How many months can you get behind on your mortgage before the bank comes?

BlackMike313

Star
Registered
Fuck the bank live in that bitch as long as you want
If they put you out just move back in when they leave
And make sure you take everything out of the house before you leave. Pipes sink furnace waterheater toilet cabinets windows, fixtures sinks doors.

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
If you're talking foreclosure, usually 4. Sometimes 3. Definitely 5.

But it depends on the bank.

Some could do it after 2.

badboyyawdie

Rising Star
Platinum Member
And make sure you take everything out of the house before you leave. Pipes sink furnace waterheater toilet cabinets windows, fixtures sinks doors.

You forgot about pouring cement in the toilets,taking a shit in the attack in 2 different corners, and putting a rotten egg in the walls.

gonzo8402

Star
Registered
depends on the state you live in.

http://www.foreclosurelaw.org/

Thank you, sir.

:lol:

You forgot about pouring cement in the toilets,taking a shit in the attack in 2 different corners, and putting a rotten egg in the walls.

:smh: y'all niggas is foul...:lol:

TheIntelCritic

Star
Registered
Don't worry about how many months you can fall behind.

Peep this: You need to sue the bank that you have the mortgage with. The bank will not be able to prove that they OWN the NOTE on your home. Guaranteed.

The bank can't foreclose on what they can't prove they own. I know several people who have literally stopped the foreclosure proceeding dead in its tracks. It's been like 5 years and they are still living comfortably in their home.

Check this link:

http://iamfacingforeclosure.com/blo...d-out-of-ohio-federal-court-they-own-nothing/

tyup333

Star
Registered
The way the market is it doesn't benefit the bank to throw you out like it was a few years back. Any payment structure is beneficial. On the real you can last up to a good year after papers are served. Unfortunately I know a few peeps in that situation. I lost out on two properties myself already that I gave up cause of the market.

checkcashing

Star
Registered
and the moral of this story is...

you can call yourself a homeowner, but really the bank owns you for the next 30 years
thanks for playing tune in next week

Rick Ronson

Banned

The shit section 8 tenants do after you throw their ungrateful bitch asses the fuck out.:yes:

Lola

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Those days of foreclosing after two or three late payments are a thing of the past. With this horribly shitty housing market, banks don't want your house, trust me. They will do everything they can to help someone retain their home.

LordYu

wannabe star
Registered
Depends on the state, the lender and how you lender sold your mortgage to be backed. I work at Countrywide and they are lax if you contact them and if they can convince the investor in your mortgage to work with your terms. Now if Chase owns your loan they will come after you as soon as they legally can.
FHA has programs to help call them now. Casue if Chase brought you loan you moving back in with moms

The Pimpstick

Potential Star
Registered
I actually work in bankruptcy court in Virginia. If you don't pay your mortgage, it can happen in as little as three months. But if you file bankruptcy to save your home, they make you take a debt counseling course before they accept you into bankruptcy now. If you abuse the privilege like some people do, they can stay in the house for years and not make a single payment, but then by doing so, the trustee will ask to have your case dismissed "with predjudice" meaning that you will not be able to file another bankruptcy under any chapter (7, 11, or 13) in any state for 180 days, which will give the creditors and the trustee time to put your house on the market and sell it and distribute the proceeds to your creditors. If you are buying groceries with your credit cards, that's a good sign that you need to seek a good bankruptcy lawyer.

Hope it helps

The Pimpstick

Potential Star
Registered

Peep this: You need to sue the bank that you have the mortgage with. The bank will not be able to prove that they OWN the NOTE on your home. Guaranteed.

The bank can't foreclose on what they can't prove they own. I know several people who have literally stopped the foreclosure proceeding dead in its tracks. It's been like 5 years and they are still living comfortably in their home.

Check this link:

http://iamfacingforeclosure.com/blo...d-out-of-ohio-federal-court-they-own-nothing/

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That's just plain ignorance right there. Don't believe everything you read. You know all those papers you sign in a law office before you close???? ....sigh :smh:

smith

Potential Star
Registered

Check this link:

You can go to the town clerk, and lookup your deed and mortgage instrument in the land records using the book (or vol. #) number, and page#. look for the wording it sucessors and or assingors, (abbriviated- isas). if you can use the above. otherwise.

Superstar **

Re: How many months can you get behind on your mortgage before the bank comes?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Those days of foreclosing after two or three late payments are a thing of the past. With this horribly shitty housing market, banks don't want your house, trust me. They will do everything they can to help someone retain their home.

...true.
also after the three months, most banks will let you apply for a forbarence, which can forgive the past due payments til the end of the loan term, and start you as being current a week to 3weeks from the date you apply.
there are others tricks to prolong forclosure as well, and it will take even longer for banks to get around to you due to the condition of the market..

mrjody

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Check this link:

You mutha fuckas is crazy!!!!! :lol:

Pay yo bills nikka!

BlackMike313

Star
Registered

Check this link:

My brother did that shit and actually got away with it.

bigirl

anti- voluntary ignorance
BGOL Investor

shrimp shells anywhere you can hide them or any type of fish/seafood parts
break a toothpick in all the locks then fill with crazy glue
turn the gas on last thing before you leave
turn the water on somewhere before you leave either bathtub or basement

Brother Blues

Deceased - Nov. 4, 2015
BGOL Legend
shrimp shells anywhere you can hide them or any type of fish/seafood parts
break a toothpick in all the locks then fill with crazy glue
turn the gas on last thing before you leave
turn the water on somewhere before you leave either bathtub or basement

Why?????....

So glad I'm no longer a landlord....only people who ever tried to fuck my was section 8 motherfuckers,who would not even pay me the small amount they were supposed to.
Some only had to pay me 50 dollars a month and the government paid the rest...and they still wouldn't pay me.
And then the motherfuckers would be mad at me when I tossed them out...and try some of the above shit.
And then I would hunt their asses down...

I could never understand their ignorance...why they mad at me?...lazy,no good motherfuckers...act like someone gave me my shit.

malaki

Star
Registered
Why are you trying to get behind? You still gonna have to pay the past due plus penalties.

bullshit. banks are DESPERATE to keep people in mortgages. stop paying then call them up after 4 months and negotiate HARD. figure out what your house is really selling for these days and then get a fat cut in your loan.

that, or just "jingle mail" them: http://www.youwalkaway.com . if your state is non-recourse you're good (and if you didn't HELOC like a dumbass). and you don't even have to pay taxes on it!

bigirl

anti- voluntary ignorance
BGOL Investor
Why?????....

So glad I'm no longer a landlord....only people who ever tried to fuck my was section 8 motherfuckers,who would not even pay me the small amount they were supposed to.
Some only had to pay me 50 dollars a month and the government paid the rest...and they still wouldn't pay me.
And then the motherfuckers would be mad at me when I tossed them out...and try some of the above shit.
And then I would hunt their asses down...

I could never understand their ignorance...why they mad at me?...lazy,no good motherfuckers...act like someone gave me my shit.

I am in a different situation with an evil slumlord charging luxury market rents. Long LONG story. 5 apts of people all hate the cunt and all are doing similar things as they move out. In a normal situation, never would I think of such things. You have no idea what this woman has done to us and everyone else she has come in contact with. She deserves whatever she gets. I know the people who already moved out did the fish/shrimp shell thing. They refrained from cement in pipes and other things because some of us are still here. Whoever is last one out though.....
:itsawrap:

edit: BTW they started forclosure proceedings here in NY exactly the 5th month she didn't pay

Last edited:

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
behind on your payments is different than not paying at all for a lenght of time. I had a friend just lose her house (bought it in her name only for dude who was "ballin" and couldn't put shit in his name):smh:(ooooooh, my black women..PLEASE WAKE UP!!!!!) so when she got tired of him mistreating her she gave him the boot, thus..:smh: her credit and self-steem is in the gutter. However, she was late every single month after he left for a year, but she paid, just...late. So, as long as you pay with the intention of working it out somehow, the bank will accept if you call and say why.

NOW...If you just don't pay it at all for 4 or 5 months, then the letters start coming in bright colored envelopes, then the sherrif may come some months after that. With that plan, you could possibly live there almost a year from your last payment with calling the bank to stall for time.

blackmouth

Star
Registered
and the moral of this story is...

you can call yourself a homeowner, but really the bank owns you for the next 30 years
thanks for playing tune in next week

and the other moral of the story is...

you can rent for the rest of your life, never own a place to call your own, never build-up equity or reap the benefits, etc. etc.

while renting, you might as well flush your money down the toilet. at least with home ownership, you can sell it and make money.

Lola

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
while renting, you might as well flush your money down the toilet. at least with home ownership, you can sell it and make money.

Uh, yeah, but not in this current market. All these foreclosed homes are sitting empty. You think someone is going to buy another home right now if someone decided to sell? It's not happening. :smh::hmm:

dmac3g

Potential Star
Registered
i work for a mortgage co. and we're postponing foreclosure sale dates(for 30 days each time)if you have some type of loan modification in process. otherwise if you stop paying and don't ask for assistance (or don't qualify), your house will be sold on the county court steps. i listen to sad stories all day everyday. it's not a good look out there.:(