House Music Legend Now High School Principal...

The Untouchable GDFOLKS

Real Niggas Get Real Pussy
BGOL Investor
That is certainly not true. Been in the house scene for over 30 years, and though there are a large gay demographics...that is a stereotypical depiction
No disrespect. I honor the work put in from that genre but like you said,the largest demographic was (is) faggots. Just like the freestyle wave was Hispanics. It is what it is fam.
LOL. Yeah every time I’d be in New York i’d clown my fam for playing that shit. Niggas were playing Kid Ya like some faggits.
Man tell em'
There was some positive energy in the genre itself however the house party scene in Chicago was infiltrated with weirdos. They would have their own corner of the party to themselves. Mofos knew not to walk in that direction when moving around the party. I only went because I loved the old school disco and philly sound records more than house tracks themselves. Then there was fine ass sistas from all over the metro area sweating and dancing their ass off and not being shy to dance hard, those were great times in Chicago for black party goers:yes:. I did not care for the techno house records so much and the weird dudes it attracted.
Bro..there was sub genres in house. I use to bust footwork to some of that shit. The main audience was and is fags for that music. Shit..even Cher was recording house...you know her main demographic?

At the end of the day, yes..some positive came from it..but it's fag music
This may be the dumbest shit I've ever read on BGOL.

It's actually opposite...in Chicago, house music was mainstream as fuck. Shit white people I went to high school with fucked with house back in the day.
Call it dumb all you want nigga. I guess cause it made it mainstream and Crackers listen to it...it wasn't fag music? Take that Chi out your name or admit that you're a fruit.

Last edited:

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
There’s a reason why House is big on the fashion circuit. It’s fag music. Period. Hadaway and all that are like fag anthems. Drag and Tranny shows are all house music.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm from the headquarters of House music and it's always been known that House music is exclusively for FAGS.
My older brother say that this what was being played at the clubs and the most thugged out dudes couldn't do shit about but lean against the wall or talk to a female.

I only know these types of songs via the radio or MTV back in the days where you didn't have a choice besides turn it off.

chitownsfinest

Rising Star
Platinum Member
No disrespect. I honor the work put in from that genre but like you said,the largest demographic was (is) faggots for house music. Just like the freestyle wave was Hispanics. It is what it is fam.

Man tell em'

Bro..there was sub genres in house. I use to bust footwork to some of that shit. The main audience was and is fags for that music. Shit..even Cher was recording house...you know her main demographic?

At the end of the day, yes..some positive came from it..but it's fag music

Call it dumb all you want nigga. I guess cause it made it mainstream and Crackers listen to it...it wasn't fag music? Take that Chi out your name or admit that you're a fruit.

Oh so you reppin' GD on BGOL? Am I supposed to be shook?

Niggas like you who try too hard to be hard always end up undercover fags. Nigga pull ya skirt down. You don't like house. You ride on Chief Kief's nuts. Good for you.

Reactions: BKF

The Untouchable GDFOLKS

BGOL Investor
Oh so you reppin' GD on BGOL? Am I supposed to be shook?

Niggas like you who try too hard to be hard always end up undercover fags. Nigga pull ya skirt down. You don't like house. You ride on Chief Kief's nuts. Good for you.
I've been GD cake. Fuck is you talking about?
Go back and listen to your house music and vogue in the mirror fruit.
Ole pinky finger in the booty but I'm not gay ass nigga.

Last edited:

The Untouchable GDFOLKS

BGOL Investor
having lots of children is one of the best ways to stay in the closet......

its a better beard then a bitch bruh
My wife's cousin is big fruity ass bastard. His mannerisms are gay as shit BUT he lives with his "girl" and has a baby.

Fags are not normal people. They are sexual deviants so they can and will have sex with a woman and have children.

The Untouchable GDFOLKS

BGOL Investor
Nah...I hire ya mom to clean my shit.

You sure are getting ho-motional over some music. That time of the month?
Mom jokes? you're one of those old ass 50 plus niggas huh?

Fuck outta here.

Don't get mad at me cause you listen to faggot music and didn't know it.

You never found it was weird that in the clubs that you went to for House music had dudes wearing leather hats and cut off shirts?

Last edited:

Uncle John

Rising Star
Registered
Y’all do realize that Hetero men from “wherever we all from” dance.

In the late 80s and early 90s in NY Hip Hop, Old school R&B, House all played at the parties. Twd the end of the night Reggae played, that’s when you got real close to a female.

Don’t let the people who own the industry limit yourself.

The Untouchable GDFOLKS

BGOL Investor
Y’all do realize that Hetero men from “wherever we all from” dance.

In the late 80s and early 90s in NY Hip Hop, Old school R&B, House all played at the parties. Twd the end of the night Reggae played, that’s when you got real close to a female.

Don’t let the people who own the industry limit yourself.
Another fag trying to change the truth. :lol:
Look man it's ok to like gay music but just call it what it is man.

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
Exclusively....?naw but definitely they. are connected to the creation and influence ofhouse music scene.

Agreed, it was never exclusively a genre for gays. However it is undeniable that the gay crowd was instrumental in the roots of the genre.

ebeats99

Rugged smooth
BGOL Patreon Investor
Jeez sucks for me i collect vinyl and i collect all genres form House music, freestyle, HipHop , salsa especially the ones on small independent labels. i'm still trying to find sessamatto on vinyl. it was stolen from me.fck man