I lost my wife this morning

kboogs

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
RIP Sista, and I salute you Sir as I too had an 8 year old when my Late Wife died in 2011. Stay strong, use your resources, Love on your children with all you got, stick together and teach them and it can work out! My 8 year old is at HU on scholarship and doing great! God is Great and VERY Merciful especially to me! Let us know if you are accepting donations.

rahonallah

Star
BGOL Investor
Good morning it’s been a year and some change and we’re checking on you.

How are you doing Bruh?
Thanks for looking out/checking up on me. It's been rough mentally at times. I've came to accept the fact that she's not coming back. I have dreams about her ever so often. Single parenting really is not a joke. I can't find employment (stay at home gigs to be more accessible to kiddos) No one checks in on me. That's the shit that amazes me, never thought it would be like this. Other than that, I am still breathing. Thanks for everyone's concerns and thoughts.

Side note. How can I see when I first joined the board here???

bxclark

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Hope you are holding up well brother. Glad to see you on here and soaking in some of the good energy that the BGOL fam put out for you. I was really jammed up in horrible situation with no access to electronics when you posted this and this thread was long gone by the time I got out. I genuinely hope things are better and that your mind has eased from the pain of what transpired. Hope you and your kids are doing well bro.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Thanks for looking out/checking up on me. It's been rough mentally at times. I've came to accept the fact that she's not coming back. I have dreams about her ever so often. Single parenting really is not a joke. I can't find employment (stay at home gigs to be more accessible to kiddos) No one checks in on me. That's the shit that amazes me, never thought it would be like this. Other than that, I am still breathing. Thanks for everyone's concerns and thoughts.

It says you joined May 5, 2005 when I click your profile name.

Keep pushing, fam. I wish I had the right words to say to you, but unfortunately I don’t. Sometimes grief has to run its course and you find out about other things along the way.

Good luck to you, fam.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Thank you for the update, R’.

Continue to keep your head up, as others have said.

Also, if needed - check into local resources in your area if you need to stretch a dollar further. Or perhaps a (single) parenting support group. They can be a helpful amount of info & knowledge on the whole.

I hear you re: it being tough that friends and family haven’t checked in. Especially in your most challenging of times these past few years.

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Bruh, consider checking out some support groups. Someone I know is going through a rough patch and has connected with a group on line, so they can talk to other people that have and are still living through his situation. He really believes it helps him.

jackson35

Rising Star
Registered
Hey what's up guys I don't post on here and if I do it's once every twelve blue moons but I lost my wife this morning please pray for me I've been on this message board for years and not posting she stopped breathing this morning and she died in my arms she had good health she was a big girl I'm the one with the the illnesses and she died in my arms right here in Georgia please pray for me I have three kids that I have to take care of now the 12 year old a nine-year-old and a 1 year old he didn't even get the chance to say mommy yet I don't know what to do got so many people putting their hands in the cookie pot ask me about insurance and if I need anything let them do this and let them do that
my condolences to u fam. i know u are in pain over your tremendous loss and you should know there are people here for you

tebriel69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All I can say is props to everyone on here for offering support. Can’t imagine what u going through. But I appreciate the honesty of the poster and the support of the board. We as black men can overcome anything with our will, support of others and belief in God/higher power. Never quit.