Hudson Yards: Just a billionaire's playground

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
This is where the big wigs will own a condo that they will come thru and stay at when they visit ny...they was hoping to get them owners like Amazon to buy a condo...next level gated community/tourist attractions

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is where the big wigs will own a condo that they will come thru and stay at when they visit ny...they was hoping to get them owners like Amazon to buy a condo...next level gated community/tourist attractions

my dude that shit is fuckin sick bruh....

bruh.. the observatory deck bruh..

bruh...

you lookin DOWN on the empire state building...

shit is nice... I run by their sometimes when I do riverside park....

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
my dude that shit is fuckin sick bruh....

bruh.. the observatory deck bruh..

bruh...

you lookin DOWN on the empire state building...

shit is nice... I run by their sometimes when I do riverside park....
Yeah I bet, haven't got the chance yet to make it over there yet, 1 of the weekends in going to.. Want it to be like in the 70s when I go

A to Dah K

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Did(doing) several buildings here
2t8uf.jpg

2qi1agg.jpg

b9d2sk.jpg

Last edited:

mariano42

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I work a few block away and I will check it out on my lunch break. Been seeing them work for years on this anytime I go to the Javtis Center for NYAS and NYCC.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
crazy.
1BR = $5,000 a month​
That's low end they really charging 1 million to 5 million for a lot of them... Some even more... That price for 5,000 puts you in the same environment around the wealthy..some people consider that an investment if you can rub shoulders with the wealthy and network... Some person thinking with his dic k would use the I live in Hudson yards line to attract gullible broads and golddiggers...flossing ig head would love saying I live in Hudson yards

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
lol so you understand my ideology.. Especially when you get her to buy it lol... I already got 3 chicks in my head who I know I can do this with

You get a connect that works in that Plaza and

And you born and raised

In new york...

U could be a millionaire

Off side jobs alone

know.. Knowing where to go and how to get things..

But remember it's a certain look they look out for when doing business... with our divine kind

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
You get a connect that works in that Plaza and

And you born and raised

In new york...

U could be a millionaire

Off side jobs alone

know.. Knowing where to go and how to get things..

But remember it's a certain look they look out for when doing business... with our divine kind
Lol I know...I quietly fit there mold.. Or better yet cacs feel comfortable around me.. It's why some of my friends with criminal and not so legal backgrounds always wanted to connect me with certain products or hustles cause I can get into their enviroments... I juss don't care for them... But remember I said repeatedly on here I observe them and watch their movement and visit there environments

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lol I know...I quietly fit there mold.. Or better yet cacs feel comfortable around me.. It's why some of my friends with criminal and not so legal backgrounds always wanted to connect me with certain products or hustles cause I can get into their enviroments... I juss don't care for them... But remember I said repeatedly on here I observe them and watch their movement and visit there environments

Yea that circle is obnoxiously materialistic..

The show billions captures them perfectly...

They got them down to a science..

There was a scene in billions last year..

Where a character was like I'll just take an uber..

And the other character looks in disgust and says

You RIDE uber???

Lol

But chea they gotta be able to brag about you..

For you to make their circle. .

Gotta have some kind of fame or come from a family name...

They can't be associated with regular folks or they will get shunned..

So any bruh they bring around...

Better be a bodyguard or at least hood famous...

Running a successful business gets you in...

If you a bruh..

They Respect that shit...

But will try to pimp u if they see a weakness ..

Like a need to be a part of their circle

They sense that neediness they will chew you up and spit you out..

Sorry ass kniggas....

you should only want to do business with them..

Like what u sayin

about em

u seem to understand the game very very well..

Study them like they study us...excellence!!!

Not base your self worth over rollin with pink skins

Last edited:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Yea that circle is obnoxiously materialistic..

The show billions captures them perfectly...

They got them down to a science..

There was a scene in billions last year..

Where a character was like I'll just take an uber..

And the other character looks in disgust and says

You RIDE uber???

Lol

But chea they gotta be able to brag about you..

For you to make their circle. .

Gotta have some kind of fame or come from a family name...

They can't be associated with regular folks or they will get shunned..

So any bruh they bring around...

Better be a bodyguard or at least hood famous...

Running a successful business gets you in...

If you a bruh..

They Respect that shit...

But will try to pimp u if they see a weakness ..

Like a need to be a part of their circle

They sense that neediness they will chew you up and spit you out..

Sorry ass kniggas you should only want to do business with them

Not base your self worth over rollin with pink skins
Lol not new to this I know how they are or can be but remember I'm connected to a certain industry which makes them really want to be around me even though I eventually bring it up if asked.. Cacs like partying and vices... A person like me can introduce them to all "sorts" of things... Like I said I could juss be playing bball shooting around putting on a shooting exhibition and you get hey bro do you play for a team... Hanging at a sports bar hey bro how do you feel about that odel trade...at a party hey bro that chick with the big tit s were eyeballing you bro... That usually kicks off convo ,than they offering to buy me drinks, sometime an invite to eat at some resturant, maybe a hey we chill out somewhere bro or other shit... They naturally try to talk to me especially their women... It's why I decided to visit some of their environments over the weekend for their st Patrick shit

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lol not new to this I know how they are or can be but remember I'm connected to a certain industry which makes them really want to be around me even though I eventually bring it up if asked.. Cacs like partying and vices... A person like me can introduce them to all "sorts" of things... Like I said I could juss be playing bball shooting around putting on a shooting exhibition and you get hey bro do you play for a team... Hanging at a sports bar hey bro how do you feel about that odel trade...at a party hey bro that chick with the big tit s were eyeballing you bro... That usually kicks off convo ,than they offering to buy me drinks, sometime an invite to eat at some resturant, maybe a hey we chill out somewhere bro or other shit... They naturally try to talk to me especially their women... It's why I decided to visit some of their environments over the weekend for their st Patrick shit

My man's is a concierge for a really big hotel and he said it's the people you think ain't about that life is..

He had a big European politician pay him 20 geez..

He said he wants a party that looks like a Jay z video..in his ten thousand dollars a night suite...

For him and about 15 dudes..four were bruhs

He said those were the days

And now big money be lowkey funding human trafficking

Because they tired of glam hoes and want the young girl look..

Only Arabs and rap kniggas keeping glam. Instagram hoes on deck..

Rich kniggas into them Lolita parties

On private islands...

Trump knows all about that...

It ain't just epstein pimpin sexually trafficked chicks...

Check all them billionaires with their own airlines and private island...

It's easy as hell for them to move shit all around the globe from drugs to women. .

But I digress...

Yea they love tall athletic bruhs that can hold a conversation and who also is not to clingy..

Some negros and thats want that lifestyle so bad

I seen them turn into pathetic pieces of shit..

When they started to get shunned..

Crying and begging not to be left out..

Disgusting

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
My man's is a concierge for a really big hotel and he said it's the people you think ain't about that life is..

He had a big European politician pay him 20 geez..

He said he wants a party that looks like a Jay z video..in his ten thousand dollars a night suite...

For him and about 15 dudes..four were bruhs

He said those were the days

And now big money be lowkey funding human trafficking

Because they tired of glam hoes and want the young girl look..

Only Arabs and rap kniggas keeping glam. Instagram hoes on deck..

Rich kniggas into them Lolita parties

On private islands...

Trump knows all about that...

It ain't just epstein pimpin sexually trafficked chicks...

Check all them billionaires with their own airlines and private island...

It's easy as hell for them to move shit all around the globe from drugs to women. .

But I digress...

Yea they love tall athletic bruhs that can hold a conversation and who also is not to clingy..

Some negros and thats want that lifestyle so bad

I seen them turn into pathetic pieces of shit..

When they started to get shunned..

Crying and begging not to be left out..

Disgusting
lol at the European politician request..yep sounds like them.. I use to take these European bball players around town...they love black girls...I remember bring them to an underground event and everybody was like wtf is this Nig black into, he hopped out a Benz with a bunch of 6' 5 European nigs...we thought they were the boys at first than we saw black we knew they were good..it was funny the first hr cause some nigs was hiding their weed bitche s were looking scared than I had to let everybody know they were good...than them whiteboys went off and brought hella pussy... They actually the 1s that introduced me to halal guys...I was like I'm not eating that horseshit and they was like come on truss me it's gonna change your life... Good times good times

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
lol at the European politician request..yep sounds like them.. I use to take these European bball players around town...they love black girls...I remember bring them to an underground event and everybody was like wtf is this Nig black into, he hopped out a Benz with a bunch of 6' 5 European nigs...we thought they were the boys at first than we saw black we knew they were good..it was funny the first hr cause some nigs was hiding their weed bitche s were looking scared than I had to let everybody know they were good...than them whiteboys went off and brought hella pussy... They actually the 1s that introduced me to halal guys...I was like I'm not eating that horseshit and they was like come on truss me it's gonna change your life... Good times good times

Surprised them Arabs usually want the beckys like the Chinese the pastier the better..

It's them italians and Germans that LOVE the sisters..

But they usually hit up the islands or africa..

For chocolate love..

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Surprised them Arabs usually want the beckys like the Chinese the pastier the better..

It's them italians and Germans that LOVE the sisters..

But they usually hit up the islands or africa..

For chocolate love..
they do a lot of shopping for black women here in America to... They'll buy up some black pussy in a heartbeat to... Don't get it twisted that's all European dudes including these white Americans..all you have to do is present them with a product and their eyes light up...vices

dade305

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Trust and believe NYC will become the playground for the rich.
I realized this around the time 5 Points was being took.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
It's been a playground for the rich... 5th ave, Madison ave, diamond district, Chelsea piers, wall street, United nations, world trade center , central park etc..it's been that way for decades they juss extending their reach.. Like some of us said in the Amazon thread besos was juss going to come here to network with other big wigs...this city been a network capital for the bigwigs

A to Dah K

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Its already at that stage
U should see the layout for some of these buildings . Gym, lounge, pool, bowling alley, all inside your residence. Then the mall is right next to with all the top designer stores in it. I did some rooms for theater viewing ,HBO bought a foor in one of these buildings. The theater rooms are just to premeir networj shows. Now your job is also nezt to you ..
When its all said and done these people sont have to leave hudson yard ever

Last edited:

p5ych3

Curry Is My God
BGOL Patreon Investor
Saw them buildings walking to Jacob javits for the animecon last October. I had to stop and stare in amazement. Nyc was like nah, Dubai not gonna out floss us.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
I just saw this last week on Discovery Science Channel “Impossible Engineering”.

They building them mofos right on top of the LIRR rail yard.

And this is the first phase, once the first buildings are finished, they got 4 more to build over the rail yard.

And they built a kick ass observation deck with a glass floor looking straight down like they have out at the Grand Canyon West.

dade305

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Its already at that stage
U should see the layout for some of these buildings . Gym, lounge, pool, bowling alley, all inside your residence. Then the mall is right next to with all the top designer stores in it. I did some rooms for theater viewing ,HBO bought a foor in one of these buildings. The theater rooms are just to premeir networj shows. Now your job is also nezt to you ..
When its all said and done these people sont have to leave hudson yard ever
I know what you're talking about, though the name is Dade305, I've be living in NY for over 20 yrs. Ive watched the transformation from 1998 to now.

It's been a playground for the rich... 5th ave, Madison ave, diamond district, Chelsea piers, wall street, United nations, world trade center , central park etc..it's been that way for decades they juss extending their reach.. Like some of us said in the Amazon thread besos was juss going to come here to network with other big wigs...this city been a network capital for the bigwigs

Yes to all the above but only the super rich will get to have real fun in the coming decades

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
good drop op. i wanted to know the story of this. So this is the beginning of the end of minorities in ny yeh? The closing of the nigga factory across America maybe?

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
good drop op. i wanted to know the story of this. So this is the beginning of the end of minorities in ny yeh? The closing of the nigga factory across America maybe?
No ..this area was always full of cacs..below 86 st in Manhattan has been mostly ca c for decades... Other than lower eastside, chinatown, and a few buildings and projects sprinkled below 86 st it was mostly pale faces living in those areas... Like we said downtown been full of rich cacs, they juss found another area to stretch for them to move in... Cacs been moving in on other boroughs.. You can see this is turning into a transplant movement... I'm thinking it's gonna be an economical collapse b4 full cac takeover... They overpricing s hit to the point it's not enough rich people to fill in the void...that's whats gonna fuck them over

Last edited: