I believe she went to Kim K's doctor (i ain't een mad tho)

Race Harley

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Anyone try out one of these chicks here? I wonder what it feels like... soft and squishy or firm and lumpy!

Enquiring minds want to know!

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What God didn't give her; both Dupont and Rubbermaid did, I suppose. :dunno:

And I bet she wants us to believe she got that way from doing lots of squats, adhering to a strict vegan diet and drinking lots of water...
:giggle:

Isn't it also simply amazing how virtually ALL of her pictures are from the same angle and with the same pose..? :rolleyes:

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
What God didn't give her; both Dupont and Rubbermaid did, I suppose. :dunno:

And I bet she wants us to believe she got that way from doing lots of squats, adhering to a strict vegan diet and drinking lots of water...
:giggle:

Isn't it also simply amazing how virtually ALL of her pictures are from the same angle and with the same pose..? :rolleyes:
i think its all from the flat tummy tea
:hmm:

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
Anel Peralta Luciano "Nel"

66482176-181791526173699-2301492557292744089-n.jpg

67087623-180838302957350-5888708729656937408-n.jpg

Last edited:

The Untouchable GDFOLKS

Real Niggas Get Real Pussy
BGOL Investor
These stories won't end well. When these chicks are in their 50s the expiration date is going to kick in with a vengeance. Their whole body will be like a faded tattoo.

these build a bear bitches will have nervous breakdowns when they get up there in age.

Some will die from complications of all this dumb shit they did to their body but most will attempt or committ suicide.