Hot Damn Beyoncé

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's like when the older rappers try to compete with the younger dudes.

For Beyoncé it seems like she's trying to ride a popular wave or following a trend, instead of just doing her own thing.

I get it, a lot of men won't care because she makes their dicks hard or gives them something to fantasize about

But it just comes off as try hard imo.
Maybe she's blossoming as a person and you misread her intentions.

sorcererforemost

Rising Star
Registered
Maybe she's blossoming as a person and you misread her intentions.
The intent was to tease ass :dunno:

But I'm not her target audience so my scope is a lil different. I stand by what I said, Beyoncé was only fire to me during the time of her Check On It song.

But that she on display so enjoy it my man.

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The intent was to tease ass :dunno:

But I'm not her target audience so my scope is a lil different. I stand by what I said, Beyoncé was only fire to me during the time of her Check On It song.

But that she on display so enjoy it my man.
How do you really know her intent, though? You're assuming her intent. Maybe she's at a time in her life where she's freer to do what she wants and doing what she wants has unique outcomes.

& of course you can stand by what you assume, because at the end of the day, it's just conjecture.

sorcererforemost

Rising Star
Registered
How do you really know her intent, though? You're assuming her intent. Maybe she's at a time in her life where she's freer to do what she wants and doing what she wants has unique outcomes.

& of course you can stand by what you assume, because at the end of the day, it's just conjecture.
Beyoncé has had the freedom to do as she wants for a while now. That's why I said she's riding a wave.

Its funny that for a lot of women, being "free" or "blossoming" means showing bare ass and tits lol

But as I said, I'm not her audience so I'm looking at it from a different scope

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Beyoncé has had the freedom to do as she wants for a while now. That's why I said she's riding a wave.

Its funny that for a lot of women, being "free" or "blossoming" means showing bare ass and tits lol

But as I said, I'm not her audience so I'm looking at it from a different scope
In your mind, she's riding a wave; my point is that she may have another intent. You're making a big assumption, that's what I'm saying. There could be other ideas and thoughts other than what you think on why she's doing what she's doing. I'm open to the possibility that it's her personal growth, that there's a person inside of Beyonce that we never assumed was there.

Crooklyn13

“Dem are her legs in the air”
BGOL Investor
Yeah she is hot
But no sex appeal if that makes sense
Just boring
Boring music
Boring personality
Boring everything
I agree..she comes across boring . Not all of her music is boring . And I say this about her all the time and my wife lights me up..