If Sharpton or Jackson got assassinated..would there be riots?

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
When MLK was killed...the country burned..

think the same thing would happen of one of those two got assassinated?

Ill Paragraph

Lord of the Perfect Black
BGOL Investor

Peace,

I think so - though I hesitate to liken Sharpton to MLK. Al Sharpton has, for better or worse, assumed the mantle of black leadership in this country. Brothers and sisters are already feeling like we're under siege. I think an assassination would spark some riots.

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
The GOP will no let Sharpton get assassinated, he's on their payroll to delivery votes to the Republican party.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor

Who the fuck would assassinate them?

The only people that might assassinate them are some of us who hate how they make us look, you only kll threats, not attention whores.

WTF?
A white racist killing sharpton would be like a white racist killing chris rock, they both fucking comedians so what threat are they.

Now if they killed farrakhan, which many would want to do, that would be a different story.

Andeyhollawho

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not today. :smh:

Remember back in the day there was no world wide web or cable tv. We WORSHIPPED people back then because that's all you knew about. Everything King did was front page news and for the right reasons.

Right now...more niggas would riot if the girl from I Love New York was killed than Sharpton. :smh: Real talk. :hmm:

Things have changed. And not for the better with this technology and information age.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Peace,

I think so - though I hesitate to liken Sharpton to MLK. Al Sharpton has, for better or worse, assumed the mantle of black leadership in this country. Brothers and sisters are already feeling like we're under siege. I think an assassination would spark some riots.

He didnt assume it, they(media) gave it to him cause they were scared like shit of farrakhan getting it, remember the government went hard after the minister in the 80's when he was trying to get shit done, they never had no reason to go after al cause he is not a threat.

Arctic Sun

Support BGOL
Registered
I would think only in areas where they spent the majority of their time.....but it depends on the location of the assassination. Would have to be public like during a speech or rally, can't be a drive by while that cat is getting his perm touched up or anything like that.

Buffalo Soldier

Support BGOL
Registered
Who the fuck would assassinate them?

The only people that might assassinate them are some of us who hate how they make us look, you only kll threats, not attention whores.

WTF?
A white racist killing sharpton would be like a white racist killing chris rock, they both fucking comedians so what threat are they.

Now if they killed farrakhan, which many would want to do, that would be a different story.

Bitch nigga shut the fuck up

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
:hmm:

::wondering:: how much the GOP just paid you to say some dumb shit like this....:confused:

Nah think about it when he entered the race last time, the shit makes sense we all know Sharpton ain't getting the Dem nod its just for him to offset the votes to the GOP. Hell Kerry was a Gop Mole too

TRUFICTION

SINCE 1998
BGOL Investor
NO THEY WOULDNT RIOT
BLACK PEOPLE COULD CARE LESS ANYMORE.
BLACK PEOPLE HAVE BEEN BRAINWASHED BY THE MEDIA
TO THE POINT THAT BOTH OF THEM HAVE BEEN MADE TO APPEAR AS CLOWNS
AND DEEMED IMPOTENT.

BLACK PEOPLE WHO WANT TO ASSIMILATE TO THE WHITE WAY
HAVE FALLEN INTO THIS TRAP AND DONT GIVE A FUCK WHAT HAPPENS AS LONG AS THEY KEEP GETTIN PAID.......SELL OUTS
IN FACT THEY WOULD PROBABLY THANK THE ASSASIN.

OUR EXTINCTION IS FOURTH COMING.:hmm:

Last edited:

BS2011

Star
Registered
I think black people as whole would be better of without either one. Especially Jesse Jackson. It's just that a significant portion of the black population is too stupid to realize this.

divine

Superstar
BGOL Investor
NO THEY WOULDNT RIOT
AND DEEMED IMPOTENT.
HAVE FALLEN INTO THIS TRAP AND DONT GIVE A FUCK WHAT HAPPENS AS LONG AS THEY KEEP GETTIN PAID.......SELL OUTS

Unfortunately this statement is 100% truth!

djcnice

Support BGOL
Registered
if anything it would be a black person assassinating them for impersonating a black man. those 2 guys are clowns just filling up there own pockets. they are only around when the cameras are there etc. they have there own propaganda to sell.

Buffalo Soldier

Support BGOL
Registered
NO THEY WOULDNT RIOT
AND DEEMED IMPOTENT.

Sad but true man:smh: too many toms and niggas scared of revolution to really make a change

BS2011

Star
Registered
if anything it would be a black person assassinating them for impersonating a black man. those 2 guys are clowns just filling up there own pockets. they are only around when the cameras are there etc. they have there own propaganda to sell.

Agreed.
I'm glad the younger black generation don't give a fuck about that con man Jesse Jackson and are smart enough to see him for what he really is which is a faggot ass crook. I don't wish harm on anyone but once he's out of the way then black people can start to make some real progress.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
1. When farrakhan denounce the AMERICAN FLAG ALONG WITH THE CONFEDERATE FLAG IS HE WRONG?

Scary as al, just goes against the "safe" confederate flag.

2. When farrkhan calls for us not to fight in this governments wars, is he wrong?

Scary ass al does nothing.

3. When farrkhan boldy shits on israel and the united states, is he wrong?

Again, scary as al plays it safe.

4. When farrakhan glady accepts money from americas enemies, cause he can and the government goes after him hard, is he wrong?

What does al do?

5. When farrakhan speaks, the media just doesnt show it, they fucking distort the shit out of what he says and take shit out of context.

Al very safe to let speak.

LOST?

We are lost cause we back the "safe" guy, not the guy that stirs the waters.

Thats why the media labels anything we have close to a real leader the "black hitler" and pushes these "safe" fucks on us.

We are in the "play it safe" era, been like this forever.

Name anything of controversy that would scare white america al has done???????????

DaleMabry

Star
Registered
:hmm:

::wondering:: how much the GOP just paid you to say some dumb shit like this....:confused:

Dog why you so judgmental on here? You stay calling out dudes for being sellouts at the drop of a hat. :smh:

Look up Roger Stone and then get back to us about the GOP and who is paying who.

791418113_64c2a7cdc2_m.jpg

http://www.villagevoice.com/news/0405,barrett,50745,1.html

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9D04E3DC1638F936A15752C0A9629C8B63

http://www.villagevoice.com/blogs/runninscared/archives/2007/08/roger_stone_bac.php

Sharpton's lieutenant is a man who worked for Nixon's Watergate Dirty Tricks team. Look it up yourself.

BTW I have personally (as in IN PERSON) seen this man with Al Sharpton. (He has longer, slicked back, salt-and-pepper hair now and wears glasses. Saw a recent pic of him on NY1 with Al after the Spitzer's Dad scandal broke out, and that confirmed the connection. Fucked my head up.)

So please don't tell me how I'm letting the white supremacist media bamboozle me. I could care less who Sharpton rolls with if he is helping our people, but still...I would love to hear him explain this contradictory connection one day.

Maybe they chase freak hoes and swing together, who knows. :confused:

As for whether people would riot, hell no. Jesse's credibility is at an all-time low (though his shadiness around the death of MLK should have been a big red flag).

And Al...Al has a national profile but his home base is NYC and no disrespect to NY dudes, but if all those police shootings didn't inspire rioting, I doubt Al's death will.

BS2011

Star
Registered
1. When farrakhan denounce the AMERICAN FLAG ALONG WITH THE CONFEDERATE FLAG IS HE WRONG?

2. When farrkhan calls for us not to fight in this governments wars, is he wrong?

4. When farrakhan glady accepts money from americas enemies, cause he can and the government goes after him hard, is he wrong?

What does al do?

5. When farrakhan speaks, the media just doesnt show it, they fucking distort the shit out of what he says and take shit out of context.

LOST?

Thats why the media labels anything we have close to a real leader the "black hitler" and pushes these "safe" fucks on us.

Name anything of controversy that would scare white america al has done???????????
Farrakhan is an even bigger loser and asshole than Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton.

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor

What does al do?

LOST?

ReAL Talk :yes::yes::yes::yes:

Ill Paragraph

Lord of the Perfect Black
BGOL Investor
NO THEY WOULDNT RIOT
AND DEEMED IMPOTENT.

Peace,

This is a little over the top. l don't understand how cats adopt a 'Fight the Power' stance in one breath and prophesize the demise of the black race in the next.

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
:confused:

Gene Cisco = Dumb

BeatDownRecords= Dumber

Whats dumb is the fact that you actually believe that Al Permton and Jessie Jackass would actually get assassinated.

Look around shit stain nobody agrees with your logic

divine

Superstar
BGOL Investor
Whats dumb is the fact that you actually believe that Al Permton and Jessie Jackass would actually get assassinated.

Look around shit stain nobody agrees with your logic

uhh.. Wasn't the question "if they got assassinated?" not "do you think they will get assassinated?"

like I said.. DUMB and DUMBER....

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
:confused:

Gene Cisco = Dumb

BeatDownRecords= Dumber

How so?

Would you fight this americas wars?

Do you worship the flag that is just as much a symbol of hate as the confederate flag, or did they change that in 1960 something????

Does some idiot saying "nappy headed hos" make you cry, while 10000 black men are probaly getting their ass beat by some pig at a traffic stop??

Does some stripper hos trying to hustle white boys offend you?

Does some 18 year old black man getting a felony for a dime bag of weed, thus making his whole life hard as shit make you sick just like the jena 6 shit.

But the 18 year old black man scenario happens dailly and should be addressed before some black on white crime, which is rare as shit. Think the jena 6 shit is unfair, everyday shit happens like that and worse.

The asshole picks safe and stupid battles and doesnt offend