Houston Bitches Down For Whatever

Freakydieu

OG Lurker
BGOL Investor
I’ll DM you a lil bit later. I haven’t gone yet I was just told about it earlier today. Was told it has the old school diamonds kind of vibe.
Do tell or DM me I used to live in Diamonds. The closest thing to Diamonds now is Golddiggers and that is boring compared to Diamonds.

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Do tell or DM me I used to live in Diamonds. The closest thing to Diamonds now is Golddiggers and that is boring compared to Diamonds.

I’ll send you a DM and Diamonds was off the fucking chain. Blue flame followed after that but it still wasn’t the same. The city has changed in 20 years. I wonder where all them hoes are now today? I remember they had a chic named juicy who had fake tits. Face wasn’t nothing but first time I ever saw fake tits. Also had a Puerto Rican looking chick who would put a lollipop in her pussy then lick it. Good times

Naha-Nago

Rising Star
Registered
Sneed be in there all the time

UxwvsJI.gif

@SamSneed

Blue Eagle Sam GETTIN IT IN!!!!!:yes::dance::lol:

*two cents*

Naha-Nago

Rising Star
Registered
I’ll send you a DM and Diamonds was off the fucking chain. Blue flame followed after that but it still wasn’t the same. The city has changed in 20 years. I wonder where all them hoes are now today? I remember they had a chic named juicy who had fake tits. Face wasn’t nothing but first time I ever saw fake tits. Also had a Puerto Rican looking chick who would put a lollipop in her pussy then lick it. Good times

It depends on were you willing to go...

McCarthy Street over there by the port. Cantina's.

Little Hanoi/ China Town over there off beltway 8. Massage Parlors.

I mean...this is Houston fam.

Throw a rock and you'll find some kink shit. Question is HOW kinky you wanna get.

*two cents*

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
I'm looking for a nice lil spot and my girl can go listen to some rnb music or control the jukebox at least, smoke free, and shoot pool... That's all we do... Drink crown apple and go back n forth on the pool table all night

Naha-Nago

Rising Star
Registered
I'm looking for a nice lil spot and my girl can go listen to some rnb music or control the jukebox at least, smoke free, and shoot pool... That's all we do... Drink crown apple and go back n forth on the pool table all night

I think there's and old school pool hall off 45 & Dallas over in Montrose/Midtown if I recall correctly.

*two cents*

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
Yeah I can't go to Carro's no more

Last time I went one cousin dared another cousin to pop some dude in the eye for looking at his wife and, well...

My family we got one rule:
If one throw hands we all throwing hands, no questions asked

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
Yeah I can't go to Carro's no more

Last time I went one cousin dared another cousin to pop some dude in the eye for looking at his wife and, well...

My family we got one rule:
If one throw hands we all throwing hands, no questions asked
Just for lookin

Lol

bubba2k5

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man you bringing back memories. My last trip to Diamonds like 20 years ago, Lamar Lathon came in and 30 minuets later, he left with all the strippers. Ended our night fast as hell:angry:

unknownsoldier

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It depends on were you willing to go...

McCarthy Street over there by the port. Cantina's.

Little Hanoi/ China Town over there off beltway 8. Massage Parlors.

I mean...this is Houston fam.

Throw a rock and you'll find some kink shit. Question is HOW kinky you wanna get.

*two cents*

Those spots over by Onyx were the shit, I've heard they cleaned up over there though. Never got to hit one of those swinger parties at the castle though :smh:

the13thround

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Man you bringing back memories. My last trip to Diamonds like 20 years ago, Lamar Lathon came in and 30 minuets later, he left with all the strippers. Ended our night fast as hell:angry:
Man I saw Lamar Lathon in third ward during the Super Bowl weekend two years ago.
Dude still had a dime on his arm.
The only difference is that he was walking with a cane.
NFL injuries musta caught up to him.