Immigration comes at a devastating cost to Black Americans

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member
Why do u think it’s NOT a difference between Black Americans and Africa?

That big ass continent they running from with all that land

They are nothing like us

In person I would have me and about 7-10 of my friends wit me. Sometimes 30 and they all switching.

This anti immigrant stuff is so retarded bruh, I wish I could holla at you knuckle-heads irl. Y'all are lso fucking lost on this stuff lol. :lol:

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Well, I think they're being covertly allowed in as a cheap labor force to supplement the aging white American population with the belief that they or their children can be assimilated.

But it's unfortunate how few black "leaders" aren't pushing back on this. And you echoed what Claude Anderson has said.........we've gone from 2nd-class citizenship to 4th-class! :smh:
I don't even think it's about race to businesses. I use overseas labor because of costs. I don't think race, just money. Seems to be common with business owners. Cheap labor is the shit, especially when they give fewer problems than regular Americans. So the businesses grease the wheels of government to get their cheap labor and that helps with immigrants.

Dems just also happened to think about votes for themselves via immigrants. Thus the sanctuary cities and complaing about IDs even though I never seen a fool without at least a state ID. But illegals? Yeah, they ain't getting IDs like that so conflate and make it about black Americans. And it worked. :smh:

I have to remind myself that BGOL isn't a real place. In addition to everyone here being multi millionaire who have Dimes cleaning their toilets, they also can't be bothered by everyday Black people's issues and struggles as they personally donate 1000s of dollars to the DNC who are making sure that their faggotry is normalized.
Yeah, most the active political posters are hypocrites who live in ivory towers. Median wage is about 40k, less than that for black Americans. I bet the average political shill on here makes at least double 40k with a good number in the 100-250 range. Funny that Asians are now the highest earners. These cats crickets on that though.
the majority of black democratic boot lickers feel they're above the immigrants and that's usually education, what they seem to forget is that it's not how you start but how you finish so they see nothing wrong with immigration, when the immigrants come here structured and start hustling and getting advancements financially then they complain.

My point has always been structure, the coons seem to always move away from that and see nothing wrong with every man or woman for themselves, the truth is most educated people come from usually educated homes and the coons for some reason are against structure, they have a very indendpent mindset.

It's all fun and games until the immigrants get enough power to change how a city spends money, change how the government of a city gives out money then the accountants that work for a big company are fired since the immigrants got a homie to do it for cheap, this happens alot in South Florida cuz the cubans network like crazy here, lot of educated black folks been let go regardless of position or education.

When it gets real they'll listen but for now the democrats and GOP do a good jobs of painting immigrants are the people that will do jobs americans won't so most black americans aren't even threatened but once they start getting educated and changing how that dollar is spent you'll see alot more kickback

but by then it will probably be too late.
Yeah, we get the argument about 'who is going to pick the fruit' and all that shit. But at the heart of the matter, community has just been trained to follow white leftists. White leftists want to destroy anything that is western. The black community is just collateral damage to them.

:roflmao: What do you mean 'when it gets real they'll listen'? How much realer must it get. I have highlighted how there were basically no Asian doctors in 1960 and now they are damn near 20 percent and growing. In the tech industy, they have grown even more. STEM in general. And then we move on to the hispanics taking the grunt work, basic shit, and skilled trades.

Bootlickers are complaining :( "We don't have enough doctors who look like us" while also wanting more immigrants. They think DEI, lowering standards, eliminating tests, and eliminating GPA are going to get them what they want, but never address immigration. If it wasn't so sad, it would be funny.

Immigration fucked up AA for the black community and it will fuck up DEI. Then in 30 years it will be on to the next dumb thing they come up with while not addressing the root cause. And newsflash, it ain't white supremacy.

Equality didn't fail to produce because of white supremacy(these Indian doctors dark as Jay Z and the Nigerians are darker :lol:). It failed because of immigration. Now they moved to equity. Just grab the popcorn and watch the shitshow unfold as Asians hit double digits and Hispanics go to 25%+.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Lmao.... Americans are very weak and have no appetite for having an honest conversation about the economics of immigration (legal and "illegal"). Immigration was all good when it was it was chalky folks comin over with no laws on the books. When they set their shit up just right, it's all kinds of rules we should consider lol. But even then if you press folks about their unfair rules you'd be hard pressed to have an honest convo about how all this shit actually unfolds and how complicit we all are.

Typical CAC shit. No matter how much some of y'all wanna dress this shit up with an artificial melanin count :lol:
Man, fuck all those cacs from those big immigrant waves. 2 things can be true at once. We can be against those cac immigrants who replaced people during Jim Crow AND say fuck all these Asians/Hispanics.

It's funny man. During those CAC immigrant waves, black communities had everything black owned. Now during these waves, Arabs/Asians own a nice chunk. But hey, nothing to see here. :smh:

sharkbait28

International Member
How is it retarded? Seriously. How does an underclass explain importing replacements? What benefit has this been to the black community?

One thing I appreciate about you that is that you acknowledge it’s an underclass Gene. The folks who pretend otherwise is part of the naïveté and see-speak-hear-no-evil contingent of humanity (and BGOL generally) that disgusts me. I guess where we part ways is this notion that we have any control about how we’re born on Earth. I see how flimsy all this shit is for how it actually is. I don’t really believe the that immigration haters have any real meaningful or logically consistent pov and I don’t believe they’d put their lives on the line for it. I have lots of data to back my pov as well afaic (as well as time on Earth with all kinds of ppl lol).

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This anti immigrant stuff is so retarded bruh, I wish I could holla at you knuckle-heads irl. Y'all are lso fucking lost on this stuff lol. :lol:
Br
Every single Vato that comes across that border is a job loss for a black man

Did u see all them illegals that had to get off them construction sites????

Illegal immigration is a detriment to black americans

You mad u can’t call ICE on me and I can call ICE on you?

Black Americans can’t be deported

But u other Niggas can

sharkbait28

International Member
Br
Every single Vato that comes across that border is a job loss for a black man

Did u see all them illegals that had to get off them construction sites????

Illegal immigration is a detriment to black americans

You mad u can’t call ICE on me and I can call ICE on you?

Black Americans can’t be deported

But u other Niggas can

Try and deport me bruh lmao!

niggas mad as fuck Niggas starting to wake up

BGOL GENERAL ELECTION 2024

I CANT FUCKING WAIT

HELL BGOL PRIMARIES 2024 will be a blood bath too.

I guess, my main argument is... and I hate to be an asshole... a lot of you brothers that have strong opinions on this stuff don't really understand the economic logic that produces the results you're mad about. Real talk.

And in case I've been vague about it... YOU SHOULD BE MAD.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
One thing I appreciate about you that is that you acknowledge it’s an underclass Gene. The folks who pretend otherwise is part of the naïveté and see-speak-hear-no-evil contingent of humanity (and BGOL generally) that disgusts me. I guess where we part ways is this notion that we have any control about how we’re born on Earth. I see how flimsy all this shit is for how it actually is. I don’t really believe the that immigration haters have any real meaningful or logically consistent pov and I don’t believe they’d put their lives on the line for it. I have lots of data to back my pov as well afaic (as well as time on Earth with all kinds of ppl lol).
So you take the more idealistic approach. At least you admit that. I am a realist.

While you may have data, does it beat us moving from 2nd place to 4th? Does it beat our spending power falling being Hispanics/Asians? Does it beat us losing political power? Does it beat us losing chances at jobs from low-end to high-end? Does it beat losing business opportunities in our own neighborhoods?

As a realist, our situation has gone from bad to worse thanks to immigration. We are what those white rednecks fear becoming. :smh:

sharkbait28

International Member
Man, fuck all those cacs from those big immigrant waves. 2 things can be true at once. We can be against those cac immigrants who replaced people during Jim Crow AND say fuck all these Asians/Hispanics.

It's funny man. During those CAC immigrant waves, black communities had everything black owned. Now during these waves, Arabs/Asians own a nice chunk. But hey, nothing to see here. :smh:

My brother, I'd argue that there were CAC systemic/instiutional policies that produced the results you're speaking to above that no amount of superficial anti-immigrant sentiment would ever resolve.

sharkbait28

International Member
So you take the more idealistic approach. At least you admit that. I am a realist.

While you may have data, does it beat us moving from 2nd place to 4th? Does it beat our spending power falling being Hispanics/Asians? Does it beat us losing political power? Does it beat us losing chances at jobs from low-end to high-end? Does it beat losing business opportunities in our own neighborhoods?

As a realist, our situation has gone from bad to worse thanks to immigration. We are what those white rednecks fear becoming. :smh:

I'm gonna be honest bc I respect you, I don't think your pov is "realistic" and I don't think the map you're using accurately describes the real "terrain" we have to navigate. In fact, given the advances in AI very recently (which will be deployed predictibly along class and racial lines etc) I honestly believe that your pov is antiquated and ill equipped to deal with reality as it actually is. And I promise you this isn't coming from a disrespectful place.

I'd say the same thing to you if you were my family bruh.

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator

Multiple things can be true. Every foreigner that came here came up by shitting on black people, extracting our wealth into their communities while lobbying to be "white". The Jews, Italians, Irish, Asians, Hispanics, and some Africans have.

We are the boogeyman that keeps this system in place.

Yes, I remember there were black owned stores in my neighborhood, but there were also cacs, Mexicans, Asians and jews not to mention the giant corporations.

Immigration is the cover story to shit no politician will address and that is systemic racism and white fear/supremacy.

It's the fear that drives this shit. Ressessive genes. Fear of a black planet.

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
It's buffonishly out of context but that doesn't matter to someone who is not only citing a white supremacist but standing ten toes down on that shit.

Please explain what is “buffoonishly out of context” about this:

“The employment rate of black men, and particularly of low-skill black men, fell precipitously from 1960 to 2000. At the same time, the incarceration rate of black men rose markedly. This paper examines the relation between immigration and these trends in black employment and incarceration. Using data drawn from the 1960-2000 U.S. Censuses, we find a strong correlation between immigration, black wages, black employment rates, and black incarceration rates. As immigrants disproportionately increased the supply of workers in a particular skill group, the wage of black workers in that group fell, the employment rate declined, and the incarceration rate rose. Our analysis suggests that a 10-percent immigrant-induced increase in the supply of a particular skill group reduced the black wage by 4.0 percent, lowered the employment rate of black men by 3.5 percentage points, and increased the incarceration rate of blacks by almost a full percentage point.

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor
Please explain what is “buffoonishly out of context” about this:

“The employment rate of black men, and particularly of low-skill black men, fell precipitously from 1960 to 2000. At the same time, the incarceration rate of black men rose markedly. This paper examines the relation between immigration and these trends in black employment and incarceration. Using data drawn from the 1960-2000 U.S. Censuses, we find a strong correlation between immigration, black wages, black employment rates, and black incarceration rates. As immigrants disproportionately increased the supply of workers in a particular skill group, the wage of black workers in that group fell, the employment rate declined, and the incarceration rate rose. Our analysis suggests that a 10-percent immigrant-induced increase in the supply of a particular skill group reduced the black wage by 4.0 percent, lowered the employment rate of black men by 3.5 percentage points, and increased the incarceration rate of blacks by almost a full percentage point.

I'm not playing this game bruh. This ain't even the same shit we was talking about. But since you want to discuss 1960-2000 now I'll ask you this:

You really believe IMMIGRATION is the main culprit behind Black unemployment and incarceration increasing during the same span of time that encompassed the Civil Rights Era, Vietnam, the crack epidemic, redlining, intensive housing and food disparities, an increasingly stagnant and criminally underfunded educational infrastructure and purposeful erasure of our pre-colonial origins?

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor
Roy Beck was groomed by John Tanton

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
I'm gonna be honest bc I respect you, I don't think your pov is "realistic" and I don't think the map you're using accurately describes the real "terrain" we have to navigate. In fact, given the advances in AI very recently (which will be deployed predictibly along class and racial lines etc) I honestly believe that your pov is antiquated and ill equipped to deal with reality as it actually is. And I promise you this isn't coming from a disrespectful place.

I'd say the same thing to you if you were my family bruh.
Wait. So losing political and economic power isn't relevant? Worrying about it continuing is antiquated?

You do realize that AI will be developed outside of the U.S. too? Contrary to what the critically conscious push in American univesities, racism existed long before the Americas were colonized. Arabs had a transSaharan slave trade. Had slurs to describe black Africans. Hell, in Islam one of Muhammad's top guys had problems with black Africans despite Muhammad telling him cut the shit. China practiced both ethnic and racial discrimination. Looked down on cacs and everyone else. And no, I am not using the 1970-71 stipulative definition Patricia coined.

What is ill-equipped to deal with reality are idealistic approaches. There will be no POC coalition. That's not how people work. Well, in bubble college worlds in the west that is how people work, but not in the real world.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Multiple things can be true. Every foreigner that came here came up by shitting on black people, extracting our wealth into their communities while lobbying to be "white". The Jews, Italians, Irish, Asians, Hispanics, and some Africans have.

We are the boogeyman that keeps this system in place.

Yes, I remember there were black owned stores in my neighborhood, but there were also cacs, Mexicans, Asians and jews not to mention the giant corporations.

Immigration is the cover story to shit no politician will address and that is systemic racism and white fear/supremacy.

It's the fear that drives this shit. Ressessive genes. Fear of a black planet.
I agree, multple things can be true.

I'd argue that the Asian, Hispanic, Arab, African wave is different than the Irish, Italian, jew, eastern Europe wave. With the Euro wave, all the cacs had to do was change their names to pass white.

Asians beat cacs at their own game. And Asians had everything from opium to immigration laws designed against them. Were even barred from coming here, now they outearn whites. Good luck telling Asians about white supremacy. Why would whites give up all those high-paying stem jobs to Asians? What part of white supremacy is that?

Quiet as kept, Nigerians do better than Asians. They ain't trying to be white. But the academics will cop pleas and say Asians/Nigerians achieved success by enacting whiteness, but it's bullshit. They hit the books while folks outside running the streets. Cacs included.

Didn't you come up in Cali? So your view is very different from the rest of America. Where were the hispanics/Asians in Mississippi, Alabama, Carolinas, Georgia, Ohio, Tennessee, etc? Shit was either black or white owned. That's what 90 percent of black America will remember from the 50s and prior.

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No mofokr that crosses the southern border has ever taken a job from me.

Y'all mofokrs screaming about jobs you wouldn't take.

And since when is entering the country and seeking asylum illegal?

If they wanted to stop non white mofokrs from coming they would start putting the mofokrs who hire them in prison.

But they always show you the supply and get you stomping your feet and screaming all while you ain't watching the demand.

sahusahir

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
For the record what has devastated Black America is the same thing that has devastated the rest of the country (and the rest of the world): right-wing economic, political, & social ideology & policy since Raygun. We are experiencing "Winter in America" (straight prophecy from Gil Scott-Heron).

Scapegoating immigrants won't change a thing. Lost ones scared to confront the true puppet master, much easier to blame the Other who are really no threat. Ironically, Black America was the previous scapegoat for the ills of America, but that hand has played itself into lunacy & ineptitude.

Elite Capture: how descendants of slaves adopt the thinking & worldview of descendants of slavemasters
Or
as Frantz Fanon wrote "Black Skin, White Mask"
Or
as Steve Biko said "The most potent weapon in the hands of the oppressor is the mind of the oppressed"
Or
Malcolm X explained, "house nigga" I thinking

Last edited:

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
I'm not playing this game bruh. This ain't even the same shit we was talking about. But since you want to discuss 1960-2000 now I'll ask you this:

You really believe IMMIGRATION is the main culprit behind Black unemployment and incarceration increasing during the same span of time that encompassed the Civil Rights Era, Vietnam, the crack epidemic, redlining, intensive housing and food disparities, an increasingly stagnant and criminally underfunded educational infrastructure and purposeful erasure of our pre-colonial origins?

What game? The game of legitimate stats?

Where have I said that "IMMIGRATION is the main culprit behind Black unemployment.........."? Neither I nor the author of the article said that! In fact, he said: "It’s undeniable that mass immigration has come at a substantial cost to Black Americans. That doesn’t mean that immigrants don’t deserve our compassion, or that immigration is the sole cause of racial disparities in our nation.

It simply means that if we want to create a fairer economy, we can no longer ignore immigration’s unique contribution to racial inequality.
"

And you really are trying to invoke "Civil Rights Era, Vietnam, the crack epidemic, redlining, intensive housing and food disparities, an increasingly stagnant and criminally underfunded educational infrastructure and purposeful erasure of our pre-colonial origins" as you go around the board mocking and shitting on reparations??? GTFOH!

Last edited:

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
They (at the top) do whatever they want without consequence and they’ll blame immigrants and the poor when it’s all said and done.

What’s better though, is when those at the bottom start blaming each other. That’s when you really know the system is healthy and thriving.

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
Wait. So losing political and economic power isn't relevant? Worrying about it continuing is antiquated?

You do realize that AI will be developed outside of the U.S. too? Contrary to what the critically conscious push in American univesities, racism existed long before the Americas were colonized. Arabs had a transSaharan slave trade. Had slurs to describe black Africans. Hell, in Islam one of Muhammad's top guys had problems with black Africans despite Muhammad telling him cut the shit. China practiced both ethnic and racial discrimination. Looked down on cacs and everyone else. And no, I am not using the 1970-71 stipulative definition Patricia coined.

What is ill-equipped to deal with reality are idealistic approaches. There will be no POC coalition. That's not how people work. Well, in bubble college worlds in the west that is how people work, but not in the real world.

Thank you. These dumb motherfuckers don't know, don't care, or are part of the anti-Black immigrant populations themselves! Their logic is that we should assist in actively importing people who hold anti-Black views and sentiments because they'll help us fight "da whyte man"! :smh: When the reality is they either move as their own unit or actively seek to join the cac!! Look at all these right-wing Indian motherfuckers like Nikki Haley, Bobby Jindal, Dinesh D'Souza, Ramesh Ponnuru, that Vivek asshole and Mindy Kaling's brother who bring that caste bullshit with them on the political level!

And then you have this kind of shit as well:

Black Chicagoans Being Harassed In Some Latino Neighborhoods, Officials Say: ‘We Are In This Struggle Together’

LATINO GANG MEMBERS IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA ARE TERRORIZING AND KILLING BLACKS

And the second link above is from the SPLC, so other posters in here like citing them as a source!

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor
What game? The game of legitimate stats?

Where have I said that "IMMIGRATION is the main culprit behind Black unemployment.........."? Neither I nor the author of the article said that! In fact, he said: "It’s undeniable that mass immigration has come at a substantial cost to Black Americans. That doesn’t mean that immigrants don’t deserve our compassion, or that immigration is the sole cause of racial disparities in our nation.

It simply means that if we want to create a fairer economy, we can no longer ignore immigration’s unique contribution to racial inequality.
"

And you really are trying to invoke "Civil Rights Era, Vietnam, the crack epidemic, redlining, intensive housing and food disparities, an increasingly stagnant and criminally underfunded educational infrastructure and purposeful erasure of our pre-colonial origins" as you go around the board mocking and shitting on reparations??? GTFOH!
Pull up a single thread where I've shit on reparations. Just one. Go find that motherfucker and quote me right here. Since you're bold enough to make that accusation you're clearly ready to back it up right?

It's wild you're trying to cast some ho ass aspersions at me but will take a white supremacist's rhetoric as gospel.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
No mofokr that crosses the southern border has ever taken a job from me.

Y'all mofokrs screaming about jobs you wouldn't take.

And since when is entering the country and seeking asylum illegal?

If they wanted to stop non white mofokrs from coming they would start putting the mofokrs who hire them in prison.

But they always show you the supply and get you stomping your feet and screaming all while you ain't watching the demand.
Haven't taken a job from me either, so what's your point? Does that mean they haven't taken jobs from black people? Surely you can't be fucking serious. They went from 3 percent of the population to damn near 20, but didn't take any jobs, huh?

Them fools just don't pick fruit. They do wood work, skilled trades, roofing, construction, factory work, assembly, warehouse work, and other shit.We got a thread where they did an illegal raid at a factory. Scooped all them bitches up. Next day black folks were lining up to get the work.

What war is going on in those places they seeking asylum from? Are they being persecuted like those Muslims in China? Cut the fucking shit. Folks seeking asylum so they can chase the damn bag i.e, the American dream(at least they ain't bitching about microagressions, I'll give them that). Stop with the 'asylum' and 'refugee' talking points. We're in the barbershop, cut it out.

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
Pull up a single thread where I've shit on reparations. Just one. Go find that motherfucker and quote me right here. Since you're bold enough to make that accusation you're clearly ready to back it up right?

It's wild you're trying to cast some ho ass aspersions at me but will take a white supremacist's rhetoric as gospel.

Here you go!!

good...i oppose reparations too...wtf @ taxing me to give myself money

In my opinion, a government financing of services like this would be more appropriate than any sort of reparations.

Reparations, free trips back to Africa, bring back Word Up! magazine...shit like that...

:idea:

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor
Here you go!!

:idea:
Nicely done. Look at you finally getting it. I applaud this effort. The first and third quotes are obvious jokes but shit I'd love to further expand on the second.

Reparations without an infrastructure to utilize them to maximum Black benefit is just a government loan.

Where I fucked up is I should've demanded you post my quotes in context but hell there's no way you would've you started doing that at this point. lol

Last edited:

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
Nicely done. Look at you finally getting it. I applaud this effort. The first and third quotes are obvious jokes but shit I'd love to further expand on the second.

Reparations without an infrastructure to utilize them to maximum Black benefit is just a government loan.

Where I fucked up is I should've demanded you post my quotes in context but hell there's no way you would've you started doing that at this point. lol

The first and third quotes are "jokes" that you'd hear from a cac. "Oh, I guess they want more fried chicken and watermelon! And bring back Soul Train."

And this was the post you replied to in your second quote:
why dont you get your dna tested and find out exactly what flag to fly

www.africanancestry.com

So a DNA test constitutes an "infrastructure" to you? And most reparations advocates include a systemic program, not just a "government loan." You'd know this if you'd actually bothered to study the issue. Hell, you even came in my reparations thread, but only to beef with somebody. :smh:

Zeferino

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Immigration is a smokescreen and isn't black man's problem. Black people's problem is the black family with the typical single momma drama and most black American men being raised without fathers. Fix that first and then think about immigration.