If he falls asleep.....he will be lunch.....

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator

thats a big ass reticulated python....

I used to have one. Shit got to about 18 feet and I had to dump it. We would take it out to feed it, but I had to feed it in its case and that was a wrap. Muthafucka would climb out of the shower stall and shit.

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I used to have one. Shit got to about 18 feet and I had to dump it. We would take it out to feed it, but I had to feed it in its case and that was a wrap. Muthafucka would climb out of the shower stall and shit.
yeah i got rid of my African Rock Python when it got about 7ft.
didnt get rid of my Red-tailed boas til they were about 14ft

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What? You had an 18ft snake? Show pics. I don’t buy that.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What's the point of having a snake?does it give you the same rush as doing something dangerous ?I mean a snake can't show you emotion besides fear and reaction to being prey .

cocodc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Where you dump it? hope you didnt just let it loose outside..smh

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I have a strict I don't get eaten in my house policy.

IF I just happen to be in the Serengeti and a lion wants to shoot the fade, I'm okay with that. Simba won — he caught me laccin. But I’ll be damned if I get a damn pitbul or anaconda in my house.