I think Malik’s Andrew has a different anatomy

Sango

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Was it Jefferson doing that shit??? Or is this bitch just straight full on lying???:smh::smh:

Don't trust none of them.

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Malika is arsenic! I would stay away from her if I was a dude working there at all costs.

I've seen women like her in the workplace. They play the victim and casually lie on people every chance they get.

In the workplace, the females I'm cool with, I let them hug n smooch me often. The ones that move suspiciously, like Malik Andrews, they get nothing more than a half a head nod from me. Not even a handshake for a chick like her
that would potentially take an accusation WILD turn.

I stay clear of chicks like her.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Malika is arsenic! I would stay away from her if I was a dude working there at all costs.

I've seen women like her in the workplace. They play the victim and casually lie on people every chance they get.

it's why I got my own business...I still cat call, and call women baby and fine ass...and hug em and squeeze they asses..and whistle at em...don't come around me if they don't like it... brah

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
:lol: :roflmao::roflmao2::roflmao3:

RJ was DEFINITELY the one who dug in her armpit :lol::lol:

:lol: :roflmao3: :lol: :roflmao3: @ RJ chasing the other one in "bitch, you can get it too" mode

Sango

Rising Star
Platinum Member
In the workplace, the females I'm cool with, I let them hug n smooch me often. The ones that move suspiciously, like Malik Andrews, they get nothing more than a half a head nod from me. Not even a handshake for a chick like her
that would potentially take an accusation WILD turn.

I stay clear of chicks like her.
I learned this at a very young age and I don't do none of that hugging friendly shit publicly at work. The one's getting gutted from work know what they're getting behind closed doors and we're supposed to move. Only time I may do a public hug is outside of work hours at a restaurant. Other then that, fuck from around me. Can lose your freedom waiting to see how they move.

Sango

Rising Star
Platinum Member
:lol: :roflmao::roflmao2::roflmao3:

RJ was DEFINITELY the one who dug in her armpit :lol::lol:

:lol: :roflmao3: :lol: :roflmao3: @ RJ chasing the other one in "bitch, you can get it too" mode

He better be fucking with the right one to play games like this. All that friendly shit gets flipped once she starts making shit up. But if he's fucking and that's what they're cool with - do you homie.

DWBass

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

This. Plus she has the body of a teenager. Zero appeal besides a pretty face. Now I'd fuck around and get fired over Joy Taylor!

Riggz

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I don't think anyone said it yet in here. The clip is fake. Buttcrack sports is a parody site that is responsible for this.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I don't think anyone said it yet in here. The clip is fake. Buttcrack sports is a parody site that is responsible for this.

Thank God.

Cause I would hope a black woman would never do that to a black man on national TV as a "joke"

Last Dayz

Soul Thief
Certified Pussy Poster

ThaTruth.net :smh:

Especially the sneaky Cave Bitches.

chemist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I rewound that shit like 5 times the other day. RJ would be the one to do some shit like that. Jalen wasn't even close to her armpit.

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Oh what the fuck. Who would want to part any part of their hand in somebody armpit on purpose? Bitch is buggin' :mad:

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
Hard to tell if RJ did it. He was partially covered by the two of them. And look to be standing too far back to have stuck his finger in her armpit. Plus that would've been some weird shit to do on air. I think the bitch just bugging and prob had a piece of her wardrobe get snagged in something.
No matter what it was. Do you think she would've reacted the same if it was JJ Reddick or somebody like Will Cain up there? The bitch been known to talk fly to her black coworkers. Remember when Stephen A. had to check the ho on his own show?

And she don't look all that. She just light skin. Reminds me of Sage Steele.