i think every chick has nudes in her phone...

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
tumblr_ohh7txHhWP1vw9n4mo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ohh7txHhWP1vw9n4mo6_1280.jpg

tumblr_ohh7txHhWP1vw9n4mo9_1280.jpg

tumblr_ohh7txHhWP1vw9n4mo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_ohh7txHhWP1vw9n4mo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_ohh7txHhWP1vw9n4mo8_1280.jpg

tumblr_ohh7txHhWP1vw9n4mo5_1280.jpg

same pink nails....:money:

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
They do, every Korean jump off I've had likes to bend over and snap her pussy to see what it looks like. It's just life.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
lot of them dude and that's 1 of the real reasons they go into panic mode when they lose it..lot of them don't got passwords so they kno whoever found it or stole it will be open season with the naked show..dealing with strippers i learned this a longtime ago.. in fact i tend to fuck with them about it everytime they lose their phone i be like oh somebody gonna see ur playing with the clit segment aren't they:D:Dthey be like:mad::mad::angry::angry:

Naha-Nago

Rising Star
Registered
tumblr_ohh7txHhWP1vw9n4mo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ohh7txHhWP1vw9n4mo6_1280.jpg

tumblr_ohh7txHhWP1vw9n4mo9_1280.jpg

tumblr_ohh7txHhWP1vw9n4mo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_ohh7txHhWP1vw9n4mo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_ohh7txHhWP1vw9n4mo8_1280.jpg

tumblr_ohh7txHhWP1vw9n4mo5_1280.jpg

same pink nails....:money:

lot of them dude and that's 1 of the real reasons they go into panic mode when they lose it..lot of them don't got passwords so they kno whoever found it or stole it will be open season with the naked show..dealing with strippers i learned this a longtime ago.. in fact i tend to fuck with them about it everytime they lose their phone i be like oh somebody gonna see ur playing with the clit segment aren't they:D:Dthey be like:mad::mad::angry::angry:

Makes sense to a degree when you think about.

237.jpg

To paraphrase Patrice Oneal, what else do women have when they go into 'attack mode' to obtain the interest of a man but their bodies? We as men can be more frivolous with our bodies and appearance because there's more than one way for us to attract a woman.
a_confiscated_arsenal_640_04.jpg

Although powerful, they only have ONE gun to shoot at us with in comparison to our arsenal of weaponry.

d238eff5874e94616cd6f4e32068cf4d.jpg

That being said, if I only had one gun I'd be checking the site, cleaning the action, and making sure that bitch worked every chance I got. So it makes sense...

EXCEPT THAT THERE ARE A LOT OF GROSSLY OVERWEIGHT WOMEN OUT HERE. Are women that fucking lazy and arrogant, or have we allowed them to get lazy and arrogant?

*two cents *

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator

Makes sense to a degree when you think about.

237.jpg

To paraphrase Patrice Oneal, what else do women have when they go into 'attack mode' to obtain the interest of a man but their bodies? We as men can be more frivolous with our bodies and appearance because there's more than one way for us to attract a woman.
a_confiscated_arsenal_640_04.jpg

Although powerful, they only have ONE gun to shoot at us with in comparison to our arsenal of weaponry.

d238eff5874e94616cd6f4e32068cf4d.jpg

That being said, if I only had one gun I'd be checking the site, cleaning the action, and making sure that bitch worked every chance I got. So it makes sense...

EXCEPT THAT THERE ARE A LOT OF GROSSLY OVERWEIGHT WOMEN OUT HERE. Are women that fucking lazy and arrogant, or have we allowed them to get lazy and arrogant?

*two cents *

lol...i c a lot of thought went into this...

good 1...

Naha-Nago

Rising Star
Registered
lol...i c a lot of thought went into this...

good 1...

Well you did make an open ended statement.:lol:

But seriously, knowing that they only really have ONE weapon when it comes to getting at us - you ever talk to a woman you weren't physically/sexually attracted to....exactly- why are so many of them grossly out of shape???

*two cents *

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Well you did make an open ended statement.:lol:

But seriously, knowing that they only really have ONE weapon when it comes to getting at us - you ever talk to a woman you weren't physically/sexually attracted to....exactly- why are so many of them grossly out of shape???

*two cents *
the pic thing isn't really for us is really for them..lot of chicks are natural exhibionist..their more comfortable in the nude than with clothes on.. if it weren't for kids and men more females would walk around their house naked and wear less shit in public.. lot of chicks sleep in the nude and a lot of chicks wear no underwear when wearing clothes.. nigs juss be pervs and extra thirsty so broads fall back on how they really wanna walk outside.. if dudes knew how to control the,mselves and damn kids weren't around you'd be surprise how much more nakedness would be out.. many chicks pose in front of the mirror naked looking at their bodies..the camera phone juss added to the documented of their exhibionism

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
I was at a laundry mat one time and this woman was showing me a pic of some of her boyfriends cars on her phone, soon as i got her phone the lil camera roll of pics in the gallery popped up at the bottom and first thing i saw was that pussy pic. I was like "whoaaaaa whats this here", she already knew and just started smiling and laughing