I’m convinced Kyrie Irving is just a human troll

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Good.... Let's get this shit over with so we don't have to hear about this shit for at least another 4 months until Kyrie makes another dumb ass post over the summer or more attention.

I see that PHX deal happening.
PHX is a dumpster fire now and they aren't going anywhere as a team.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
kyrie-irving.gif

Better

Support BGOL
Registered
I knew when his agent went public with that extension earlier this week, so close to the trade deadline, shit was brewing. I knew it.

Kyrie ain't hard to figure out. I tried to tell Boston fans he was going to leave the summer before he left, and I knew he was going to NYC. He suddenly started hanging out with KD, and was in NYC all the time. Then the rumor started up and Celtic fans were in deep denial.

Better

Support BGOL
Registered
Put Mars on there as well. Get this nigga outta here!!! Now we have to listen to the sports shows about him and fucking Aaron Rogers or another few months!!

Dude wanted his money and they've been ignoring his agent/step-mother. That ain't his fault. They want it on their terms and he want it on his.

FLoss

“You better learn to work with the illegals nigga”
BGOL Investor
Steven A whining like a bitch as expected...

twitter-Fl37m-Ar-Xk-AAM2t5.jpg

c_commander

Up and Coming Asshole
BGOL Investor
The trade talk too

kyrie been putting up numbers since KD went down.

Kyrie is going to get his numbers. Might not lead to consistent wins but he'll get his stats.
His old ass needs to retire, he ain't doing shit on the court anyway but taking up space.
Yeah Haslem is basically just an extra assistant coach at this point.

I can't see a circumstance where Kyrie doesn't eventually piss Luka the fuck off to the point where it becomes me or him.

Kyrie just seems like he has to show that he's an independent, free thinker so badly that he'll go against whatever norm in order to be different. And he needs to go to a team with a big star because if Kyrie is your best player you don't have a legit shot at a title. He gets his but he doesn't raise the level of play of others around him as the unquestioned #1 option. Boston making the conference finals with Kyrie hurt only to disappoint the next year with Kyrie on the court is a good example.