I don't care what yall say LaLa's Manufactured ass n tittys sitting nice lately...

Ill Paragraph

Lord of the Perfect Black
BGOL Investor
If I were a rich man and my wife decided to get the same kind of surgery as these instathots out here, instead of putting in work at the gym, I would have a problem with that.

trstar

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If I were a rich man and my wife decided to get the same kind of surgery as these instathots out here, instead of putting in work at the gym, I would have a problem with that.
You ain’t gotta be rich. $8k for a mommy makeover from a good US surgeon.

But I hear you.

Ill Paragraph

BGOL Investor
You ain’t gotta be rich. $8k for a mommy makeover from a good US surgeon.

But I hear you.

Right. That’s my point man. If I’m wealthy I don’t want a wife who’s out here thotting and getting surgery instead of working hard to maintain/enhance her figure.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
"I don't care what yall say LaLa's Manufactured ass n tittys sitting nice lately..."

:dunno:

LoneSparklingAmericantoad-size_restricted.gif
lJ5Odl.gif
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Right. That’s my point man. If I’m wealthy I don’t want a wife who’s out here thotting and getting surgery instead of working hard to maintain/enhance her figure.
Getting the surgery and thotting ain't always the same thing bro

You'd be surprised how many chicks that have their heads on straight have had SOMETHING done

Some of them just do it to get a lil head start on their get back, some of them got enough bread that they don't think nothing of getting a lil something melted off and sucked out

Not an indictment on you, but I think we gotta stop shaming and looking down our nose at women like we do.

Is an all natural fit ass sister amazing and worthy of praise? Absolutely
Is a chick who had lipo worthy of ridicule? Nah man.
Is the chick in this post SHITTING hot steamers on I GUARANTEE at least 90% of bgol niggas bitches? Without question.

Ill Paragraph

BGOL Investor

You'd be surprised how many chicks that have their heads on straight have had SOMETHING done

Some of them just do it to get a lil head start on their get back, some of them got enough bread that they don't think nothing of getting a lil something melted off and sucked out

Not an indictment on you, but I think we gotta stop shaming and looking down our nose at women like we do.

Is the chick in this post SHITTING hot steamers on I GUARANTEE at least 90% of bgol niggas bitches? Without question.

I can’t argue with anything you said bruh.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Yep...I agree...she got that glow...I then paid and you can't catch noun one of my worked on womens in Instagram...I swear it. Brah

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
But huh pussy...don't snap...can't keep a nigga in check..just like that Halle Berry..chick..looks only go so far..dime in the streetz..a nickel in the sheets.. brah
That ain't really fair though killa

Yeen find the one to make you act right, but I bet you you had plenty of grade a...that wasn't grade a fault lol

But I do feel you. I think some broads cons just be so strong that they outweigh they physical pros

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Yep...I agree...she got that glow...I then paid and you can't catch noun one of my worked on womens in Instagram...I swear it. Brah
I got ONE that be on there but the pics are always conservative and tasteful. Mostly because I take all of them lol

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That ain't really fair though killa

Yeen find the one to make you act right, but I bet you you had plenty of grade a...that wasn't grade a fault lol

But I do feel you. I think some broads cons just be so strong that they outweigh they physical pros

You know I got that genetic flaw..a disposition from my grandpaw and Dem..I just got to have multiple bishes..all the time...God is working on me.. brah