Over 100,000 Movies ❤ 420,00 Scenes with Previews ❤ Try it for $2.99

*** Hurricane Season 2022: Hurricane Ian Aftermath: Current Death Toll Is Over 70***

4 Dimensional

Resident Meteorologist
Platinum Member
Hurricane season doesn’t officially start until June, but over the last few years, storms have popped up in May.

La Niña is current still hold strong, so that means more storms and less landfalls. But we know all it takes is one landfall.

:popcorn:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
So Lake Charles kinda still trying to recover from the 2019 season, even tho they got hit in 2020 also

I said that to say folks in my area still trying to get right from Ida last year….

folks are still dealing with insurance companies to get their first payment

I said something about a hurricane in the gas store, the clerk was like…”please don’t say that “H” word

also…. Just because you dont live in the marshlands of Louisiana don’t mean you won’t get touched.
Folks many miles away watch and encourage us to relocate. Next thing we see, the storm decides to visit them and kill their neighbors…..

Last edited:

4 Dimensional

Resident Meteorologist
Platinum Member
So Lake Charles kinda still trying to recover from the 2019 season, even tho they got hit in 2020 also

I said that to say folks in my area still trying to get right from Ida last year….

folks are still dealing with insurance companies to get their first payment

I said something about a hurricane in the gas store, the clerk was like…”please don’t say that “H” word

also…. Just because you dont live in the marshlands of Louisiana don’t mean you won’t get touched.
Folks many miles away watch and encourage us to relocate. Next thing we see, the storm decides to visit them and kill their neighbors…..
Yeah man, hurricane damage can last for years.

I was reading an article not long ago about some wildfires on the Florida panhandle due to the debris leftover from hurricane Michael.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Gulf has been producing some monsters these last few years. You’re right. Folks on the gulf need to be prepared in many ways.
The Gulf of Mexico and the Atlantic ocean is pretty warm also you have a strong La Niña so yeah it’s going to be a rough year

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I may slide down to East New Orleans on the weekend. I can always leave and head back home to ATL if things get shaky.

I'm overdue for some of that cuisine!

easy_b

BGOL Investor
The GFS model latest run. 11 days out. Can’t rely on this at all, but interesting to see it from a numerical perspective. It’s something to watch.

The euro also picked up on the system to so something is going to pop up in that area

4 Dimensional

Resident Meteorologist
Platinum Member
Looks to be a big rainmaker. Flooding is going to be a major concern for this area.

Over a foot of rain is expected and some places can see up to 2 feet of rain.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
My mother is scheduled to fly back up north from Orlando on Sunday..... was trying to convince her to stay a few more days, this may do the trick.

4 Dimensional

Resident Meteorologist
Platinum Member
Oh It was looking sick yesterday but now yikes
Yeah, it definitely becoming more organized. The core of the storm is firing well, but it's expected to move into a high shear environment, so that will suppress development.

4 Dimensional

Resident Meteorologist
Platinum Member
My mother is scheduled to fly back up north from Orlando on Sunday..... was trying to convince her to stay a few more days, this may do the trick.
Tell Ma’dukes to chill :lol:

Even if the storm stays south

easy_b

BGOL Investor
Yeah, it definitely becoming more organized. The core of the storm is firing well, but it's expected to move into a high shear environment, so that will suppress development.
I hope the wind shear been kicking because if it don’t south Florida is in trouble in Time is passing by too quickly. You know the weather is very unpredictable right now especially with that hot ass water

Over 100,000 Movies ❤ 420,00 Scenes with Previews ❤ Try it for $2.99