Houston Bitches Down For Whatever

Naha-Nago

Rising Star
Registered
Okay then. What's the appeal of peeing on anyone? That's not even sexual
Fj3xvxt.gif

Degradation is a well known aphrodisiac.

*two cents*

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Okay then. What's the appeal of peeing on anyone? That's not even sexual
Some people like feet , I don’t but I don’t question why. Some women like to be peed on. Who am I to say no? If a korean woman enjoys her tits pissed on I’m going to do it then make her suck my dick after

biggboye5000

Rising Star
Registered
WTF? Kats get off on peeing on chicks?

Yeah it's weird but nothing really gay about it. I can't speak cuz I have never done it or been asked. Would I if asked? I don't know man I guess it depends on the chick. Definitely no thrill or kicks out of it for me. I been telling chicks for years I'm boring and traditional with sex. If she wants to get wild I'll oblige up to a certain point.

Last edited:

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Yeah it's weird but nothing really gay about it. I can't speak cuz I have never done it or been asked. Would I if asked? I don't know man I guess it depends on the chick. Definitely no thril or kicks out of it for me. I been telling chicks for years I'm boring and traditional with sex. If she wants to get wild I'll oblige up to a certain point.
That’s what everybody says until you’re standing there peeing on a nude bitch and feeling the urge throw duck feathers on her afterwards.

kesq

Rising Star
Platinum Member
This rkelly shit got hoes wildin out

Bitch want me to piss in her ass

You know sneed gonna do it :roflmao2:

You made me forget all about the traitor in the white house for a minute there. Thanks. BTW I'm on the way to the store I'll get you a six pack.