I urge all people to watch this video because this is whats really going on.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
You guys who think its hype or overreaction, well the truth to the matter that is the Corona pandemic is worse, much worse than you realize. We are only at the beginning and yet this is the reality for most of the health care workers in NYC.
And if you live in a major city with over 100 deaths from it, then at best you are a few weeks away from this happening, unless you and others stay in and follow the safe distancing guidelines, something NYC failed to do early enough.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
She is touching her mouth, face mask and nose; after treating COVID patients about to get in a cab or subway and go home. We need a quarantine from them, not us being locked down. Some heads about to roll when this is all said and done.

Right before this outbreak, these HCW were assassinating people like me up. These people are monsters, don't clap for these fools like they are heroes. You need to have your head on a swivel walking into those places.

Last edited:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

BTW boys and girls please don't get your information from World Star, because that misinformation will get you killed!
Here is a real doctor with real a diploma that you can verify, fuck the cracka propaganda trying to see us die from ignorance.

Can you give us some cliff notes or something? The video’s 34 minutes, I’ll probably catch the corona before I’m done watching it! :lol:

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If anyone thinks its fake, then go to any large hospital in NYC volunteer your services then video tape yourself working with no mask. After that test yourself on camera two weeks later if your dumb ass is still living.
Shit ain’t fake I know of 5 people dead and 1 in icu. and one of them was a chick in early 40s.
And the others were just in close proximity of each other

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Can you give us some cliff notes or something? The video’s 34 minutes, I’ll probably catch the corona before I’m done watching it! :lol:
Well its a Q and A that goes in deep detail, so I highly suggest you watch it if you want to protect you and your family.

bigdog_bx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If anyone thinks its fake, then go to any large hospital in NYC volunteer your services then video tape yourself working with no mask. After that test yourself on camera two weeks later if your dumb ass is still living.

No joke. I have no less than 10 friends that lost mothers, fathers, aunts, etc. Plus a guy that was in my church and sat on the opposite pew than me for the last couple of years all gone within the last week and a half. This shit is real as a mother fucker. If you think it's a game, do that shit, volunteer, I have too many nurses, and cna's in my family and friends to verify this shit. They are having panic attacks daily. It is beyond real and truly scary. The health care people all say, there is no coordinated plan, it is just survive the shift...Shit is real people...

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Well I don’t know them personally. Just know of them through people I know enough to know how real this shit is. Except for the one in icu. Older gent. Friend of the family

That’s still close, you actually Know if people. Sadly at some :(

No joke. I have no less than 10 friends that lost mothers, fathers, aunts, etc. Plus a guy that was in my church and sat on the opposite pew than me for the last couple of years all gone within the last week and a half. This shit is real as a mother fucker. If you think it's a game, do that shit, volunteer, I have too many nurses, and cna's in my family and friends to verify this shit. They are having panic attacks daily. It is beyond real and truly scary. The health care people all say, there is no coordinated plan, it is just survive the shift...Shit is real people...

I’m saddened to hear that you’ve known so many, I just don’t know what to say...

My condolences.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
One of the positive things about this pandemic is it’s slowly getting these ignorant mofos on the planet Earth to invest in proper hygiene.

Mofos have gotten lazy over the past 100 years in keeping themselves and areas around them clean.

Hopefully mofos will learn and pay attention.

But as we know, human beings are fuckin’ hard headed and have to learn shit the fuckin’ hard way before it sinks into their damn skulls.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
One of the positive things about this pandemic is it’s slowly getting these ignorant mofos on the planet Earth to invest in proper hygiene.

Mofos have gotten lazy over the past 100 years in keeping themselves and areas around them clean.

Hopefully mofos will learn and pay attention.

But as we know, human beings are fuckin’ hard headed and have to learn shit the fuckin’ hard way before it sinks into their damn skulls.
Bruh...people were a lot dirtier a 100 years ago.
Yet to your point I do hope people will keep up with proper hygiene habits.

Last edited:

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You guys who think its hype or overreaction, well the truth to the matter that is the Corona pandemic is worse, much worse than you realize. We are only at the beginning and yet this is the reality for most of the health care workers in NYC.
And if you live in a major city with over 100 deaths from it, then at best you are a few weeks away from this happening, unless you and others stay in and follow the safe distancing guidelines, something NYC failed to do early enough.

I pray that this virus will go away asap because I know it's real and it can flare up when you least expect it.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Bruh the second video

About 4 minutes and 18 seconds in...

I was like gotdaaayam...now that's some shit right

There...

Something like.

Billy boy was credited for creating the first computer virus..

And there is where he learned how to...

Man you gotta listen for yourself..

Thinkers only..

Regurgitators fallback
Dude is Mr glass without the weak bones

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
More like weak genetics..

How this genetically deficient muthafucka

Gonna talk about over population...

When genetically he looks like he is devolving back into a cave boy..

He has terrible bone structure

Genes like his is what hold humanity back..
beta vs alpha war.. He needs alphas to be eliminated in order to survive.. It always come back to nature

UNSEEN

Rising Star
Registered
I just wanted to say this..tho didn't watch the video yet..I with the op..but..I wouldn't want folks to panic..just be smart..social distancing is a must..wear your protective gear..or just wrap a t shirt around your face..if you have latex gloves and disinfectant wipes..use it..last thing..I heard that there's a 80% chance of recovering if you contracted the virus..so that to me gives me hope in these horrible times..one more thing..if its beneficial..here's a chance to get a closer relationship with God..here's a chance to better yourself..like a cleansing..man I just be thinking about different things..only my opinion..but I hope it helps someone...

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered

I wrote about how he was talking about pandemics for years and that his company stands to gain tremendously. California with tech juggernauts such as Apple and Google was eager to shutter for this virus. He has been siphoning off IP and funneling some of it to his startups.

They want us using their spyware for everything.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
I wrote about how he was talking about pandemics for years and that his company stands to gain tremendously. California with tech juggernauts such as Apple and Google was eager to shutter for this virus. He has been siphoning off IP and funneling some of it to his startups.

They want us using their spyware for everything.
What's the name of his company that stands to gain from this pandemic?

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I just wanted to say this..tho didn't watch the video yet..I with the op..but..I wouldn't want folks to panic..just be smart..social distancing is a must..wear your protective gear..or just wrap a t shirt around your face..if you have latex gloves and disinfectant wipes..use it..last thing..I heard that there's a 80% chance of recovering if you contracted the virus..so that to me gives me hope in these horrible times..one more thing..if its beneficial..here's a chance to get a closer relationship with God..here's a chance to better yourself..like a cleansing..man I just be thinking about different things..only my opinion..but I hope it helps someone...

You gotta peep the who was bill gates shit...

I was like we'll ID be the son of Osirius ...

I always knew bill gates was a sneaky lil genetically deformed fucka.

But holy shit...that video says a lot about this asshole including his lowkey racist lineage..

After peepin it

Youd be a fool to trust Billy boy gates

A flighty fuckin fool

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
What's the name of his company that stands to gain from this pandemic?

Microsoft...

He was peddling Microsoft Teams after doing an interview recently. There is something wrong in Seattle, they need to step up surveillance in that state with Boeing, Jeff Bezos and now Gates. They may be the Taliban controlled area of the U.S.