HNIC new job & availability

Status
Not open for further replies.

HNIC

Commander
Staff member
I've been working a new job for about 1 month.
I want to thanks all of the members who have supported me over the years.
I needed to make this move since 2017, but because of illness in the family and needing to find the right fit, it took time.
  1. If you make a donation via Authorize.Net, access is instant. (Authorize.Net is our regular donation method)
  2. If you donate via GoFundMe, access is manual. It may take from 1-8 hours for me to give you access.
  3. If you are donating via Patreon, access is manual. It may take from 1-8 hours for me to give you access.
  4. If you are donating via CashApp, access is manual. It may take from 1-8 hours for me to give you access.

At this time I am currently behind on my PM's, my everyday morning maintenance, responding to mentions etc. I'll do my best to keep up on my days off.

At some point in time I'll address making the board free, I'll have to see how my personal money along with donations are looking and make a call.

I still want to set up Google Ads, but the board was just not clean enough and I had to get out and find work. When I get my personal situation back to Zero, I'll continue to work on Google Ads.

When I have new information to add I'll do so in this thread.

I disabled comments. I just don't feel like arguing or debating. I've moved on. I'm Happy

Thanks - HNIC

Status
Not open for further replies.