If you can't afford to buy her and her friends drinks just say that

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I have no issue buying a woman a drink in a fun bar\club type environment.

That’s if we’re already having a conversation and in the spirit of the environment and having fun.

But being required to buy a drink or drinks is foolish.

I also haven’t bought a woman drink in years.

DWBass

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Off her comments.............Fuck her and her friends. I NEVER did the bar/club thing when I was young! Never! I wasn't about that bullshit. I played music and sports and met chicks there. Never liked club chicks.

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
Her comments have triggered a lot of emotion from the board. Imo replying to her comment is foolish.

Cannibal

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
These folks ain't in my crowd. They can't hold a conversation. I care not of their opinions. I'm not buyi g no drinks for random folks that ain't giving me mad vibe. Bitch won't ever be married. Too much mouth. And I think it's low class for a chick to ask you to cover her girl. Jerk I think it's low class for a chick to even ask for a drink herself. A baller bitch would just order her one

GuessWho21212

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She's framing the question all wrong, what that should read is "If you and all your friends don't plan on sucking my dick, then don't expect me to give them free alcohol". This is a classic attempt at a woman's version of negging. This goes right along with, you're not man enough to handle me and all my side babies.

ShortyCumStain

Rising Star
OG Investor
Buying a group of chicks drinks is a boss move. Every single one of the chicks at the table you can fuck if your game is right. I've done it on multiple occasions because I'm not happy with just one. So I'll talk to the whole damn table then leave. They all trying to choose the next time they see me. you are showing the woman I can afford you and 3 more of you at the same damn time. You doing the same shit when you get a VIP table and have women hanging around. Most of ya'll been broke your whole lives so a bar tab is a major expense. That shit is pocket change once you are grown.. I go out for entertainment not for pussy and I would rather talk to a table full of fine smart women than a bunch of dudes.

BTW I didn't watch the video so this is just in response to the concept. I damn sure don't want to hear a bird rant about what a man should do.

• Haha
Reactions: BKF

madgoose

International
International Member
What exactly is a "real man"? Because it seems to me that it is whatever the person saying "real man", doesn't believe that the man in front of them is. I bet if you were to ask her every day for a week what a real man is you going to get 7 different answers.

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What exactly is a "real man"? Because it seems to me that it is whatever the person saying "real man", doesn't believe that the man in front of them is. I bet if you were to ask her every day for a week what a real man is you going to get 7 different answers.

Real man does whatever she tells him to, never tells her no, and cleans up all her fuckups.

cold-n-cocky

BGOL vet down since the “56k stay out!” days
BGOL Gold Member
Not being a “Real man” is just a label these chicks choose to attach men who won’t take the bait of the hustle game they’re trying to run.

Tdot_firestarta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I hate bitches. Only simps buy random sluts drinks. Are you crazy? Bitch fuck you and your girls you ain’t getting that from me. They look at niggas buying them drinks as weak beta males. Thirsty desperate fucks. Women like niggas who are confident and don’t look desperate and are handsome with money. Bitches buy me drinks all the time and write their number on the napkin. It easy when you’re gorgeous.

My nigga....

took the words right out of my mouth....I think I may have actually said this to a bitches face...Verbatim

I've never bought any random chicks drinks in hopes of buying their affection/pussy....only time i've bought women drinks was when they were all part of my entourage....