ICE CUBE SENDS WARNING WITH ”A MESSAGE TO THE BEAST” AKA USA GOVERNMENT

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Y’all idiots act like Ice Cube all of a sudden is anti government. Fucking clown ass niggas. Cube has been this way since he was a teenager in NWA. Don’t matter that he has money now, what the fuck does that have to do with anything? He’s still Black.

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
This ain’t new.

78_1.jpg

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor

(Cube does regret his use of anti-Jewish insults against Heller in his diss track “No Vaseline.” “I didn’t know what ‘anti-Semitic’ meant,” Cube says, “until motherfuckers explained why it was just not OK to lump Jerry with anybody cool. But I wasn’t like, ‘I wanna hurt the whole Jewish race’ — I just don’t like that motherfucker!”)

TooTrilla

Mil Town Legend
BGOL Investor
Y’all idiots act like Ice Cube all of a sudden is anti government. Fucking clown ass niggas. Cube has been this way since he was a teenager in NWA. Don’t matter that he has money now, what the fuck does that have to do with anything? He’s still Black.
Thank u

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Oh shit!

that message went over brothas heads but Ice Cube is a Druid.

who is the beast he is referencing?

:eek2:

O’Shea is in the craft but he has NEVER gotten down with the kabbalists after Jerry Heller.

:popcorn:

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor

(Cube does regret his use of anti-Jewish insults against Heller in his diss track “No Vaseline.” “I didn’t know what ‘anti-Semitic’ meant,” Cube says, “until motherfuckers explained why it was just not OK to lump Jerry with anybody cool. But I wasn’t like, ‘I wanna hurt the whole Jewish race’ — I just don’t like that motherfucker!”)
chuckles

I guess they didn’t see this video.

//this motherfuckin' thread!!!

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
Why is he trying to divide the resistance? Someone should repudiate the fool. These rich people may secretly want Trump to win
and that is why they acting a provocateurs. First we have been having dumb Bob Johnson talking about reparations. He owned
BET for years, and it was the most bland channel on TV. All of a sudden he is talking things that are sure to make the cacs on our
side pause, stay of the elections, or even vote for Drumpf. All the things these people want can and should be addressed when
Trump is gone... Rich people have made tons of money from Trump's tax cuts... They might still want to make more

shamone

Rising Star
OG Investor
One thing about him, he didnt bite his tounge for nobody.

It would be interesting to see what he would be saying today.

"White man is somethin' I tried to study
But I got my hands bloody, yeah
They said I could sing like a jaybird
But nigga, don't say the J-word

I thought they was buggin'
'Cause to us, Uncle Sam is Hitler without an oven
Burnin' our black skin"

"
I met Farrakhan and had dinner
Now you ask if I'm a Five Percenter? Well
No, but I go where the brothers go

Down with Compton Mosque, Number 54