Hot Damn Beyoncé

Varis

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Unfortunately it's a lil too late for "ass out" Beyoncé.

Though, she never was that attractive to me outside the Check On video
_108286531_c6dad9af-92f2-4db8-9c10-ff87cd13334f.gif

FQq94kLXwAE8c4y

Last edited:

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If that was true Kelly would have had the more successful solo career.
Kelly wasn't marketed like Beyonce was. It all goes back to when Beyonce was in Destiny's Child she was marketed the hardest because she was the daughter of the manager of the group, Matthew Knowles had her stand out from the rest of the girls by being the leading singer and when she went solo she had already developed a massive fanbase.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Her belly button isn't even sitting right. Smh. Y'all niggas are lost.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I know I will get called gay but the way beyonce has looked for the last 4 years or so literally does nothing for me.

The fake ass, tits, stomach etc just ain't doing it for you and I understand.

Obviously you know that she's attractive but I understand where you're coming from.

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
With the surgery touchups, she looks good for her age and maintained for her husband. good for her. But she's no spring chicken. MILF now. I don't even think of her really because she's Jay girl and she's not leaving at this point. She already had the chance and if she does, she will be already out of prime.

Anyone here willing to marry Tia Mowry?
wait.. you thought you had a shot??

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Probably got to fig out when Madonna finally stops and than fig out how many yrs difference they are from each other..than you might get a number

Madonna is a joke that continues to write itself. This is a chic who got a BBL in her 60s. Who could forget her tributes to Michael Jackson, Prince and Aretha Franklin where she talked about herself.

djpolo

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Oh I know y'all will say that. I would rather stand on my honest opinion than be a follower though.

Bra do you. Everybody aint for everybody. "Never" worry about what other people think or feel about "your" opinion. Thats why it's your opinion. Never understood cats calling another dude gay because he doesn't agree with their taste.

35-Quotes-On-How-To-Care-Less-About-What-Others-Think_4.png

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I mean it feels like she's trying to play catch up with women like Meg, Latto, Ice Spice, and all the other thot rappers.
& what's wrong with that trying to play catch up? Halle Berry was 34 when she had her first nude scene, at time I didn't reject her nude scene because of her age. I didn't say "Halle is trying to play catch up," instead I accepted the beauty of her breasts. & I full accept Bey's 41 year old ass.

sorcererforemost

Rising Star
Registered
& what's wrong with that trying to play catch up? Halle Berry was 34 when she had her first nude scene, at time I didn't reject her nude scene because of her age. I didn't say "Halle is trying to play catch up," instead I accepted the beauty of her breasts. & I full accept Bey's 41 year old ass.
It's like when the older rappers try to compete with the younger dudes.

For Beyoncé it seems like she's trying to ride a popular wave or following a trend, instead of just doing her own thing.

I get it, a lot of men won't care because she makes their dicks hard or gives them something to fantasize about

But it just comes off as try hard imo.