Rising Star
BGOL Investor
lol

FoEF4WnXoAM6Fe0
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Kyrie is going to get his numbers. Might not lead to consistent wins but he'll get his stats.

Yeah Haslem is basically just an extra assistant coach at this point.

I can't see a circumstance where Kyrie doesn't eventually piss Luka the fuck off to the point where it becomes me or him.

Kyrie just seems like he has to show that he's an independent, free thinker so badly that he'll go against whatever norm in order to be different. And he needs to go to a team with a big star because if Kyrie is your best player you don't have a legit shot at a title. He gets his but he doesn't raise the level of play of others around him as the unquestioned #1 option. Boston making the conference finals with Kyrie hurt only to disappoint the next year with Kyrie on the court is a good example.
definitely a busrider..

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
This is his last year. He wanted to do 20 becauseof something he and his dad discussed before he passed.
I get what you're saying and rest in peace to his father but he's taking up space on the bench for a player that could help the team or make a trade.

I just wished he could've been behind the bench without acting like an active player on the bench doing nothing.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
I wonder if there's some sort of limit cause including the development staff and scouting/video analysts the Heat's coaching staff is 13 deep
I believe he'll become a staff for scouting/video analyst or training coach assistant on the team after he retires if that's something he wants to do!

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I get what you're saying and rest in peace to his father but he's taking up space on the bench for a player that could help the team or make a trade.

I just wished he could've been behind the bench without acting like an active player on the bench doing nothing.

He feels like there are things he can offer on the bench that he can't offer as a coach

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
He feels like there are things he can offer on the bench that he can't offer as a coach
I mean if your on the bench then you should be playing as well because he really ain't offering nothing on the court.

So, if it's just him talking to the players on the bench then why does he have to be on the bench to do that not playing.

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I mean if your on the bench then you should be playing as well because he really ain't offering nothing on the court.

So, if it's just him talking to the players on the bench then why does he have to be on the bench to do that not playing.

He's still "one of the guys" on the bench

When you're a coach it a different dynamic

If a 40yo can maintain the Heat body fat/fitness requirements the young guys have no excuse

He actually played yesterday

RAY V.

AP 2nd Team All-American
BGOL Investor
Let's say Westbrook to New Jersey where him and KD mess around and win it all, Lakers fan would burn LA down

:lol::lol:

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I just don’t understand Kyrie, why request a trade when you are a free agent? In the summer you can go anywhere you wish