I Don't Know What You Did Today, But I Voted!!!

DV8ed

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I took these pics with my cellphone:

IVoted.jpg

I got there after lunch today (PG County Board of Elections in MD) to drop off my absentee ballot. Parking was a bitch, well not that bad, I was able to find a spot on the street (luckily no cops were giving tickets). Line was all the way down the office complex, but I was prepared to wait.

DroppingOffMyAbsenteeBallot.jpg

After about 20 minutes in line (and moving about 10 feet)someone came out and asked if anyone had COMPLETED absentee ballots. Unfortunately for me, I was @ the end of the line while she was near the front, so by the time I got up to her she was back inside and I had to wait another 10 minutes before someone else came out. But regardless of how long it took, I was gonna make sure to cast my vote.

And for anyone wondering, I was told that absentee ballots ARE COUNTED AFTER THE POLLS CLOSE, and their count is added to the total from the electronic machines. So don't let anyone dissuade you from voting early or absentee - IT COUNTS!!!!

PO26842-2.jpg

Last edited:

nworba

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I did too! Some ghetto bitch started clowning because some brother's wife and daughter came and stood with him in front of her, after he had been there for about an hour! There'll never be "change" if we keep acting the same fucked up way!:smh: