I believe she went to Kim K's doctor (i ain't een mad tho)

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
nel__life
67706206-511958549555824-2873076711714765377-n.jpg

69297157-182317582802242-7969447034381929957-n.jpg

75602166-2904992059534953-6111663803052682586-n.jpg

69798563-2231337720499969-6676826951684506590-n.jpg

Last edited:

clitsational

Rising Star
Platinum Member
these silly broads do realize they are still subject to real life shit like gravity and gravy right

she gon b at the doctor every 6 to 8 weeks tryna maintain that shit

:cool:

Gazoo

The Big Brain
BGOL Investor
Damn... OP said the chick had KK surgery in the thread and STILL the anti fake body crew came in! Ain't ya'll got anything better to do?

Gimme her fake nails, hair, eye brows, eye lashes, butt, titties and tan having self. I'm going all in.

Thanks @Soul On Ice

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
These stories won't end well. When these chicks are in their 50s the expiration date is going to kick in with a vengeance. Their whole body will be like a faded tattoo.

2 ONE 3

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn... OP said the chick had KK surgery in the thread and STILL the anti fake body crew came in! Ain't ya'll got anything better to do?

Gimme her fake nails, hair, eye brows, eye lashes, butt, titties and tan having self. I'm going all in.

Thanks @Soul On Ice

You sound like a fuckin mark & a simp

p5ych3

Curry Is My God
BGOL Patreon Investor
is there a documentary on how much it costs to maintain that look? want to know how much dudes giving to them chicks.

i've played with fake tits and hair, but not ass and hips. i'll give her a spin

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster

Thanks @Soul On Ice

Last edited:

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster

Thanks @Soul On Ice
Shits funny AF to me lol
Guess it's the BGOL way.
We'll type a thesis about why a hoe ain't shit, but won't take half a second to hit the "like" button
:lol:

Varis

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I wonder if these women have to buy new toilet seats when they get new butts

black again

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:smh::smh::smh:

First...would I smash..hell yeah!

HOWEVER, this chick looks cartoonish...she looks like everything wrong with these IG hoes...too much of everything..
Too much facial plastic surgery..ass and tits are wayyyyy too fake looking...her eyelashes look like two big ass caterpillars over her eyes. I'm surprised she's not tatted up...

Doctors are gonna make a fortune in a few years, when all these build-a-bear chicks need to have all this "work" corrected. Gravity won't be beaten.

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor

Thanks @Soul On Ice

tenor.gif