Houston Texas 2018

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If you're 30+ there's no need to even set foot in the Engine Room.
Thursday night: Alley Kat Lounge (Its directly behind the Breakfast Klub) Chill vibe, the DJs play all vinyls. Old school crate digging. All of the women are cool as hell there. You won't find any THOTs or ratchets here. Like someone said above, if you want hood shit on Thursday, go to Swagger.

Thursday nights is the premier night to go.
I bet you didn't go on a Thursday night.
Nigga you weren't lying. Gat Damn!!! It was heaux everywhere!!!

I got there around 9:45 and started second guessing my decision to try this spot. Man around 10:30 it was crowded. 11:30 you couldn't walk through that bitch. And it rained tonight too. Fucked around and ran into a chick I went to school with, hadn't seen her since '02. I had a good time.

dray

Support BGOL
Registered
I’m thinking about hitting Houston the first week of August. Look at staying in the Galleria area.

What are some good restaurants, clubs/bars, and tourist spots I should check out?

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I’m thinking about hitting Houston the first week of August. Look at staying in the Galleria area.

What are some good restaurants, clubs/bars, and tourist spots I should check out?
Steak 48 is right there in the Galleria and is a nice spot.
Not really any tourists spots here. Houston is not really known for that. Maybe NASA, which is a drive outside of town.
I don't really club anymore so can't help you much there. I know there are a few spots in the Galleria. Plenty of bars on Richmond Ave, as well.

the13thround

Rising Star
Platinum Member

If you're staying in the Galleria area, hit up Moxies.
Dope happy hour, great food and vibe.
Also, the scenery and talent there are second to none.
Trust me on this.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Its ridiculous the amount of juicy booties in Houston. :smh: Carolina boys like a pig in slop down here. Texas women be so thick and purdy wit all that long weave goin down the back and they face made up. :yes:

The Address was live this weekend, Prospect Park. Hell it was stallions at the lil Cha Chos on Westheimer Sunday nite.

If you cant get women in this city you a busta.

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Its ridiculous the amount of juicy booties in Houston. :smh: Carolina boys like a pig in slop down here. Texas women be so thick and purdy wit all that long weave goin down the back and they face made up. :yes:

The Address was live this weekend, Prospect Park. Hell it was stallions at the lil Cha Chos on Westheimer Sunday nite.

If you cant get women in this city you a busta.
Man, Chachos is the spot late night on the weekend. Don't even have to go anywhere else really.

GAMETHEORY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
ok so went to Phil and Dereks on Sunday...

ohh dear

I think River Oaks Shopping District is stunning

nothing else

same ol same

the13thround

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Marfreless - a speakeasy joint, cool lil private spot to dip off with a side piece
Marfreless is old news.
It's speakeasy-ish, but its not a speakeasy.
Just over-priced basic ass drinks and people making out and doing freaky shit upstairs.
If you want to do a real speakeasy in Houston, go to Bandista at the Four Seasons.