Hunters, 68 Night Crew kills in 2 minutes

havelcok

Rising Star
Platinum Member
cats complain about EVERYTHING

you know those ribeyes and lamb chops you love so much?

those coyotes and bobcats will reek havoc on a farmer's livestock

you wouldnt be crying about coyotes and bobcats if they catch your child or dog in the backyard

it’s quite simple
We know it has to be done
But do you know you can also do your job without having to post it on the internet for you and your friends to masturbate over.

KunningLinguist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
it’s quite simple
But do you know you can also do your job without having to post it on the internet for you and your friends to masturbate over.

you also dont have to watch it either.....even simpler.

problem solved.

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
quote-until-you-have-hunted-men-you-haven-t-hunted-yet-jesse-ventura-92-78-24.jpg

True. I just picked up more 5.56, 9mm, .45 and .223 cause well....can never have too much money. Or ammo :hmm: I carry artillery player.

Temujin

Rising Star
Registered
Folks on here have never been around livestock or lived in the country.

You have to kill these types of animals and pigs because they breed like rabbits.

Ain't nothing wrong with killing coyotes or any other animal in my opinion. It is to me however immoral to get enjoyment out of it and then film it and so others can get sick enjoyment over the violence and brutality.
And I didn't even watch the video I have no interest in watching anything die. I am careful to what I pay my attention.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
it’s quite simple
Secondary income.. there’s a demographic that would enjoy these vids.. viewership equals money.. his death compilation can probably bring him 4-5 figs each video.. so they trying to get that money.. also these vids is promotional tools just in case they want their services.. so money off vids plus promotion and demonstration of his skill set.. it seems wrong but that’s the world we live in where you can utilize the internet for more income

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
Secondary income.. there’s a demographic that would enjoy these vids.. viewership equals money.. his death compilation can probably bring him 4-5 figs each video.. so they trying to get that money.. also these vids is promotional tools just in case they want their services.. so money off vids plus promotion and demonstration of his skill set.. it seems wrong but that’s the world we live in where you can utilize the internet for more income
I think this shit is sick but that's a vile yet valid reason.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
I understand the need to tailor the coyote population. I live in the middle of Atlanta and have seen em.

However, this video is not entertaining to me.

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
I understand the need to tailor the coyote population. I live in the middle of Atlanta and have seen em.

However, this video is not entertaining to me.
I seriously doubt entertainment was ever intended. Killing animals even coyotes is not what people want to see.

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor

basically sell your soul for a pound of flesh huh :hmm: Greed

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
basically sell your soul for a pound of flesh huh :hmm: Greed
If an exterminator created a vid of getting rid of roaches and killing mice would people be mad? Now there’s people out there that might enjoy those vids and there’s people out there that might want their services.. promotional vid making money off of viewership and biz opportunity for people seeking his services.. killing certain animal population is a job for certain individuals for various reasons.. we might not agree with it or like the visuals but it’s the realization of the world.. hell there’s vids of these dogs that chase after rats and kill them to get rid of rodents out of farms, homes, old property, etc.. it’s called ratting.. those vids have hella views on top of the fact they selling their services to people that might need them.. pretty much same concept but diff animal

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
If an exterminator created a vid of getting rid of roaches and killing mice would people be mad? Now there’s people out there that might enjoy those vids and there’s people out there that might want their services.. promotional vid making money off of viewership and biz opportunity for people seeking his services.. killing certain animal population is a job for certain individuals for various reasons.. we might not agree with it or like the visuals but it’s the realization of the world.. hell there’s vids of these dogs that chase after rats and kill them to get rid of rodents out of farms, homes, old property, etc.. it’s called ratting.. those vids have hella views on top of the fact they selling their services to people that might need them.. pretty much same concept but diff animal

Oh I know, to each their own.

LennyNero1972

Sleeping Deity.
BGOL Investor
I'm mean, that first vid was funny.:lol: Look coyotes and bobcats are not nice animals to have near humans sorry, if there is an overpopulation of them, they have to be washed.

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm mean, that first vid was funny.:lol: Look coyotes and bobcats are not nice animals to have near humans sorry, if there is an overpopulation of them, they have to be washed.
yeah coyotes can be a pest......especially to livestock.
and where i stay, they've snatched a few of my neighbor's dogs. i shoot them on sight. raccoons and skunks as well. they got a habit of climbing up on my deck and eating my dog's food.

MisterT

Rising Star
Registered
Folks on here have never been around livestock or lived in the country.

You have to kill these types of animals and pigs because they breed like rabbits.
Nobody saying that's not true, but to see comments such as "that looks like fun" or to see it posted in the context of morning entertainment is usually reserved for the likes of cacs, not proud people who proclaim themselves kings and queens.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Killing other living things is often a requirement of life itself, but I don't find killing anything to be fun. Just me.
Cool... To get out and use your weapons to help cull a rabid population of aggressive coyotes would be fun for me.

Go join PETA w/ that shit.

MisterT

Rising Star
Registered
Cool... To get out and use your weapons to help cull a rabid population of aggressive coyotes would be fun for me.

Go join PETA w/ that shit.
you tested them for rabies? c'mon Deezz! Let's at least keep it real. No harm, I still agree with you 90% of the time