Ice Cube's Big 3( 3 On 3 Basketball Official Thread)

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
Man this last game has been awful and no three-on-three game should be this long

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man I've never actually seen a game but these highlights get my excited...it's crazy to se some of these guys still playing. Some of my favorite players I use to enjoy watching are all in here.

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Man I've never actually seen a game but these highlights get my excited...it's crazy to se some of these guys still playing. Some of my favorite players I use to enjoy watching are all in here.

You should try to watch it when you get the chance. Its entertaining watching your favorite players still ball. I've been working the passed two Fridays so I just watch highlights. I can't record a live sporting event and watch it knowing results are hightlights are online.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You should try to watch it when you get the chance. Its entertaining watching your favorite players still ball. I've been working the passed two Fridays so I just watch highlights. I can't record a live sporting event and watch it knowing results are hightlights are online.
Shit what time does it come on and what channel?