Huawei OS reportedly FASTER than Android

forcesteeler

Rising Star
Registered
Yeah that’s one of the reason why I can’t fuck with android. It uses java machine language and java is slow and full of memory leaks.

IOS is built of Unix which is one of the best secure operating systems.

Google need to just start from scratch

Reactions: ugk

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
And those who have ever watched a side by side comparison video.

Or those like myself that have had Personal Samsung Notes and work issued iPhones at the same time. We know that they are the same for the 1st 90-120 days then the iPhone becomes slow as shit.
It's a feature but the rest of us don't know enough about technology to appreciate it.

bham_brotha

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I dont buy phones for milliseconds speed differences, I buy mine for functionality. And out of the box an iphone can't do half of what the note can without being jailbroken. Used to have an iphone and to me, they're for basic users that donot want to do anything but make calls, send texts and take pictures. Beyond that, no one picks an iphone over the top android phones for features lets be serious lol.

thismybgolname

Rising Star
OG Investor
This is a threat to Android but good for the consumer with more competition.

Samsung has an OS that they're dicking around with because they're sucking at the tit of Google.

Backshot Bully

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I dont buy phones for milliseconds speed differences, I buy mine for functionality. And out of the box an iphone can't do half of what the note can without being jailbroken. Used to have an iphone and to me, they're for basic users that donot want to do anything but make calls, send texts and take pictures. Beyond that, no one picks an iphone over the top android phones for features lets be serious lol.
Only thing I need a phone for is to take pictures, send text and make calls. Androids ain't washing cars or doing the dishes and it's 2019, I ain't watching movies on no phone :dunno:

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Okay, but can the average consumer get a Huawei phone from the big three... You can't even buy those phones here in the states!!! They can have the faster OS all day long but if you can't sell them then what is the point?