I fucked this girl in her asshole with no condom (she light skin).... Should I be worried ??

Slowhands

Rising Star
Registered
ETAGIRLSCOM_MICHELLE%2011_001.jpg
ETAGIRLSCOM_MICHELLE%2011_009.jpg
ETAGIRLSCOM_MICHELLE%2011_015.jpg
ETAGIRLSCOM_MICHELLE%2011_023.jpg
ETAGIRLSCOM_MICHELLE%2011_045.jpg

ETAGIRLS_MICHELLE%209%20_000a.jpg
ETAGIRLS_MICHELLE%209%20_000%20(1).jpg
ETAGIRLS_MICHELLE%2010_004.jpg
[/QUOTE]

She's just 19 though and she said she a virgin.....

Should I post more of her pix ???

Solomon

Lifetime Member
Platinum Member
What good is worrying going to do? Either you're good or you're not. Worrying about it isn't going to change anything.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
"I fucked this girl in her asshole with no condom (she light skin).... Should I be worried ??"

:confused:.....ur a female posing as a man.....you can't get aids with a strap on..... especially since you already got..... the package !!!

Slowhands

Rising Star
Registered
"I fucked this girl in her asshole with no condom (she light skin).... Should I be worried ??"

:confused:.....ur a female posing as a man.....you can't get aids with a strap on..... especially since you already got..... the package !!!

:confused:

thats the best your lil black ass can come up with ? Really :roflmao2:

Err..HNIC get your lil boy before I use words that will be deemed "offensive" :rolleyes:

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
:confused:

thats the best your lil black ass can come up with ? Really :roflmao2:

Err..HNIC get your lil boy before I use words that will be deemed "offensive" :rolleyes:
I got some offensive words for you...... "The free clinic and soap & water !!!!"

Last edited:

Slowhands

Rising Star
Registered
I got some offensive words for you,,,,,,,, "The free clinic and soap & water !!!!"

I will like to meet your mom.. and your sisters.. bring them to me young man..will ya ? ;)

and thanks for bump.. i know i can always count on your BLACK ASS to come thru..

Now go find my other threads and do what you do.. You work for MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :yes:

*dumb ass knee gro* :smh:

letsshoot

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I was wondering the same thing trolling dickless Alayisha Wilson

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
I was wondering the same thing trolling dickless Alayisha Wilson
It hadn't really been in my mind at first till World pointed it out.....then all the weird suspect replies to me made sense ...when you put them in the context of a woman saying them ....albeit a simp woman...... then the pieces came together in my head !!!
Homie, the OP is Ayisha. You can't SIMP yourself.

Last edited:

eatcake

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Be worried only when you pull out and whole kernel corn lima beans cashews and peanuts all over your dick
:lol::roflmao::lol::roflmao: