746532.jpg

CKQsltkg.jpg

d20df95fffdae20776427dca9d5ac8b4.jpg

KbdaTek.jpg

Qimmah%2BRusso%2B25.jpg

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Funny basketball story from back in the day. We used to hoop in the evenings 3 - 4 nights a week during spring and summer months. One of the local schools had a mini court, and 2 half courts good for some 3-on-3. Most of the players are college freshmen & sophomore-aged. Some good, and others who hadn't played in years. Anyway, I'm talking to my dad's gf's family, and her daughter asks if she can join us. She's 2 - 3 years OLDER than us, and fine. Former college athlete and bball player. Thick, big titties. So I agreed and asked my friend if we could pick her up and bring her along one evening. So we pick her up and of course she's dressed to impress. Green t-shirt and short gray shorts. Hot weather ... of course she's sweaty with nipple pokies on full display later on. People are asking me - "Who's that?" and I keep having to explain it's my dad's gf's daughter. Awkward as fuck ... hell, I was trying NOT to stare myself! She's asking to pass the water bottle, and I'm thinking - "Don't splash yourself like a music video model. Please!" - too many thirsty people around ...

:giggle: :thumbsup: :roflmao3:

TruDat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How in the entire fukk did I miss this thread.

Some of the best punany that I had were basketball, track and volleyball gurls.

:sleazy: