If I was your woman...

cbm_redux

Star
Registered
ladyscorpio said:
out of all these replies only a handful are willing to try something different. :smh:

...with yours truly being the first, because I don't have a shred of the adolescent herd mentality exhibited by these sheeple. Half of these dudes are lying and just publicly acquiescing to perceived peer pressure. If a fine big booty sistah asked them to wear that thing in the privacy of her bedroom, they wouldn't think twice about it, especially if she was going to appreciatively indulge him in something he really wants afterward.

femmenoire

Modded Moderator Modding
BGOL Investor
cbm_redux said:
...with yours truly being the first, because I don't have a shred of the adolescent herd mentality exhibited by these sheeple. Half of these dudes are lying and just publicly acquiescing to perceived peer pressure. If a fine big booty sistah asked them to wear that thing in the privacy of her bedroom, they wouldn't think twice about it, especially if she was going to appreciatively indulge him in something he really wants afterward.

LOL @ sheeple!

ankhheru

BGOL Investor
i like to bring toys into the bedroom simply because i love to see my woman orgasm. some men would be insecure but then again some men are insecure simply by being in public with there woman around other men. sex is suppose to be fun and not filled with anxieties and bull shit.

what most people seem to forget is that sex is not cookie cutter, its as personal to each individual as a finger print. simply put...no two people get off the same so experiment a little and find out what you like. that being said i would definitely use one of these with my woman, it aint like i don't use my chin and nose anyways when im eating pussy. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

femmenoire

Modded Moderator Modding
BGOL Investor
socrotize said:
i like to bring toys into the bedroom simply because i love to see my woman orgasm. some men would be insecure but then again some men are insecure simply by being in public with there woman around other men. sex is suppose to be fun and not filled with anxieties and bull shit.

what most people seem to forget is that sex is not cookie cutter, its as personal to each individual as a finger print. simply put...no two people get off the same so experiment a little and find out what you like. that being said i would definitely use one of these with my woman, it aint like i don't use my chin and nose anyways when im eating pussy. :rolleyes:

Damn, I heard that!

Built4Life

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I didn't read the entire thread, but the picture is mad funny. I would use it if my woman wanted me to do it, but we both saw the picture, and we could help but laugh cause that shit is funny. Joke aside... Hell yea.. I bring toys in the bedroom. It only enhances the pleasure, and sex has to be more than just the genitals. Plus, a toy won't replace you. it can only enhance you.

ladyscorpio

Lively up yourself
Super Moderator
socrotize said:

Amen, aint that the truth

Agent69

2020 Survivor
BGOL Gold Member
Wow, I slept on this thread. Femme and the Girls are letting it all hang out in here. I peeped the toy on the first page. I don't have a problem with using toys on a woman, but I don't know about ol' dickchin. I wouldn't need it though. All I need is my trusty silver bullet on a low setting with constant hum. My tongue at the right wetness lip locked gently on your clitoris with a gentle swirl. You'll swear a radioactive spider bit you on the ass when you start clinging to walls.

R

ranatta

"radioactive spider"
Definitely a new one
saf45cac73712671.gif

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
femmenoire said:
No, da monumental 1 reduced threads to 20 posts as opposed to 45 posts per page.

I don't like that shit. Tell 'em change it back. Too much clicking. :lol: I know I know, it sounds lazy.

femmenoire

Modded Moderator Modding
BGOL Investor
Mello Mello said:
I don't like that shit. Tell 'em change it back. Too much clicking. :lol: I know I know, it sounds lazy.

I like it. Makes me think more men would get with "The Accomodater".

OnSlaught

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
femmenoire said:
I like it. Makes me think more men would get with "The Accomodater".

Sounds like the title to one of those "Skinamax" bootleg movies that come on around this time!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Blu Diablo

Promoter of Common Sense
BGOL Investor
So basically you want something in you whilst you get ya clit licked?

I dunno if I'd wear that but if you had a toy you liked while I was licking you to bliss...cool.

femmenoire

Modded Moderator Modding
BGOL Investor
Blu Diablo said:
So basically you want something in you whilst you get ya clit licked?

I dunno if I'd wear that but if you had a toy you liked while I was licking you to bliss...cool.

See, I can compromise.

BlackSmurf

I'm Blacksmurf bitch!
Registered
14 fuckin pages WTF? Damn Femm!
You killin 'um with your tails of dildo strapped faces and such...LOL

femmenoire

Modded Moderator Modding
BGOL Investor
UnoBetter2 said:
Hmmm...would you stick this up your ass while I'm stickin you, if I asked you to?

You know I've never been much for that kind of butt play.

You can smack it, flip it, rub it down, but oh no!

And I'd like to take credit for the pages but da_monumental_1, reduced the posts per page count from 45 to 20.

So alas, my femme fatale, isn't as powerful as it seems.

But some of you guys haven't met me yet. :cool:

danieldrew3

Potential Star
Registered
femmenoire said:
...would you wear this if I asked you to?

No I wouldn't wear that shit, but if you were my woman here are some things I WOULD do to you.

I would physically lift you in the air and set you down on the floor.
In a blinding blur of lust, I'd rip my jeans off and look down at you past my aching dick.
With one hand on your shoulder blades, I'd push you down harder while my other hand sneaks down between your splayed open legs.
I'd rip your panties down to your knees where I'd leave them there bunched and wet.
Then I'd fuck you like that, your panties around your knees, your wrists behind your back and your blouse split down the back.
Yanking back hard on your hair, I'd hear you cry out as I force your head upwards.
Balls deep in your pussy, I feel myself pumping even more cum deep inside of you. I hear you yelling and feel your hips bucking sharply into my own.
With one final stroke I drive forwards, shoving you hard into the floor as I allow my cock to spew its carnal need into you.

How's that ? That's assuming you look like the chick in the photo and its not an old picture of you.
If you're a fatty I wouldn't touch you with a rented dick.

Last edited:

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
LouRawls said:
he has much to learn...

1: insert finger/fingers into vagina, palm-side up....

2. curl fingers up until you feel a rough-spot....

3.make a come-here motion with your finger/fingers....woman should begin moaning now :yes:

4. continue this technique, along with clitoral stimulation, as long as needed....

that concludes todays lesson

From my personal experience, the man speaks the truth :yes: :yes: Or you can tongue her clit while simultaneously using the method described above,,your lover/lady will go bananas :D

Havoc

Support BGOL
Registered
Yes, I'd wear it, but I'd probably be laughing the whole time. I wouldn't be able to take my job seriously with that thing.

shanebp1978

Super Moderator
<center>

O.Red said:
You should REALLY start a website or something.

Your power here is comparable to a mod.

14 pages?

Tips hat...

:lol: :lol:

Indeed. Pump, pump, pump it up!!!!

One of the most interesting threads on BGOL.

harlem1nyc

Star
Registered
hilarious......it's a recovery for a brother who can't keep the meat up...

....Honey, go get the the chin strap!"......

ROFLMAO!!