How many bodies is too much to wife her?

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
When she runs outta fingers and toes talking about legs,arms ,eyes and ears....and you didn't $$$$ for none of em?

illdog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wifed her w/o proper background check?...Trust/hope you never find out bout those frat parties/how rent got paid with no 9-5..

giphy.gif

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Dudes can front all they want but numbers and circumstances does matter.. history could affect and predict future… nobody would hire a kleptomaniac to watch over their personal belongings or let a con artist handle their credit card… hoes was the 1s that said the past is the past or you shouldn’t care about numbers or all broads lie about their numbers.. they wanted you to believe that or overlook their past decision making so that they could have a higher chance at settling down/ getting wifed up.. nobody was trying to wife up a known slut back in the days so these broads had to fig out a movement to influence nigs to give them a chance.. that past is the past and numbers shouldn’t matter movement begun… believe it or not there are chicks with low body counts , are actually selective and picky.. these hoes got ya thinking all females all sluts nah that’s just them

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not gon watch. If she got more than me :smh:. I don’t ask that shit; how she moves with tell you her body count. Bitch know every ninja everywhere y’all go—that number is high. And he’s not the number it’s if the number follows her. And it spends on age. 20 year old with 10 dicks is different than a 40 year old with 10. (Adjust accordingly)

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
I stopped asking that question a loooong time ago.

Women don't count oral sex, bad sex, drunk sex, sex before 21 years old, etc.
Multiply whatever they tell you by 3 and if you're Muslim multiply it by 2 then minus 7. Haha.

Last edited:

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Take it from a 57 year old who has been married 3 times and been seriously fucking since 16.....
Fucking is like everything else, it takes practice. If you want to live the rest of your life with someone who is willing and open to exploring sex and sexuality....get someone who has some practice.

Shit, if you are 40, 45...and up....and looking for someone of similar age...body count is pretty irrelevant.

Be honest about why it matters. Because of what other niccas might think...because without that; what the fuck does it matter as long as you and her are super cool together, got common goals and at the end of the day or night or dinner or concert or just a lazy afternoon she loves laying around fucking all day or going to the dirty bookstore for toys or fucking behind the building or in the pool at the resort after hours....well, you get the picture.

Goingmark40

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
wasted time. i stopped caring when i got like 20-21. wayyyy too many circumstances in life to even be concerned about. you better be marrying at 21 if that's the case. And if a dude feel she cool they need to be asking during the girlfriend phase. Dude gonna be going with a girl 2-4 years and then tell her he can't marry her cause she got too many bodies.....lol. yeah right

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
Take it from a 57 year old who has been married 3 times and been seriously fucking since 16.....
Fucking is like everything else, it takes practice. If you want to live the rest of your life with someone who is willing and open to exploring sex and sexuality....get someone who has some practice.
Plus, with our age group, there was no social media, so there's no footage of the fucking!

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
If the number is too low she probably has some issues/doesn't like sex and you'll be miserable anyway. But hey at least you can brag to your boys

This is a true statement depending on age..... And niccas talking that low body count shit have no fucking idea what it means if that body count is low because she is just not a sexual person....

Give me a high body count, fun loving, adventurous, open-minded, sexy sexy honey, WITH a good attitude any day over some frumpy, judgmental, thinks sex is a chore ass bitch.

ScorpDiesel

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So, let's unpack the psychology here:
  • Why do niggas not wanna know how many dudes a chic has been with?
    1. They have an infantile fantasy that a woman should be as close to "pure", i.e. a virgin, as possible and the more men she's been with somehow sullies the perception of her.
    2. They believe their manhood is bound to their sexual experiences. So, the more sexual experiences they have, the more of a man they feel. If the woman has had more sexual experiences than him, he'll feel less of a man.
    3. They believe they wouldn't be able to sexually satisfy a woman who's had many sex partners cuz there wouldn't be much she hasn't experienced that he could teach/show her.
    4. They believe a woman who's had many sex partners will have a worn out pussy, so it won't be tight when he fucks her.
All these reasons are unrealistic and moronic. Women fuck just as much as men do and there's nothing wrong with that. The retarded thing is that niggas want a woman who's not sexually active so he can feel like a man, only to cheat on her with a woman who is...so he can feel like a man. Niggas don't understand they have a warped perception of manhood.

Also, women push 10lb babies out their pussies, but niggas don't seem too concerned about it being worn or stretched out when it's time to fuck. SMMFH

Personally, I like asking women how many dudes they fucked cuz I wanna assess their sexual appetite. This, of course, leads to further discussion on their sexual prowess. I wanna deal with women who've had lots of practice and enjoy exploring.