I Like This New Michael Jordan

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Roy and his mentor Dean Smith have always been down for the cause and not just talk and PR.
I like this "new" MJ too. He's been putting his money where his mouth is lately instead of just staying quiet.
Props

dasmybikepunk

Wait for it.....
OG Investor
Yeah they fucked him up with this lie about him owning stock in Private Prisons and he just stayed out the way. Jordan is a champion and when a giant like him is awaken expect big things.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Fuck him with his bald headed sambo ass :rolleyes2: , it’s about time motherfucker! Black folk put yo onion headed ass where you are now. Pro black with a white wife? Ok. That’s for anybody. Motherfuckers!:angry:

What sort of dumb shit is this?

Black people put him where he is now? How?

I thought it was the fact he went out and scored 30+ and won six titles, but maybe I'm wrong.

Dudes never been a sambo

and his wife is latina...and the 20 years of the black wife...and the 50+ years of being black?

dasmybikepunk

Wait for it.....
OG Investor
Fuck him with his bald headed sambo ass :rolleyes2: , it’s about time motherfucker! Black folk put yo onion headed ass where you are now. Pro black with a white wife? Ok. That’s for anybody. Motherfuckers!:angry:
Somebody need to give you a hug...
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

...but it ain't gone be Jordan!!!!!!!!!!
giphy.gif

Sango

Rising Star
Platinum Member
:bravo: :bravo:

I'm only applauding him now, because some of us need overwhelming support to stand up for what's right. If we can motivate others like him with power and wealth, we can move something! Black wall street.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
It’s better late than never but

Yea congrats on a 60 year old man finally finding a conscious and acknowledging his blackness. BLM going mainstream has helped him cuz he wouldnt be saying none of this shit last year. And if he were still alive Kobe would be silent as usual too. But Im glad MJ is starting to acknowledge his blackness. Doesnt erase the 30 years he didnt, but he is tryna salvage the legacy so good for him.

I love that yall Jordan fans feel like yall have to prove hes not a coon to me specifically. It lets me know yall are very insecure about it. You should be. :yes:

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
What sort of dumb shit is this?

Black people put him where he is now? How?

I thought it was the fact he went out and scored 30+ and won six titles, but maybe I'm wrong.

Dudes never been a sambo

and his wife is latina...and the 20 years of the black wife...and the 50+ years of being black?

I don’t....give....a....FUUUUUGGG

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Yea congrats on a 60 year old man finally finding a conscious and acknowledging his blackness. BLM going mainstream has helped him cuz he wouldnt be saying none of this shit last year. And if he were still alive Kobe would be silent as usual too. But Im glad MJ is starting to acknowledge his blackness. Doesnt erase the 30 years he didnt, but he is tryna salvage the legacy so good for him.

I love that yall Jordan fans feel like yall have to prove hes not a coon to me specifically. It lets me know yall are very insecure about it. You should be. :yes:

kobe-bryant-nipsey-hussle-forever.png

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
You posted a photo op, now post a quote of Kobe addressing WS ever. Ill wait.
Or better yet post his actual quotes on Trayvon in real time when he was murdered and certain players in Miami started a protest on the matter.

And niggas making threads about a 60 year old who finally uses his billionaire platform once the coast is clear and every corporate entity is essentially forced to voice support on black matters for business purposes.

Congrats MJ for finally vocally supporting blackness the same time Sam Walton does. Bitch ass nigga.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

Kobe spoke up, maybe not as much as Lebron, but he wasn’t silent.

Let that man Rest In Peace tho.

He jumped on that late. Initially he wasnt with it and made ignorant comments about Trayvon. Kobe's legacy like MJs is staying silent on black issues or at least not speaking as loudly about them as his championships and bball philosophy. Thats how he became Kobe Bryant and what he was celebrated for, being post racial and not too closely aligned with the black community. Lets not revise history.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Kobe spoke up, maybe not as much as Lebron, but he wasn’t silent.

Let that man Rest In Peace tho.

You guys don’t get it. No matter what proof you provide, he’ll never be satisfied and will never admit to being wrong.

Next he’ll say, “But but but can you provide a picture with Kobe wearing a Nike on his left foot and an Adidas in his right. While dribbling a basketball in one hand and throwing a football in the other. And standing next to Tupac and Biggie while celebrating MLK’s 21st birthday “?

You’re never going to win!

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member

He jumped on that late. Initially he wasnt with it and made ignorant comments about Trayvon. Kobe's legacy like MJs is staying silent on black issues or at least not speaking as loudly about them as his championships and bball philosophy. Thats how he became Kobe Bryant and what he was celebrated for, being post racial and not too closely aligned with the black community. Lets not revise history.
you are one bitch ass embarrassment of a nigga.

JustChillin

Electric Relaxation
BGOL Investor

He may have been late but he wasn’t silent. In his post basketball career, he seemed to be more vocal about Injustices in the world because he was psycho focused on basketball.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

He may have been late but he wasn’t silent. In his post basketball career, he seemed to be more vocal about Injustices in the world because he was psycho focused on basketball.

He was silent on most issues and never initiated a discussion on WS. What issue with Black America did Kobe step out and lead a discussion on? None. He followed other NBA players on a few, but he wasnt a leader at that and opted not to use his voice the bulk of his career. Complex linked a vid to him discussing racism in a European soccer league. Yall are revising history now to make MJ and Kobe seem pro black now that we expect that of athletes in 2020. These dudes created "shut up and dribble" and marrying non BA women to market yourself as "safe" to WS were celebrated for it. Its part of their legacies.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Only on BGOL a board where 2nd gen immigrants masquerade as Black American men are Kobe and MJ considered pro black or seen as speaking up on our issues. Theres not a black barbershop in the country that bullshit would fly.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
BGOL went from clowning "e-militants" to telling us Kobe Bryant was really Farrakhan when he played, he was just misunderstood as they scour youtube for hours looking for clips of him leading a discussion on a black american issue. :lol: