Homie snagged himself a KEEPER! Sneaky Head on the PLANE

LennyNero1972

Sleeping Deity.
BGOL Investor
Damn, that was some damn good slowneck, couldn't have been me though I woulda been makin' too much noise and made a huge mess all over her face and clothes.:p

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Shame, Creamy fucked her body up........, she used to have a real nice body before the shitz

tumblr_odfxgvvk9C1vcb8spo1_500.gif

The old her before the surgery:

Last edited:

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
This was posted a long time ago and yeah, she looks like clown with all of the procedures she had done. :smh:

God's Gift

The best of the majority of you niggas.
BGOL Investor
That was cool but it really ain't. This will spawn how many more copycats from mentally unstable peoples in our community. Similar to how stripper, drug dealer and rapper culture have permeated black society, we seem to always have our eyes on the most debauched parts of society.

BitchI'llKillYa

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That was cool but it really ain't. This will spawn how many more copycats from mentally unstable peoples in our community. Similar to how stripper, drug dealer and rapper culture have permeated black society, we seem to always have our eyes on the most debauched parts of society.
Bruh people been Fuckin on flights since the very irst woman was allowed on a plane...

Our community is more than the steretypes you see in news another media.

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
quit with the histrionics.

ol the sky is falling chicken little head lookin mofo.

Confucius

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
chic is fucking gross...I’ll accept an “imperfect” chic and all her natural “flaws”...her shit is disgusting tho
I have said the same thing to women and they always think I'm bullshitting. I like flaws...to an extent. That's the stuff that makes each woman stand out in her own way for me. Now if she has flaws from every angle then i can't help her.

God's Gift

BGOL Investor
Bruh people been Fuckin on flights since the very irst woman was allowed on a plane...

Our community is more than the steretypes you see in news another media.

Yeah bitch nigga... It is and I walk my truth CAC. Feel free to post the bugs Florida gif on some bullshit blackploitation story coming out tomorrow.

God's Gift

BGOL Investor
quit with the histrionics.

ol the sky is falling chicken little head lookin mofo.

If I wasn't out here doing live shit, I'd teach you much more than a history lesson. Fuck nigga like you should've been let off on a dirty shag rug years ago and not have history on this board.

BitchI'llKillYa

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lmao at the Mr Softee as nigga who calls himself " BitchI'llKillYa"!
Test it.

It's punk, sucka, lame dude like you always looking for white folks approval, ready to shit on your own to gain favor.

Yourl self-hating coon you... id happily end your miserable existence.

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
If I wasn't out here doing live shit, I'd teach you much more than a history lesson. Fuck nigga like you should've been let off on a dirty shag rug years ago and not have history on this board.
put up ya dukes.

i'll murderize ya.

:rolleyes: