Homeless Man Inherits $73,000 Then Later Finds Out That Bitches Aint Shit....

mozartte

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There is a story within a story on that youtube clip. Eric Ramsay was a college football player from Birmingham Alabama that played at Auburn University. He spilled the beans on how they were being paid to play. Auburn had to forfeit the 1993 National Championship. The Auburn crowd made his ass leave Alabama.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Ramsey

'

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
"You stinky right now, Troy, she doesn't like you. She just want your money."
LMAO, why are we like this. He had to give it to Troy straight, no chaser. :lol:

Now that's a real friend telling the honest unfiltered truth. I hope Troy realizes to keep friends like that close.
Or as Dave Chappelle would say, his "Mac Mittons" :lol:

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
LoneEqualBordercollie-size_restricted.gif

Da Backshot Champ

Rising Star
Registered
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I almost dropped my brand new laptop. My man said "No Troy, you are stinky right now" That may be some other the funniest shit I've seen on what would have been live tv.

Now back to the matter of hand, somebody need to pin that bitch to the ground and have someone fat jump up in the air and land on her head and fracture her skull. Fuck that skanky bitch. I know she fuck Troy too, that is why he is so hurt. You know he hit it raw too.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Troy was going to lose that money anyways....some people homeless or not just don't need money they'd be better off broke and happier.