i luv a woman in a tight DRESS or SKIRT

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator

that shit is sexy 2 me....jeans n shorts is okay ...
but a chick with a bangin body in dress....:yes:

post em if u got em....

destrehan

Star
Registered
this shit's cool for the crib lol...but let her try to go out with her girls wearing some shit like this :hmm:

i wouldn't even be tryna have her out with ME wearin that shit. bitch be havin me like ole boy on 5 heartbeats

"every night i got to prove my looove!"

slam

Super Moderator

1516811078_l.jpg

BGLR1212000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This shit right here will make me bust waaaay faster than seeing a bitch in some lil booty shorts or a thong. I have a fetish for chicks with skirts and dresses. I had to MAKE my BABYMAMA wear dresses. I shouldn't have to tell you to do shit like that.

Otis Supreme

Star
BGOL Investor

im with u 1000%. :yes::yes: shit, a chick w/the right body in a dress or skirt can damn near make ur dick hard when she walk by. :lol:

timbtusa

Support BGOL
Registered
This shit right here will make me bust waaaay faster than seeing a bitch in some lil booty shorts or a thong. I have a fetish for chicks with skirts and dresses. I had to MAKE my BABYMAMA wear dresses. I shouldn't have to tell you to do shit like that.

;) :yes::yes::yes:

Dat Franchize Boi

Potential Star
Registered
That is the truth. My girl went and bought a new black dress and was showing it off to me. Next thing I know, I had that dress is on the floor...but so were we ;)

slam

Super Moderator
gets ur mind going too....tryin to picture if she wearing panties or not....

or if u n the club and u lightly touch her waist to get her attention...
n u feel how soft the material feel against her skin...then u dont feel any panty line...then u....

uhhhmmm.....okay thin line between fetish n pervert....:lol:

BGLR1212000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
gets ur mind going too....tryin to picture if she wearing panties or not....

or if u n the club and u lightly touch her waist to get her attention...
n u feel how soft the material feel against her skin...then u dont feel any panty line...then u....

uhhhmmm.....okay thin line between fetish n pervert....:lol:
It's my fetish and I'm a perv too. Fuck it.

slam

Super Moderator
u know what i`ve noticed and u can ask the women to weigh in on here....

80% of women hate wearing dresses..... :smh:

bet money....

KingAddies

Rising Star
Registered
this shit's cool for the crib lol...but let her try to go out with her girls wearing some shit like this :hmm:

Yeah I rolled up on my girl last Friday and she was wearing something like this out at the pool hall.
471cf4c7bcdf3.jpg

She met me outside so she can get some cash. Never have I seen this chick look so good especially when it's a night out with the girls. I had to check to make sure she wasn't trying to rock a thong or go pantyless. I stop by her house on Sunday around 1pm to give her more cash so she can get to work this week - hair all over her head in a half assed ponytail and some mismatched sweats she said she fell asleep in. As much as I hate to admit it Tariq might be on to something. I stopped listening after the 100th show so that's probably why I'm Mack Backsliding.

BGLR1212000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
u know what i`ve noticed and u can ask the women to weigh in on here....

80% of women hate wearing dresses..... :smh:

bet money....
80%? I'm not sure, but I know a couple of chicks that LOVE to wear dresses. I need a girl like that. She wouldn't be able to walk past me without at least me biting her on her ass.

BGLR1212000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah I rolled up on my girl last Friday and she was wearing something like this out at the pool hall.
471cf4c7bcdf3.jpg

She met me outside so she can get some cash. Never have I seen this chick look so good especially when it's a night out with the girls. I had to check to make sure she wasn't trying to rock a thong or go pantyless. I stop by her house on Sunday around 1pm to give her more cash so she can get to work this week - hair all over her head in a half assed ponytail and some mismatched sweats she said she fell asleep in. As much as I hate to admit it Tariq might be on to something. I stopped listening after the 100th show so that's probably why I'm Mack Backsliding.
What did Tariq say?

Ice-Grill

Potential Star
Registered

Co-Fuckin SIGN!!! Tight drop!

CaliChampNo.1

Star
Registered

QFT.

:yes:

And some nice glasses on, that does it for me. :dance: