How much was this ride at Exxxotticca?

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It’s pretty much called delaying the inevitable or seeing how long you can go b4 going fully dark side.. uve had broads go yrs without going naked, without doing extras, etc.. think that’s her whole thing b4 going fully hardcore.. funny thing even the chick chela ended up doing a fuck scene most people didn’t know about
So are we delaying it for the big pay day at some point? Because I mean we done seen her ass hole...we done seen her scarred up titles....we done seen her pussy spread open....now she got a dude naked dry humping her.....I mean I just don't get it. :lol: All she doing is pissing off people but shit I guess the simps are fine with it.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
So are we delaying it for the big pay day at some point? Because I mean we done seen her ass hole...we done seen her scarred up titles....we done seen her pussy spread open....now she got a dude naked dry humping her.....I mean I just don't get it. :lol: All she doing is pissing off people but shit I guess the simps are fine with it.
The longer she can delay the more money she make.. her onlyfans generating money.. so until them consistent paying customers demand more she’ll continue to not go full penetration..kinda like that spicey j chick..she went over a decade without actually having to fuck.. she literally did lesbian scenes was in scenes where other girls were getting fucked but didn’t do anything until recently.. it’s that longevity paper…. Once they start actually fucking than nigs going to want more..anal, etc.. than nigs gonna call them has beens than move onto the next chick.. I see why some do it this way

God's Gift

The best of the majority of you niggas.
BGOL Investor

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Nah she got a newer scene than that..she has multiple fake fucking scenes.. her first or 2nd was with a lesbian in boxers POV style..they tried to use a realistic strap on to fool people..she was getting penetrated and all that but smart people got hip that she was faking the funk.. like I said she got like 3 or 4 fake fucking scenes with males.. she got a few sex scenes she’s in where she on the side amping up the action even engaging in lesbianism but not fucking

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I've seen that one and that was funny too but her new one takes the cake. :lol: Its even more funnier lol.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Bitch was trying to punk out old dude by slamming that ass extra even trying to slam it on his stomach, while he sits with no type of leverage to brace himself. Even if you are a bigger dude who thinks he can take it because that WWE shit in that video isn't as sexual in real life.
If you really want your money's worth from a lap dance, stand up like a man, take control of the hoe, and if they allow getting those hands involved, fuck around she might get turned on and who knows where that shit will end up.

Last edited:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Nah she got a newer scene than that..she has multiple fake fucking scenes.. her first or 2nd was with a lesbian in boxers POV style..they tried to use a realistic strap on to fool people..she was getting penetrated and all that but smart people got hip that she was faking the funk.. like I said she got like 3 or 4 fake fucking scenes with males.. she got a few sex scenes she’s in where she on the side amping up the action even engaging in lesbianism but not fucking