How do you feel about Embiid crying??

JustChillin

Electric Relaxation
BGOL Investor
He talks a LOT of shit during the season so it’s justice served.

His diet and his conditioning suck. So holding this L will fuel him to make it a better player.

However, he did shake all the Raptors hands right after and that is very difficult to do right after a shot like that. So he gets props for his sportsmanship

twillz1

The Voice of Reason
BGOL Investor
Normally, I wouldn't mind, but... It's Joel. He's too triflin & immature in general to be that openly sensitive after a playoff loss. (He reminds me of Cam Newton a few seasons ago) I can't picture him comforting an opposing player the way Gasol did for him. Maybe this will motivate him to stay in shape in the off-season & perhaps work on his game and his focus.
#ShortenTheProcess

husband73

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I’m born bred Philly sports fan( everything philly)
I don’t have a problem with it - hell even iverson cried .. he’ll grow and learn from this. Gotta change his diet and eating habits, work harder in the paint.. muscle tone... add few more pounds of muscle.

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
Peace,

He cares so much that he was eating a half hour before the game started and calling his coach earlier in the series saying he might not be able to play.

Nah, he’s just doing it wrong.
So either you never played team sports or you’re clueless. Players have meals before games team meals individual meals

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Peace,

He cares so much that he was eating a half hour before the game started and calling his coach earlier in the series saying he might not be able to play.

Nah, he’s just doing it wrong.

You’ve never been hungry before work?

giphy.gif

aldoogie

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No problem with the crying, however because it's his silly ass it is hilarious. Remember that muphucka giggling after the fake apology for the elbow on the Allen kid during the Nets series. Karma is a bitch that always gets her payback.

Ill Paragraph

Lord of the Perfect Black
BGOL Investor
Peace,

So either you never played team sports or you’re clueless. Players have meals before games team meals individual meals

No the fuck they don’t. Nobody eats a half hour before a game. Even Kenny and Charles were questioning that.

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
Peace,

No the fuck they don’t. Nobody eats a half hour before a game. Even Kenny and Charles were questioning that.
There is way more science in sports now than when Kenny and Charles played. How do you know he ain’t burning the food up because his metabolism works faster.

If you’re going to question anything about his diet question his love for shake shack and chick fil a

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Peace,

You’ve never played a sport before? Only a fool would eat right before he plays a game. Especially at that level with everything on the line.

You’ve never heard a “Joke” before?

Also if he was sick and not able to eat food the night or the day before, he may have been weak and needed something in his stomach to give him energy. I don’t know the inner workings of what happened other than he ate before the game.

And yes, I play sports all the time. And no I’m not eating right before a game.

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Normally, I wouldn't mind, but... It's Joel. He's too triflin & immature in general to be that openly sensitive after a playoff loss. (He reminds me of Cam Newton a few seasons ago) I can't picture him comforting an opposing player the way Gasol did for him. Maybe this will motivate him to stay in shape in the off-season & perhaps work on his game and his focus.
#ShortenTheProcess

0208-michael-jordan-crying-ap-twitter-3.jpg

All I want to know can you put a Jordan meme, on a person that’s already crying? Joel took a L and my 12 year old daughter was laughing at him crying!

Ill Paragraph

Lord of the Perfect Black
BGOL Investor
Peace,

You’ve never heard a “Joke” before?

Also if he was sick and not able to eat food the night or the day before, he may have been weak and needed something in his stomach to give him energy. I don’t know the inner workings of what happened other than he ate before the game.

And yes, I play sports all the time. And no I’m not eating right before a game.

My bad bruh.

Riggz

Rising Star
Platinum Member

It's funny...I love it as a Raptors fan but I'm alright with him crying. That means he cares. He's gonna be a problem in the future. For some reason it reminds me of Shaq in the 1995 Finals... getting swept by the Rockets took a chunk out of him but he went on to win 4 rings. A loss like that builds character.