Over 100,000 Movies ❤ 420,00 Scenes with Previews ❤ Try it for $2.99

*** Hurricane Season 2022: Tropical Storm Ian (65 mph): Third Landfall Around Charleston, SC on Friday***

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Puerto Rico took a beating.
doesnt even look like the same place i visited back in April.
:smh:

4 Dimensional

Resident Meteorologist
Platinum Member
AYO, three models are picking up on a storm entering the Caribbean and eventually the Gulf. This will need to be monitored closely. Anytime models agree like this can mean something. The GFS and ECMWF have hinted at this blowing up into a major hurricane. Gulf states need to be on alert. I will keep you updated but I say by either tomorrow and Thursday is when we'll know more and preparation should begin.

The GFS a week from now

The ECMWF a week from now

The Canadian model a week from now

4 Dimensional

Resident Meteorologist
Platinum Member
Awww fuck here we go

I literally just stepped of a vinyl siding shop.
The guy said, “ I was hoping for a lil storm to blow some siding off not wipe out the whole city.
Their back order is like six months
Lol. I'll keep you updated, fam.

The next few days will tell us a story. I guess it wouldn't hurt to begin looking at what you got already and what you may need if necessary.

4 Dimensional

Resident Meteorologist
Platinum Member
Models are still picking up a major storm developing in the Caribbean and Gulf. I say about another day to two of consistency should result to some serious planning.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Models are still picking up a major storm developing in the Caribbean and Gulf. I say about another day to two of consistency should result to some serious planning.
This is going to be very interesting because the Gulf of Mexico is a steaming pot of soup right now. These storms lately have been on some Superman shit so yeah.

4 Dimensional

Resident Meteorologist
Platinum Member
Here is the latest update.

The system is now deemed 98L and will likely become a depression soon enough. The National Hurricane Center and the National Environmental Satellite, Data, and Information Service (NESDIS) have already turned their attention to this system.

This is where we are at:

The track through the Caribbean is consistent. Not much deviation.

Everyone from Texas coast to North Carolina coast should be on notice.

Intensity models suggest a minimum of a category 3 storm within the next 3 to 4 days.

The latest GFS model has it going to the Gulf.

The latest ECMWF has it taking a turn into southern Florida

The Canadian model also has it in the Gulf.

Model consistency is growing, therefore this is something to pay attention to. I saw one more day of model updates once the storm forms should come with more certainty.

Over 100,000 Movies ❤ 420,00 Scenes with Previews ❤ Try it for $2.99