Immigration comes at a devastating cost to Black Americans

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
Immigration is a smokescreen and isn't black man's problem. Black people's problem is the black family with the typical single momma drama and most black American men being raised without fathers. Fix that first and then think about immigration.

A big part of that is fixing the wage and employment and economic status of Black men, which immigration has an effect on, which this thread is supposed to be about.

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor
The first and third quotes are "jokes" that you'd hear from a cac. "Oh, I guess they want more fried chicken and watermelon! And bring back Soul Train."

And this was the post you replied to in your second quote:

So a DNA test constitutes an "infrastructure" to you? And most reparations advocates include a systemic program, not just a "government loan." You'd know this if you'd actually bothered to study the issue. Hell, you even came in my reparations thread, but only to beef with somebody. :smh:
Lying by omission is still lying but whatever man. All these gymnastics to bring credence to a white supremacist is blowing my mind more than anything right now. And YES the government should absolutely pay for ancestral DNA tests amongst an array of services, relief programs and institutional reforms. Even y'all that can't stand to acknowledge your African ancestry should be behind that. You could point to that 4% Iroquois as your First American status.

Oh no I've messed up again. This remark will definitely come back to bite me in the ass again in 2042.

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
Lying by omission is still lying but whatever man. All these gymnastics to bring credence to a white supremacist is blowing my mind more than anything right now. And YES the government should absolutely pay for ancestral DNA tests amongst an array of services, relief programs and institutional reforms. Even y'all that can't stand to acknowledge your African ancestry should be behind that. You could point to that 4% Iroquois as your First American status.

Oh no I've messed up again. This remark will definitely come back to bite me in the ass again in 2042.

What is the lie "by omission"? Where is the lie in any of the stats posted? Where are your posts and threads endorsing and pushing for reparations? And why do "ancestral DNA tests" need to be part of a reparations program?

Oh no, I've messed up again. I've asked substantive questions that I know won't get substantive answers. My mistake.

Go back to trolling and posting misinformation. :rolleyes:

Temujin

Rising Star
Registered
So I am supposed to support these crackas immigration laws after they immigrated here illegally. Illegally unvolunteraily immigrated my ancestors and stole land from the indigenous people of this country. Then they justified all this lying theiving and killing with laws. Then they make laws so others can't do to them what they did to others. LOL Sorry but I have no interest in any support of anything relating to immigration restrictions.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
Haven't taken a job from me either, so what's your point? Does that mean they haven't taken jobs from black people? Surely you can't be fucking serious. They went from 3 percent of the population to damn near 20, but didn't take any jobs, huh?

Them fools just don't pick fruit. They do wood work, skilled trades, roofing, construction, factory work, assembly, warehouse work, and other shit.We got a thread where they did an illegal raid at a factory. Scooped all them bitches up. Next day black folks were lining up to get the work.

What war is going on in those places they seeking asylum from? Are they being persecuted like those Muslims in China? Cut the fucking shit. Folks seeking asylum so they can chase the damn bag i.e, the American dream(at least they ain't bitching about microagressions, I'll give them that). Stop with the 'asylum' and 'refugee' talking points. We're in the barbershop, cut it out.
Thank you. Saved me the time to chin check dude.

Da Backshot Champ

Rising Star
Registered
Black folks are 30 years behind the political curve.

I remember Ross Perot trying to make this case to black folx at the NAACP in '92.

He said something like how NAFTA would be terrible for 'you people'.
The only thing black folx heard was the 'you people' part, said he was racist,
then voted for Clinton after he played an Elvis song with his sax on Arsenio.

That MF went on to pass NAFTA, and it took this long for black people to realize how fucked up it was. 30 MF years too late!

This educated me on all I needed to know about the foolishness of black politics.

You know where the foolishness comes from? You realize all Black politicians are, christians right?

When you have that type of low level fuckery polluting your brain, what else could be expected of them?

tajshan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This country's continuous desire to screw us over...............

Is one of, if not THE reasons I suspect is on the decline.

And I have no fucks to give. Grab a bag of popcorn and watch the shit show :popcorn:

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor
What is the lie "by omission"? Where is the lie in any of the stats posted? Where are your posts and threads endorsing and pushing for reparations? And why do "ancestral DNA tests" need to be part of a reparations program?

Oh no, I've messed up again. I've asked substantive questions that I know won't get substantive answers. My mistake.

Go back to trolling and posting misinformation. :rolleyes:
Because Black people deserve to be able to identify and connect with the people and lands we were stolen from. My posts endorsing the ADOS variant of reparations are in the same place your posts denouncing Roy Beck and John Tanton are.

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
Because Black people deserve to be able to identify and connect with the people and lands we were stolen from. My posts endorsing the ADOS variant of reparations are in the same place your posts denouncing Roy Beck and John Tanton are.

We can find where we were stolen sold from with $50 and a 23andMe or Ancestry account! And also identify where the white men who raped them came from as well. None of that addresses reparations or the racial wealth gap.

And you have no threads or posts discussing any variant of reparations, whether ADOS or CARICOM or Darity or anyone else. And if I'm wrong, you could prove it right now by quoting them. Hell, this convo right is probably the closest you've ever gotten to talking about it.

And what's the point in denouncing Roy Beck and John Tanton when I and no one else other than you knows or cares who they are?

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor
We can find where we were stolen sold from with $50 and a 23andMe or Ancestry account! And also identify where the white men who raped them came from as well. None of that addresses reparations or the racial wealth gap.

And you have no threads or posts discussing any variant of reparations, whether ADOS or CARICOM or Darity or anyone else. And if I'm wrong, you could prove it right now by quoting them. Hell, this convo right is probably the closest you've ever gotten to talking about it.

And what's the point in denouncing Roy Beck and John Tanton when I and no one else other than you knows or cares who they are?
This thread is 3 pages long. 2 of them are filled with multiple people telling you your flawed data was culled from a white supremacist. You actively ignored them to go back and forth with me. Bruh you had to go back 15 years to me trolling an anti-Obama thread for a non-contextual reparations quote but won't acknowledge the real fuckery 1 page back in this one.

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
This thread is 3 pages long. 2 of them are filled with multiple people telling you your flawed data was culled from a white supremacist. You actively ignored them to go back and forth with me. Bruh you had to go back 15 years to me trolling an anti-Obama thread for a non-contextual reparations quote but won't acknowledge the real fuckery 1 page back in this one.

Multiple people? Only you and Dannyblueeyes mention the guy, and neither one of you addresses the actual stat. And I also posted similar information from the NBER. I guess they're a white supremacist organization as well, since YOU DON'T WANT TO ADDRESS THE ACTUAL STATS, even though you call them "flawed" and "buffoonishly out of context". The real fuckery is you not being able to address real empirical data, which is why you resort to strawmen and ad hominem attacks.

And of course I had to go back 15 years. Point me to any other thread read you have anything substantive to say on the issue of reparations. I'll wait.......................

:idea::boring:

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Haven't taken a job from me either, so what's your point? Does that mean they haven't taken jobs from black people? Surely you can't be fucking serious. They went from 3 percent of the population to damn near 20, but didn't take any jobs, huh?

Them fools just don't pick fruit. They do wood work, skilled trades, roofing, construction, factory work, assembly, warehouse work, and other shit.We got a thread where they did an illegal raid at a factory. Scooped all them bitches up. Next day black folks were lining up to get the work.

What war is going on in those places they seeking asylum from? Are they being persecuted like those Muslims in China? Cut the fucking shit. Folks seeking asylum so they can chase the damn bag i.e, the American dream(at least they ain't bitching about microagressions, I'll give them that). Stop with the 'asylum' and 'refugee' talking points. We're in the barbershop, cut it out.
And not one of those jobs they are doing means they have taken anything from black people.

You just down with the okie doke and blaming the other have not mofokrs instead of the crakkas that feed the demand for cheap labor..

What I have never seen where I have been s one of them asking for spare change or spare cigarettes outside th store..And when telling them that Home Depot is hiring telling me they won't get out of bed for less than 20 per hour.

Those boarder crossers build their businesses by doing the work in their neighborhood and their neiborhood supporting their business until they have financial pull.

One mofokr starts a landscaping business the neighborhood supports.

One opens a bodega

One starts a roofing business

One starts a pluming business

One starts a constructio business

And they ssupport each other

Ask a mofokr in your community whi they don't find a black business to support nd they tell you they tried but mofokr have attitudes

Black mofokrs chanrge to much ( if they don't get the brothaman hookup)

But ill pay whatever a crakka charges,

You can't get mad when cutting grass is beneath you and they start a busine and are cutting your whole hood.

Cash business ....

Lik I said they d jobs don't nobody want but when they make it profitable mofokrs want to be butt hurt.

I been in my current house since 06 and not one day has a youngsyer rang my doorbell to clean snow, cut grass, rake leaves

Dont get made ause you raising lazy mofokrs that don't have to earn shit . Running round with Mikes while boasting 2.0 GPA and you washing their laundry and cutting their meat

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
And not one of those jobs they are doing means they have taken anything from black people.

You just down with the okie doke and blaming the other have not mofokrs instead of the crakkas that feed the demand for cheap labor..

What I have never seen where I have been s one of them asking for spare change or spare cigarettes outside th store..And when telling them that Home Depot is hiring telling me they won't get out of bed for less than 20 per hour.

Those boarder crossers build their businesses by doing the work in their neighborhood and their neiborhood supporting their business until they have financial pull.

One mofokr starts a landscaping business the neighborhood supports.

One opens a bodega

One starts a roofing business

One starts a pluming business

One starts a constructio business

And they ssupport each other

Ask a mofokr in your community whi they don't find a black business to support nd they tell you they tried but mofokr have attitudes

Black mofokrs chanrge to much ( if they don't get the brothaman hookup)

But ill pay whatever a crakka charges,

You can't get mad when cutting grass is beneath you and they start a busine and are cutting your whole hood.

Cash business ....

Lik I said they d jobs don't nobody want but when they make it profitable mofokrs want to be butt hurt.

I been in my current house since 06 and not one day has a youngsyer rang my doorbell to clean snow, cut grass, rake leaves

Dont get made ause you raising lazy mofokrs that don't have to earn shit . Running round with Mikes while boasting 2.0 GPA and you washing their laundry and cutting their meat
You sound crazy. It's not blaming other 'have nots'. They passed the black community now, so they went from collectively having less to have more political and economic power. And guess what? They will only grow in power. Same with the Asians.

Oh wait. You won't touch them, will you? You know the Asians. The group so fucking successful they don't even count as POC unless democrats using them to go at right wingers for some mythical Asian hate.

This shit chess, not the checkers the black community fell for. Talk about an okie doke. Go from the largest, most powerful minority group by far to 4th place and got you talking about other have-nots.

Answer this then. Are you against eliminating tests, GPA, lowering standards and all that in order to keep up with Asians? Because if on the bottom hispanics doing jobs we won't do stands to reason you feel folks ain't putting in the study time to keep up with Asians, correct? I mean you tell folks not to get mad we raising 'lazy mofokrs' is that what you tell people who can't keep up with Asians in STEM? :confused: Or is that different?

Zeferino

Rising Star
Platinum Member
A big part of that is fixing the wage and employment and economic status of Black men, which immigration has an effect on, which this thread is supposed to be about.

As long as you have single and ratchet black women dating thugs and making more thugs and more bitches, you could kick all the Mexicans and foreigners out of the U.S and Amercian black people will still be fucked up. Dance in your yard before you dance abroad. The black family problem trumps immigration largely. Actually, immigration wouldn't be a problem if the black family was tight.

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
As long as you have single and ratchet black women dating thugs and making more thugs and more bitches, you could kick all the Mexicans and foreigners out of the U.S and Amercian black people will still be fucked up. Dance in your yard before you dance abroad. The black family problem trumps immigration largely. Actually, immigration wouldn't be a problem if the black family was tight.

You sound ratchet yourself! :lol:

And you're missing my point. The "ratchet, baby mama" culture that you're speaking of is a product of systemic discrimination against Black people generally, and especially against Black men in the labor market. You can't change the culture if you don't change the policies and the system and the environment.

And Black women are actually having fewer children, not more.

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member
Wait. So losing political and economic power isn't relevant? Worrying about it continuing is antiquated?

You do realize that AI will be developed outside of the U.S. too? Contrary to what the critically conscious push in American univesities, racism existed long before the Americas were colonized. Arabs had a transSaharan slave trade. Had slurs to describe black Africans. Hell, in Islam one of Muhammad's top guys had problems with black Africans despite Muhammad telling him cut the shit. China practiced both ethnic and racial discrimination. Looked down on cacs and everyone else. And no, I am not using the 1970-71 stipulative definition Patricia coined.

What is ill-equipped to deal with reality are idealistic approaches. There will be no POC coalition. That's not how people work. Well, in bubble college worlds in the west that is how people work, but not in the real world.

Yes I believe this pov is totally antiquated and more or less meaningless given the context bruh. I'm not here to pretend (and never have been) that everything is kumbaya between the "races". I'm on record about my cynicism about humanity bruh, I learned that most humans are trash early lol. It was a blessing in disguise. I guess where I'm skeptical about the POV you and others champion is that there isn't a group way up high benefiting from these fake divisions. And, the reality is that this group is benefiting from foisting this notion that "black" jobs are being lost in the hot Alabama sun picking various fruits lol. Now mind you, I personally believe that someone doing a job like that should live very comfortably in America, same goes for a lot of these "front line" etc, "ESSENTIAL" jobs that revealed themselves during the pandemic. It's wild and retarded that these jobs don't command thriving wages. But are these jobs that we're earnestly in competition for honestly? Unfortunately, corporations have cucked your average person's brain so hard and so irredeemably that they have literal venom for the humble migrant tomato pickers underclas and none for the FEDERALLY subsidized Agricorps that emply them (as one example in this sick system).

As for your salient points that other humans on other continents on this planet are also totally capable of being complete trash. WORD! Welcome to humanity 101 bruh lol.

I guess my main argument is that I don't believe that xenophobia is a meaningful solution. As evidenced by logical outcomes of any ACTUAL policies that would flow from that framework. Real talk. :yes:

Last edited:

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Yes I believe this pov is totally antiquated and more or less meaningless given the context bruh. I'm not here to pretend (and never have been) that everything is kumbaya between the "races". I'm on record about my cynicism about humanity bruh, I learned that most humans are trash early lol. It was a blessing in disguise. I guess where I'm skeptical about the POV you and others champion is that there isn't a group way up high benefiting from these fake divisions. And, the reality is that this group is benefiting from foisting this notion that "black" jobs are being lost in the hot Alabama sun picking various fruits lol. Now mind you, I personally believe that someone doing a job like that should live very comfortably in America, same goes for a lot of these "front line" etc, "ESSENTIAL" jobs that revealed themselves during the pandemic. It's wild and retarded that these jobs don't command thriving wages. But are these jobs that we're earnestly in competition for honestly? Unfortunately, corporations have cucked your average person's brain so hard and so irredeemably that they have literal venom for the humble migrant tomato pickers underclas and none for the FEDERALLY subsidized Agricorps that emply them (as one example in this sick system).

As for your salient points that other humans on other continents on this planet are also totally capable of being complete trash. WORD! Welcome to humanity 101 bruh lol.

I guess my main argument is that I don't believe that xenophobia is a meaningful solution. As evidenced by logical outcomes of any ACTUAL policies that would flow from that framework. Real talk. :yes:
I would agree with you if these illegals were limited to picking fruit from here to eternity. :lol:

Sadly, they aren't. They take roofing jobs, construction, skilled trade, landscaping, warehouse, factory, restaurant work, assembly, and so on. Furthermore, their kids ain't usually picking fruit. They level up. And guess what? They ain't fucking with us.

If you understand humanity 101, then you understand humans are tribal. Divisions ain't fake. They are as real as the air you are breathing and have been like that for all recorded history. From racial(although called different shit in the past), ethnic, national, to religion, it's only human to be divided. Hell, the whites were divided when they took over most the world. Look at how Japanese, Koreans, and the Chinese view each other.

Xenophobia is just a buzzword like transphobia/homophobia. Folks ain't afraid. They just using common sense. But these days, talking points are fueled by buzzwords. Terms that are meant to dead common sense arguments.
You focus on fruit picking. Meanwhile, hispanic purchasing power has passed that of black America. That's a helluva lot of tomatoes. :lol:

On the real side, that will translate to less political power because money talks. How does black American benefit from having less power? Think Hispanics give a fuck? They got slurs for us.

Do you even know what is going on in our prisons between hispanics(the native and native/white kind) and black? Wait until more regions see the street violence. :smh: We still run shit in Ohio, but fucking around with these open borders probably won't in a few decades. Yeah, they doing more than picking tomatoes fam.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
You sound ratchet yourself! :lol:

And you're missing my point. The "ratchet, baby mama" culture that you're speaking of is a product of systemic discrimination against Black people generally, and especially against Black men in the labor market. You can't change the culture if you don't change the policies and the system and the environment.

And Black women are actually having fewer children, not more.
I'd disagree with you on that one. We all know black families were stronger prior to the 1960s. We all seen the data. And racism was far worse prior to the 1960s. That war on poverty helped destroy the black family(combined with feminism).

We posted documentaries on it when they were studying the effects in the 1970s. Had a black husband and wife. They admitted it would be better for the family if he wasn't in the household due to the benfits. The rest is history. :smh:

Folks predicted it back then. Much like we have that guy predicting the hispanic/asian shit. But the politicians and academics got their way.

tebriel69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Speak
I think more and more of our people are waking up to the BS. How much? I'm not sure.

I have to remind myself that BGOL isn't a real place. In addition to everyone here being multi millionaire who have Dimes cleaning their toilets, they also can't be bothered by everyday Black people's issues and struggles as they personally donate 1000s of dollars to the DNC who are making sure that their faggotry is normalized.
Speak for yourself. I’m broke. Lol

tebriel69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't even think it's about race to businesses. I use overseas labor because of costs. I don't think race, just money. Seems to be common with business owners. Cheap labor is the shit, especially when they give fewer problems than regular Americans. So the businesses grease the wheels of government to get their cheap labor and that helps with immigrants.

Dems just also happened to think about votes for themselves via immigrants. Thus the sanctuary cities and complaing about IDs even though I never seen a fool without at least a state ID. But illegals? Yeah, they ain't getting IDs like that so conflate and make it about black Americans. And it worked. :smh:

Yeah, most the active political posters are hypocrites who live in ivory towers. Median wage is about 40k, less than that for black Americans. I bet the average political shill on here makes at least double 40k with a good number in the 100-250 range. Funny that Asians are now the highest earners. These cats crickets on that though.

Yeah, we get the argument about 'who is going to pick the fruit' and all that shit. But at the heart of the matter, community has just been trained to follow white leftists. White leftists want to destroy anything that is western. The black community is just collateral damage to them.

:roflmao: What do you mean 'when it gets real they'll listen'? How much realer must it get. I have highlighted how there were basically no Asian doctors in 1960 and now they are damn near 20 percent and growing. In the tech industy, they have grown even more. STEM in general. And then we move on to the hispanics taking the grunt work, basic shit, and skilled trades.

Bootlickers are complaining :( "We don't have enough doctors who look like us" while also wanting more immigrants. They think DEI, lowering standards, eliminating tests, and eliminating GPA are going to get them what they want, but never address immigration. If it wasn't so sad, it would be funny.

Immigration fucked up AA for the black community and it will fuck up DEI. Then in 30 years it will be on to the next dumb thing they come up with while not addressing the root cause. And newsflash, it ain't white supremacy.

Equality didn't fail to produce because of white supremacy(these Indian doctors dark as Jay Z and the Nigerians are darker :lol:). It failed because of immigration. Now they moved to equity. Just grab the popcorn and watch the shitshow unfold as Asians hit double digits and Hispanics go to 25%+.
Easy there man. Some might say you a republican!

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
I would agree with you if these illegals were limited to picking fruit from here to eternity. :lol:

Sadly, they aren't. They take roofing jobs, construction, skilled trade, landscaping, warehouse, factory, restaurant work, assembly, and so on. Furthermore, their kids ain't usually picking fruit. They level up. And guess what? They ain't fucking with us.

If you understand humanity 101, then you understand humans are tribal. Divisions ain't fake. They are as real as the air you are breathing and have been like that for all recorded history. From racial(although called different shit in the past), ethnic, national, to religion, it's only human to be divided. Hell, the whites were divided when they took over most the world. Look at how Japanese, Koreans, and the Chinese view each other.

Xenophobia is just a buzzword like transphobia/homophobia. Folks ain't afraid. They just using common sense. But these days, talking points are fueled by buzzwords. Terms that are meant to dead common sense arguments.
You focus on fruit picking. Meanwhile, hispanic purchasing power has passed that of black America. That's a helluva lot of tomatoes. :lol:

On the real side, that will translate to less political power because money talks. How does black American benefit from having less power? Think Hispanics give a fuck? They got slurs for us.

Do you even know what is going on in our prisons between hispanics(the native and native/white kind) and black? Wait until more regions see the street violence. :smh: We still run shit in Ohio, but fucking around with these open borders probably won't in a few decades. Yeah, they doing more than picking tomatoes fam.
Exactly!
I'm in California. And while they do have the field labor on lock, they also have the construction, lawns, manufacturing, and hospitality jobs on lock also.
You know what we have on lock? Homelessness, petty crimes, and niggas robbing just to eat. And these dumb ass coons on this board want more competition to come over and take jobs and resources from our brothers and sisters lol?!

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Exactly!
I'm in California. And while they do have the field labor on lock, they also have the construction, lawns, manufacturing, and hospitality jobs on lock also.
You know what we have on lock? Homelessness, petty crimes, and niggas robbing just to eat. And these dumb ass coons on this board want more competition to come over and take jobs and resources from our brothers and sisters lol?!

Thats not the REAL PROBLEM of what we have on lock, what we have on LOCK that WE HATE TO ADDRESS..

IS our CASTE SYSTEM our CASTE SYSTEM IS WORSE THAN THE ONE IN INDIA at LEAST the HINDUS

ACKNOWLEDGE their caste system...

what you describe was the those on the lower end of the totem pole, those high up in the caste system dont

experience none of that you talkin about..

the caste system was created to control us from within...

Mrfreddygoodbud BEEN peeped the game bruh!!! thats how Im able to rise above the bullshit..

nobody could fuck with the gods,

they use US against US... and

THATS THE PROBLEM bruh!!!

When are we going to address the caste system within our own community bruh..??

Hey I can hear the crickets al fuckin ready bruh.. not from you per se, but from all of us

that do NOT want to deal with the truth..

I studied OUR history,

We are UNDEFEATED against ALL, untill they get us to turn on us...!!

Long Live the UNCONQURED PEOPLE!!!

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
Thats not the REAL PROBLEM of what we have on lock, what we have on LOCK that WE HATE TO ADDRESS..

IS our CASTE SYSTEM our CASTE SYSTEM IS WORSE THAN THE ONE IN INDIA at LEAST the HINDUS

ACKNOWLEDGE their caste system...

what you describe was the those on the lower end of the totem pole, those high up in the caste system dont

experience none of that you talkin about..

the caste system was created to control us from within...

Mrfreddygoodbud BEEN peeped the game bruh!!! thats how Im able to rise above the bullshit..

nobody could fuck with the gods,

they use US against US... and

THATS THE PROBLEM bruh!!!

When are we going to address the caste system within our own community bruh..??

Hey I can hear the crickets al fuckin ready bruh.. not from you per se, but from all of us

that do NOT want to deal with the truth..

I studied OUR history,

We are UNDEFEATED against ALL, untill they get us to turn on us...!!

Long Live the UNCONQURED PEOPLE!!!

Funny that you mention Indians and Hindus, since many of them gobble up the H1-B visas and do have an effect on many IT-related jobs!

sharkbait28

International Member

Lol, bruh... we've been having this same debate for more than a decade, ain't that wild? :lol:. I appreciate your pov. Iron definitely sharpens iron and I don't doubt your sincerity at all fr.

The "fruit picking" commentary is definitely a little tongue in cheek on my part given our past convos. Still tho, it's fundamentally the same issue across many industries that have been siphoned off to some other country or another in the name of shareholder profit. The main thrust of my argument is that this is a natural corollary of the "profits over people" philosophy that dominates our shared understanding of reality. Ironically, American foreign policy is directly responsible for illegal immigration. Real talk. Beyond that the fact is that the cold, hard economic logic that produces this reality is that most Americans would not spend even $4 more on their grocery bills to produce more equitable results. We've been reduced to mere consumers and our moral imaginations reflect it. The emergence of AI in earnest over the next 5 years is gonna shake a lot of humans on this planet up lol. You see it constantly in the disdain most folks have for humans afflicted by poverty etc. Please don't lecture me on tribalism, you already know I agree with you there. The AI thing deserves another 20 threads on it's own, folks are not ready and threads like this just kind of drive the point further home for me tbh.

When I get into this topic (among others) I'm mainly concerned about the outcomes of the obvious policies that would flow from the ideas espoused. Realistically, whatever disagreements we might have about the source of the "fear/anger/hate/reactionary bs/or whatever you wanna call it" that produces the rhetoric we're discussing, the reality is that there are real world outcomes that will emerge from whatever idea "wins". I'm mainly pushing for the idea of a humanistic, freedom oriented, progressive movement towards something other than the logical outcome of the current status quo (which is incredibly dismal if you're paying attention).

The same folks who are crafting anti-immigrant policy are cooking up all kinds of anti-freedom legislation. They've mastered double-speak and claim to be the folks most concerned about "muh freedoms" but they'd see me up on a tree as quickly as Jose and they're certainly using this trans-hysteria to consolidate power at the local school board level and beyond for eg. You can be as disgusted with mainstream Dems as I am and still see reality. One of the main ideas I've tried to get across here for example is that any broad effort to crack down on "illegals" as imagined in our anemic American discourse will simply increase police powers and that has extremely consequential negative results for us downstream whether you choose to engage with it or not. I still don't understand how any of y'all square that circle tbh but I'd be open to hearing a solve for it.

As for the prison analogies and reminders of how insanely retarded and insular and dumb humans can be. I won't even entertain it breh. I keep saying it and I'll say it again, no excuses for these sick racist Hispanic fucks. FUCK EM. I hope they all drown in piss. I won't dismiss all Hispanic folks because it's some woke ones too and I have my eyes on what I perceive to be the more salient problems. Billionares. Capitalist shareholder greed, automation (in a capitalist context), white supremacy etc etc etc.

Lmao, shout out to BGOL man, only place on Earth I feel the need to explain myself even a little bit and even then only occasionaly :lol:

Respect :cool:

Last edited:

sharkbait28

International Member
Immigration is a smokescreen and isn't black man's problem. Black people's problem is the black family with the typical single momma drama and most black American men being raised without fathers. Fix that first and then think about immigration.
^^^

Niggas is cosigning kogalee up in here lol! Dude could've posted a Jesse Lee Peterson clip and y'all would've been clapping like some goddamn seals :clap:

I see you lil buddy.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Lol, bruh... we've been having this same debate for more than a decade, ain't that wild? :lol:. I appreciate your pov. Iron definitely sharpens iron and I don't doubt your sincerity at all fr.

The "fruit picking" commentary is definitely a little tongue in cheek on my part given our past convos. Still tho, it's fundamentally the same issue across many industries that have been siphoned off to some other country or another in the name of shareholder profit. The main thrust of my argument is that this is a natural corollary of the "profits over people" philosophy that dominates our shared understanding of reality. Ironically, American foreign policy is directly responsible for illegal immigration. Real talk. Beyond that the fact is that the cold, hard economic logic that produces this reality is that most Americans would not spend even $4 more on their grocery bills to produce more equitable results. We've been reduced to mere consumers and our moral imaginations reflect it. The emergence of AI in earnest over the next 5 years is gonna shake a lot of humans on this planet up lol. You see it constantly in the disdain most folks have for humans afflicted by poverty etc. Please don't lecture me on tribalism, you already know I agree with you there. The AI thing deserves another 20 threads on it's own, folks are not ready and threads like this just kind of drive the point further home for me tbh.

When I get into this topic (among others) I'm mainly concerned about the outcomes of the obvious policies that would flow from the ideas espoused. Realistically, whatever disagreements we might have about the source of the "fear/anger/hate/reactionary bs/or whatever you wanna call it" that produces the rhetoric we're discussing, the reality is that there are real world outcomes that will emerge from whatever idea "wins". I'm mainly pushing for the idea of a humanistic, freedom oriented, progressive movement towards something other than the logical outcome of the current status quo (which is incredibly dismal if you're paying attention).

The same folks who are crafting anti-immigrant policy are cooking up all kinds of anti-freedom legislation. They've mastered double-speak and claim to be the folks most concerned about "muh freedoms" but they'd see me up on a tree as quickly as Jose and they're certainly using this trans-hysteria to consolidate power at the local school board level and beyond for eg. You can be as disgusted with mainstream Dems as I am and still see reality. One of the main ideas I've tried to get across here for example is that any broad effort to crack down on "illegals" as imagined in our anemic American discourse will simply increase police powers and that has extremely consequential negative results for us downstream whether you choose to engage with it or not. I still don't understand how any of y'all square that circle tbh but I'd be open to hearing a solve for it.

As for the prison analogies and reminders of how insanely retarded and insular and dumb humans can be. I won't even entertain it breh. I keep saying it and I'll say it again, no excuses for these sick racist Hispanic fucks. FUCK EM. I hope they all drown in piss. I won't dismiss all Hispanic folks because it's some woke ones too and I have my eyes on what I perceive to be the more salient problems. Billionares. Capitalist shareholder greed, automation (in a capitalist context), white supremacy etc etc etc.

Lmao, shout out to BGOL man, only place on Earth I feel the need to explain myself even a little bit and even then only occasionaly :lol:

Respect :cool:
Well, I think we can agree that both illegal and legal immigration have negatively affected the black community. The math(from 2nd to 4th) is undeniable.

Where we part ways is I give a fuck who I agree with on an issue. I agree with the 'racist whites' on guns(not everything), immigration, the gender bullshit(fuck messing with kids), and parental rights(more parents need to be involved with schools). I agree with the 'crazy leftists' on healthcare, abortion(I ain't raising the kids), and ending drug prohibition.

Give a fuck if hillbilly earl wants to string me up from a tree after Jose. The fact is if too many Joses here there will be a line to get to us. Shit, the line already formed. :smh: Never cosigned importing enemies just because the ones here don't like them.

Same folks crafting anti-immigration are also crafting laws that ban giving hormones/surgery to kids. Am I supposed to go against that because they don't care about black children in particular? Of course not, because such legislation protects black kids too. Worry about the next issue when it comes up. After one problem is solved, time to part ways. Shit, that's how politics, life, and business tend to work. Temporary alliances.

Yeah, AI is going to be a problem. A problem black America would have been better equipped to face had we remained number 2 instead of number 4. But it is what it is, right? Yet another fucked up hand for black America thanks to our incompetent leadership and politicians who continue to sell the community out for personal gain.

This country is getting more fucked and it's just messed up we(as a community) have lost power to other groups AND still got to deal with whites. Folks running around talking about facism, while at the same time leftist coming with some five reds/five blacks shit, but they don't teach about that in schools, only nazis. :smh:

Black America is caught between leftist authoritarianism and the far right. :smh: 1960s black America was in a much better position to protect itself and make demands than 2020s black America. And remember, Asians and Hispanics actually make groups work for their votes. That 1960s Malcolm X video about chumps doesn't apply to them.

And appreciate the sensible talk, it's rare on BGOL these days. A number of folks around here just go to namecalling because they can't even justify their positions with any form of logic. They just blindly repeat talking points.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
@gene cisco

Ask @Big Tex if he’s going to the Juneteenth White House concert

I can’t wait for the re-Election

BGOL GENERAL ELECTION 2024 : THE RE-ELECTION

Jesus christ. :lol: Can't make this shit up no more. Hillary coming and she going to bring the hot sauce in her purse. Obama can play 33 with cats and Bill can play the sax. Kamala will bring the playlist since she was bumping Pac in 86. Everyone will be happy. That's all they want.

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
This is what you niggaz deserve. You, only you, been on this poc colorblind black and brown unity shit for decades but now you suffering from it. Y'all haven't learned anything from black people in LA.

So i dont want hear u niggaz whine now. This is what you wanted. B4 it was black and white but now other groups are replacing u. Now in place like chicago, philli, nyc, etc. Immigrants are gonna be calling you monkeys, taking your housing, jobs, etc. And you still got niggaz around here talking black and brown unity and people of color.

But I don't feel sorry at all for u. I saw this coming like 25 years ago.