How do these Drug dealers get these 60K cars?!?? (no pic)

Best

Potential Star
Registered
I see not just dope boys but niggas running scams getting s550s, audi a8s,Gs lex all kinds of shit i just got a Serria Denli 06 shit costing me a ton how these kids get approved for this with no proof of income?

FatboySimms

Support BGOL
Registered
snitching.jpg

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Sometimes they put it in their girls name or even their moms name, or sometimes if your cash is long enough you can get a don't ask wont tell policy from the dealer!

Serious Sam

Support BGOL
Registered
Lay da Cash on da ta6le right up front, Car dealers just Care a6out they own poccets... Works round muh way errtime :yes:

yasky777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lay da Cash on da ta6le right up front, Car dealers just Care a6out they own poccets... Works round muh way errtime

Sam, you from Columbia, Springhill,Mt.Pleasant area?

Adam Knows

YouTube: Adam Knows
Platinum Member
If you pay in full cash you got no problems...

believe that if you want. Anything over 9,500.00 has to be reported. there are ways around it legally though.

for example a 60k car. pay 9500.00 cash, then split the rest from various bank accounts not one check exceeding 9500.00 bucks. they can't report what's paid by check but the bank your writing the check from has to report the transaction.

or do what i said above and charge it on amex. or charge the whole thing if you have a credit card limit high enough. that cant' be reported.

most dealers though nowadays either lease in someone else's name, or buy in another person's name. or do a "one pay" lease.

forcesteeler

Rising Star
Registered
50-60K cars is easy to attain. Most of these guys are leasing are putting the cars in there girls name.

Anybody can get a Benz or BM these days.

Let me see you get a Bentley or a Ferrari. Then your balling because i don't car what you say. If your driving a Bentley you have Money. Just to lease one cost Sarts at $3,500 a month

Adam Knows

Platinum Member
Foxy Brown bought a bentley with cash.

she also can show proof of where her funds come from, i.e. tax returns, etc.

most drug dealers cannot verify their income. that's what it's all about being able to verify your income. a dealer dropping 60k cash on a car has to be able to show where it came from. working a side job at mcdonalds won't do it.

Best

Potential Star
Registered
50-60K cars is easy to attain. Most of these guys are leasing are putting the cars in there girls name.

Anybody can get a Benz or BM these days.

Let me see you get a Bentley or a Ferrari. Then your balling because i don't car what you say. If your driving a Bentley you have Money. Just to lease one cost Sarts at $3,500 a month

yeah but the chick would have to be able to cover it(the note) just like the man would

Lattimore

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If you pay in full cash you got no problems...

Cash over $10 thousand dollars will have you out of business, if your caught accepting it. No dealer is going to risk their dealership to sell 1 car. Most of the time the dope boys who are buying these cars put it in a dummy corps name or in their sister, mother or some other relatives name. If you really want to roll in a nice car and stay away from basic problems you gotta wash some of it.

yasky777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Its hard escaping them Alphabets Boys. You can do all the hiding and name changing you want but when they come for you they will take everyone down with you... IF you have seen Enemy of the State, the shit they had was just a tip of the iceberg of what they use to track you...

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I see not just dope boys but niggas running scams getting s550s, audi a8s,Gs lex all kinds of shit i just got a Serria Denli 06 shit costing me a ton how these kids get approved for this with no proof of income?

Like Randy moss Always says" straight cash homie!!!":D
man-holding-money.jpg

Proof of income? We ain't got no proof of income! We don't need no proof of income. I don't have to show you any stinkin' proof of income!
castillo12art6.jpeg

Adam Knows

Platinum Member
yeah but the chick would have to be able to cover it(the note) just like the man would

but the payment will usually be to the point of being covered.

for example

when i leased an '05 bmw with no money down the lease was 1150.00 a month

with 5k down that brought it down to around 950 a month

with 10k down ( i think the cap limit was 15k) it was around 700 bucks a month. that was on an 89k car.

take a navigator. with good credit no money down on a 36-42 month lease that was about 750 bucks. put down about -7-8k your payments are gonna be in the 300-350 dollar range monthly

firefly

Star
Registered
Not giving up too much, but.....................................most of these cats aint getting that from the "dealership"....................

If you're connected you can get a lot for 10k, fresh paper work, tags and serial #'s............................................

Not Bentleys, but Lex's Benz's, Beamers, Audi's, zEscalades etc...all day.

The real definition of riding dirty.

smellassfoo2

Potential Star
Registered
most time just find a way to show proof of income-have a down payment-drive it off the lot like its owned-hide from the repo

ive seen a lot of people do this messing up their credit but all they care about is instant satisfaction. but if it wasnt for them i probably wouldnt understand patience and i watch them to see what to avoid. they dont listen 2 me

--gotta add their are dealer auctions and fiend deals-ive seen a good dude on crystal meth in 2000 sell his 1998 grand prix for an eight ball of crystal-he had scholarships to play ball i thought dude was going to the nba. just took a wrong turn after highschool and got taken advantage of.

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
that aint true man i heard u cant spend more than 10k in cash

Its no more than 10k in a single cash payment.
you can break it up into multiple payments with
a lease short term lease to buy legally!!! :D:D:D

Jagi

True Fist of the North Star
OG Investor
I mean why would they
1) im sure she paid the taxes
2) she has a valid explanation for where she acquired that cash from

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

1) what do most rappers get in trouble for? its not the murders they claim on their records.. its unpaid taxes

2) what is her valid reason for paying in cash other than like anyone else taking out of the bank to get a deal?

i'm sure her label paid her by way of checks not a stack of 1 dollar bills

Leeeeeee

Star
Registered
Its no more than 10k in a single cash payment.
you can break it up into multiple payments with
a lease short term lease to buy legally!!! :D:D:D

Look up the Federal offense of structuring a cash transaction to avoid reporting requirements.

Those youngn's who obviously can't afford the vehicles they are driving are catching attention from more people than just you.

Longevity in the game requires flying under the radar.

Chitown

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They pay the dealerships under the table for approval basically. They do some slick shit with the paper work and all is "fine". The drug dealer then sends them other drug dealers business and one dirty hand washes the other. There are a bunch of dealerships here in the Chi the get shut down for this shit. A lot of them are dabbling in the drug sales themselves also and the dealership is a front for the drugs.

TheyCallMeBe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
like i said be truly ignorant enough to believe that. no one's taking risks like that anymore for anybody anymore. they're coming down too hard on participants.

Whatever. Maybe not where you're from. But I've seen it first hand several times...

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Look up the Federal offense of structuring a cash transaction to avoid reporting requirements.

Those youngn's who obviously can't afford the vehicles they are driving are catching attention from more people than just you.

Longevity in the game requires flying under the radar.

Those are for people washing money
They always get caught because they take out the same money(amount)
they put in!!!!