If you can't afford to buy her and her friends drinks just say that

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Didn't watch the video but....

I had an older chick walk up to me when I was younger and say " Hey there, I'm thirsty"

I just looked at her and looked at the bartender and said " let me get ONE Jack Daniels and diet Coke"

She said something like, you don't have to be that cold or some shit like that.

Guess she thought she would get a free drink from me.
probably hurt worse when you drank both the JD and the diet coke right in front of her ass.....:lol:

Mrboogieallnight

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Dem titties!! But I guess I'm as broke as her English. Cuz I'm not buy all her friends drinks

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
You got to pay to play, when you in the club you have to scan the room. Pick up signals from women that’s part of the excitement. Those 3 chicks sitting down first I’m going at the red bone or the one in the middle. But I already know the one on the far right is going to be the blocker. Buy all those chicks a drink probably cost $30 bucks.

Get the red chick number and now if she fucking it was a win win situation. If she not then when she see me in the club again I’m have more bitches around me. Aww I missed the club days damn!

$30?!?!?!

Where do you go? Put me on please.

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
He must go to bbqs and get the small frozen daiquiris

shit even 3 of those probably come out to over 30

I was at a spot the other day and bought a round of drinks for my friend my girl and I and that ran me up $70 right there. Few more later ended the night on $250 and I pregamed before pulling up. :smh: (My drinking habits aside)

Now if I’m doing that for folks that I know why would I do that for some unknown miscellaneous begging ass hoe with friends?

There is just far too much expectation on men when dating to capture the vibe of a several woman when your only interested in one. All these dudes out here pretending to be rich or got it like that just to impress these broads.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
You got to pay to play, when you in the club you have to scan the room. Pick up signals from women that’s part of the excitement. Those 3 chicks sitting down first I’m going at the red bone or the one in the middle. But I already know the one on the far right is going to be the blocker. Buy all those chicks a drink probably cost $30 bucks.

Get the red chick number and now if she fucking it was a win win situation. If she not then when she see me in the club again I’m have more bitches around me. Aww I missed the club days damn!
Man if you have to buy drinks to get a chic's number and also to fuck. That means either you're not attractive to women, you have no game, or both... Just saying...don't get angry at me man.. :lol:

brando154110

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was at a spot the other day and bought a round of drinks for my friend my girl and I and that ran me up $70 right there. Few more later ended the night on $250 and I pregamed before pulling up. :smh: (My drinking habits aside)

Now if I’m doing that for folks that I know why would I do that for some unknown miscellaneous begging ass hoe with friends?

There is just far too much expectation on men when dating to capture the vibe of a several woman when your only interested in one. All these dudes out here pretending to be rich or got it like that just to impress these broads.
Where you drinking at? Hell at the MGM here, drinks run$15 a pop. You must be getting them double shots of Henny..

Kaotic

Dancing with the devil in the pale moon light...
Platinum Member
I really don't know whether or not that first chick is just trolling... She is in a number of videos saying and doing outlandish shit. BUT... if she was being for serious, she done lost her fucking mind.

gil919

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man that fat out of shape bitch would be thirsty waiting on me to buy them hoes a drink . Like old boy said I'm interested in you , not all of them hoes.

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
Where you drinking at? Hell at the MGM here, drinks run$15 a pop. You must be getting them double shots of Henny..

Varies from place to place but that’s price is for them drinks on the table menu, which aren’t bad.

Usually when I order it’s something different. They may put whatever bottom shelf liquor in those drinks but I might alter mine with a different liquor. I might do a whiskey sour with premium instead of their regular go to. So that may be why my price is different too.

jnyc69

Star
BGOL Investor
I hate bitches. Only simps buy random sluts drinks. Are you crazy? Bitch fuck you and your girls you ain’t getting that from me. They look at niggas buying them drinks as weak beta males. Thirsty desperate fucks. Women like niggas who are confident and don’t look desperate and are handsome with money. Bitches buy me drinks all the time and write their number on the napkin. It easy when you’re gorgeous.
good points

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This jawn tried to get me like that back in the early 2000s. I was on a budget and my dumb ass agreed to it. But I smooth for outta that shit.

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man if you have to buy drinks to get a chic's number and also to fuck. That means either you're not attractive to women, you have no game, or both... Just saying...don't get angry at me man.. :lol:

Yeah you missed the point…Now we comparing buying drinks to getting women number equals you not attractive. What happens when you have abundance of money cause you was a dope boy back then. Now I’m in IT and couldn’t go broke if I tried. People like you I would take your girl because you crying about a $10-$15 dollar drink. But let me guess you would buy your boys a round of drinks and not a woman crazy. Take it you don’t pay for dates either. FYI I resemble Kobe Bryant and my girl looks like Shantel Jackson.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Yeah you missed the point…Now we comparing buying drinks to getting women number equals you not attractive. What happens when you have abundance of money cause you was a dope boy back then. Now I’m in IT and couldn’t go broke if I tried. People like you I would take your girl because you crying about a $10-$15 dollar drink. But let me guess you would buy your boys a round of drinks and not a woman crazy. Take it you don’t pay for dates either. FYI I resemble Kobe Bryant and my girl looks like Shantel Jackson.
Buying drinks for anybody you don’t know is stupid. Fuck You buying drinks for them for? Your boys are your boys. Buying drinks for bitches just makes them give a fake smile and walk off. If you’re attractive none of that is even necessary.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
Bruh I don't live to buy random chics drinks because I got it. How does that equal you taking my girl because I aint out here clowning and simping for attention by buying random chics drinks just to get their number ?:hithead: :lol:
I can achieve that with some simple conversation.

If ya look at my previous post btw...I said I bought drinks for chics I knew and for chics I was having a good time with and they also bought me drinks.
As far as buying drinks for my boys vs random ass chics. You damn right foool..
When I am out with my boys we all buying drinks for each other. When I am out with my loved ones having a good time there's been plenty of times (you aint going to believe this) I picked up the whole fucking tab (drinks, food, etc....).

You have to stop being an angry man and come up with better comparsions.

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
It's a scam for chicks to get free drinks in clubs.

Ask that same chick if you and her hit it off will her friend all help to blow you or will it be just her.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

And you resembling Kobe Bryant is supposed to mean what to us?

giphy.gif

source.gif

ShortyCumStain

Rising Star
OG Investor

This nigga mad.

• Haha
Reactions: BKF

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bruh I don't live to buy random chics drinks because I got it. How does that equal you taking my girl because I aint out here clowning and simping for attention by buying random chics drinks just to get their number ?:hithead: :lol:
I can achieve that with some simple conversation.

If ya look at my previous post btw...I said I bought drinks for chics I knew and for chics I was having a good time with and they also bought me drinks.
As far as buying drinks for my boys vs random ass chics. You damn right foool..
When I am out with my boys we all buying drinks for each other. When I am out with my loved ones having a good time there's been plenty of times (you aint going to believe this) I picked up the whole fucking tab (drinks, food, etc....).

You have to stop being an angry man and come up with better comparsions.

As in my previous post I said you have to scan the room. Pick up on women signals not just walk up asking every woman to buy a drink. You pick up the whole tab but yet complaining about buying a woman you trying to fuck a drink. She going to be a random chick cause y’all never met before.

So according to you once you get this number and y’all about to go out for the first time. Let me guess y’all going to get some drinks . For me when I was in my club days. I’ll get phone numbers in the line in the club on the dance floor at the bar, in the parking lot at the gas station bitches be going to IHOP afterwards.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The irony it meant something to you because you quoted it. :roflmao:

Nice way to try to flip it but it was the only thing that I was confused about what it was supped to mean?

Your post have been doing nothing but

bike-pump.gif

yourself up to saying your girl looked like Shantel Jackson.

You saying that you resembled Kobe was weird. Not to you, but to every man reading it thought it was weird.

Temujin

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Buying a group of chicks drinks is a boss move. Every single one of the chicks at the table you can fuck if your game is right. I've done it on multiple occasions because I'm not happy with just one. So I'll talk to the whole damn table then leave. They all trying to choose the next time they see me. you are showing the woman I can afford you and 3 more of you at the same damn time. You doing the same shit when you get a VIP table and have women hanging around. Most of ya'll been broke your whole lives so a bar tab is a major expense. That shit is pocket change once you are grown.. I go out for entertainment not for pussy and I would rather talk to a table full of fine smart women than a bunch of dudes.

BTW I didn't watch the video so this is just in response to the concept. I damn sure don't want to hear a bird rant about what a man should do.