How important is it to recover a body?

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered

33582816-0-image-a-150_1601035207404.jpg

33574886-8765469-Nickayla_is_pictured_in_a_previous_Instagram_post_with_Naya-a-75_1601309120630.jpg
Yeah, sure...it's for their son. Ooookay!

Maybe I'm a sucker but I think the article's description of Rivera's sister as her "25-year-old model sister" is fucked up. Like extremely fucked up.

Rivera being an actress, it's not surprising that her sister is a model. And this Dorsey guy has access to plenty of actresses and models. He could legitimately be doing what is best for his kid.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Maybe I'm a sucker but I think the article's description of Rivera's sister as her "25-year-old model sister" is fucked up. Like extremely fucked up.

Rivera being an actress, it's not surprising that her sister is a model. And this Dorsey guy has access to plenty of actresses and models. He could legitimately be doing what is best for his kid.
Why wouldn't he take custody of his son instead of using his former Sister-In-Law as a "nanny/Au Pair" in HER house no less?

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
Why wouldn't he take custody of his son instead of using his former Sister-In-Law as a "nanny/Au Pair" in HER house no less?

I can't speak for him because I can't imagine not having custody of my kid but just think about that phrasing-- "take custody."

I don't know this dude's life at all but if he did not have custody and the mother did, it is reasonable to me to believe that the kid's aunt could have a stronger relationship with him than the father. Being around the people he was closest to in the wake of the death of his only custodial parent sounds to me like what would be best for the kid. Just taking custody seems disruptive and traumatic if something more gradual is possible.