6870438.jpeg

2pzbo6d.jpg

Jessica-Granquist-Picture.jpg

womens-volleyball-20.jpg

4178168977_259beab6bd_z.jpg

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
I dont see how they can let straight men be coaches. "Okay yall, time for showers"

HisFlyness

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I dont see how they can let straight men be coaches. "Okay yall, time for showers"

I'm not even trying to be a coach, just a member of the training
staff.

"Okay, who needs help with those new stretches I showed y'all.":dance:

Better

Support BGOL
Registered
Because my preferences in women tend to lean more towards the heavier side of the weight spectrum, I spend a lot of time looking at women's softball.

However...

...volleyball, and tennis women, for some bizarre reason, hold a very special place in my heart.

Devilstrider

Rising Star
OG Investor
I dated a chick.that played and she was so flexible I tell you. She also could tighten her pussy around my did so good when I was hitting it. Damn I miss that pussy.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II using Tapatalk

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
I always watch the Olympics for the Cuban and Brazilian women's volleyball games.

max-dawg

8 vs 80
OG Investor
Because my preferences in women tend to lean more towards the heavier side of the weight spectrum, I spend a lot of time looking at women's softball.

However...

...volleyball, and tennis women, for some bizarre reason, hold a very special place in my heart.

women's softball? there are a few good-looking ones, but i'm thinking the majority of them can and will eat more pussy than you.

bwb

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I love volleyball bodies... they are pretty ideal for me... they are tall, athletic, lean, but do tend to have nice legs and asses. Track girls are also the cream of the crop. You get almost any body type you want, from the highjumpers to triplejumpers to sprinters to 800 runners... :yes::yes::yes:

btw...

I saw this pic here and wanted to see if I could find a few more pics....
volleyball-girls-tight-shorts-6.jpg

kari-klinkenborg-195x300.jpg

Kari-Klinkenborg-2.jpg

Apparently TO got to her.
terrel-owens-to-show.jpg

PsyenceRawk

Rising Star
Registered
MAN! Makin me miss my college days! I used drive down to Gainsville,FL from Savannah,GA to see/fuck with a track runner for U.F... one of her close friends played volleyball for U.F. and Bitch was like 5'10 with POWER THIGHS and a tight lil bubble(white latina chick)... I used to be slick and always catch a view of her ass in tights, or in jeans... man i always wanted to fuck her friend too... now that i think about it, i shoulda at least tried! DAMN! :angry::lol: