I'm calling racism at the NFL QB position

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Mike Vick gets killed with hits....late and illegal.....

no flag....probably no fine......

Brady, Brees, Manning white boy QB etc...... gets hit with same damn hit......flag....damn near ejection and fine......

We could even get into the chances given to white boys out of college who are mediocre at best.....and the fact that most black QBs gotta play some hybrid ass...WR/scat back if they want to see the field....

Finally......Today they tried to compare that white boy Blaine Gabbert with Cam Newton today....as if they are even on the same cotdamn level.....

Its bullshit...

VLOVE

Potential Star
Registered

Brady, Brees, Manning white boy QB etc...... gets hit with same damn hit......flag....damn near ejection and fine......

We could even get into the chances given to white boys out of college who are mediocre at best.....and the fact that most black QBs gotta play some hybrid ass...WR/scat back if they want to see the field....

Finally......Today they tried to compare that white boy Blaine Gabbert with Cam Newton today....as if they are even on the same cotdamn level.....

Its bullshit...
The TRUTH.

Bumpee

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I cant wait to hear how the talking heads try to spin Blaine Gabberts "Courageous" performance

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Is Cutler half black? Because he gets killed more than ANY qb in the league. There's only one qb that receives special treatment and that's Brady.

bigred22

Star
Registered
103469d1316030180-dead-horse-test-dead_horse.gif

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
Vick gets hit a lot cuz of his style of play & shitty O line. Brady is the only one getting that bitch treatment. Defense can't even get a fingerprint on dude with a flag & fine being tossed.

Sent from my Photon 4G using Tapatalk

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Black qbs have to play superior games every weak. White guys get down weeks.

What about Tavaris Jackson and Donovan McNabb? Or Josh Freeman? Ya'll gotta quit with this shit. Ya'll know damn well the only color teams care about is that green. They don't care if a yellow simpson is their starting quarterback just as long as he wins.

Dark19

Zod's Son
BGOL Investor

Its bullshit...

We All Know What Time it Is....Just Don't Let it Get to You Playa it Will Just Make Your Head Hurt....Now Breathe.....Look at Chick in Your Sig......And Think Happy Thoughts About Her :D:yes:

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We All Know What Time it Is....Just Don't Let it Get to You Playa it Will Just Make Your Head Hurt....Now Breathe.....Look at Chick in Your Sig......And Think Happy Thoughts About Her :D:yes:

toast.gif

lol..that Alysha Young is bad as shit mane.....:dance::lol:

bigjayler

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
shit Henne got a questionable call today, he was grazed in the helmet on a drive killing play back in his own endzone and they threw the 15 yard flag on the Browns. :angry::angry::smh:

Pitchdogg

Star
Registered
Vick gets hit a lot cuz of his style of play & shitty O line. Brady is the only one getting that bitch treatment. Defense can't even get a fingerprint on dude with a flag & fine being tossed.

Sent from my Photon 4G using Tapatalk

hmmm I got 2 words for you on that.... Bob Kraft.

mozartte

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Philly has always had a horrible o-line. I also agree that Vick does not get calls. Its probably lots of dog loving refs.

Ceenote

Thinkn with My 3rd Eye!
Platinum Member

Its bullshit...

Agreed!

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
fuck mike doggy dog

he is too busy trying to please these devils so he is staying in the pocket getting killed

he shouldve had 100 yards rushing today but he just stayed in the pocket

one 3rd down play, he had like 20 yards in front of him torun and he passes the bitch way behind another eagirl

niggah got gave you wheels...use them

hell he got concussed for staying in the pocket last week and injured again his week behind that pussy oline

philly is dangerous when he fucking runs

run like a pitt is chasing you niggah