Hot Damn Beyoncé

MemphisNigga

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Glh7VeMkPj_dk_2QGONo0WdrGwahJWrIATse4c7oklrYkJF67JR6Wv3GnL_652M8TYXqL4m3L9dEQM2zMkVitkxeJard02IxXdYum9H7aFYrz1f6wVfJYz8rRx5MI0LuwQLlbRkvmxUJBfe9kPTGNADBFVlDA3UJMMLNPkiuQjtP-cj3PIVv7XSrkDm8ysKnApyvfY7zPcgsylMEHUAAm69PC8ikli9xMXx_EFhudJtylAEb6_0Yj32j1ghiKBwuPUKTey1eaEsnxrKGjnh56wkxnm7tSJtdxucNdwDUyEB_cIB0Iqvu88050xk49FbK-UZh-jVIiw2Apg_cx3oXjaOcWKcwcw4gDBrCeDxWZFnMUMYlTqsC6lHMtz39fzROEVpi0tC23zwJagReAS4f2eAMAaNiwLkstkEthuzmFUrYV1RoGvm1e98YbaUwsMoImnokYST6bXm2_qK5_HK9OJGNFWT6Dt2P7FS3I22Nt8AdM3p8vz3_nZcZZiNpWQ0QX7vOEAemBGu4OiFMeglAdJ3fPgkAwXFWvNrgyBbRPRywEFZ-LpcnUkAeCu8AmCUR7pRc3ZrAIfRYL2kICGxK--QDsOjnf0xKJylF1r8VUqJ4hPqb6vt1NlF3Mn9-vDIB_Hz6HmeXPlVD32aK6vw0KhImmFQ95Ty8Y9zHROh8vySpbQ7hrqqv8yWlMhsiziUv07-OEQIJT2toIzARmCntQmvYne8HRPYYySF35TTMZsWEF5JJxkfr1MmUUMciDoOd6CBLUxewWE1RmEbk70YfE8IQnI-vm3sB10rTOryqQlRwRtyYzjtjCqoRhsgkimIlOyCPU5mx6JzMOxzZbJpPwkZ8CEYVyP8nIjw8sy63bRBYPkvVlUFN4BPKjkUwVzMxX8fUU7DLKMRphBknxvq7l-JBbM3zstFpIuZiP1ocKoEktw=w480-h268-no

deputy dawg

~wait a cotton pickin' minute...
BGOL Investor
That's fine I still don't find the current version of her that attractive. She's not trash obviously but she doesn't do anything for me in her current form.

just jokes, man.
your best defense would be to list a celeb to go up against Bey.
I think she hears the clock ticking. She gonna get that ol' witch face her Momma grew into.

Plus she sees the response attention her record label employee Chloe Baily Chloe & Halle is getting...

fixed!

Last edited:

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
With the surgery touchups, she looks good for her age and maintained for her husband. good for her. But she's no spring chicken. MILF now. I don't even think of her really because she's Jay girl and she's not leaving at this point. She already had the chance and if she does, she will be already out of prime.

Anyone here willing to marry Tia Mowry?

KunningLinguist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
With the surgery touchups, she looks good for her age and maintained for her husband. good for her. But she's no spring chicken. MILF now. I don't even think of her really because she's Jay girl and she's not leaving at this point. She already had the chance and if she does, she will be already out of prime.

Anyone here willing to marry Tia Mowry?
No
Both of those twins annoy me

sorcererforemost

Rising Star
Registered
Unfortunately it's a lil too late for "ass out" Beyoncé.

Though, she never was that attractive to me outside the Check On video