Hitting a deer at 70mph

Curtwalk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
1e7d93bcba2ce06f257e73635ca27276.jpg

Sloboogie

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I played it back over an over, and you cannot see where the deer "actually" comes from. It appears to materialize from the body of the blue car in the other lane, but you cannot see it before. Not calling it a fake. Just wanted to see the entire pathway.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Somebody needs to scoop it up right quick. That's a lot meat!
What about internal injuries? I swear I saw and heard that you have to be extra careful when gutting one so that the intestines don't leak their contents into the gut cavity.... otherwise it ain't safe to eat the meat :dunno:

Last edited:

HeavyArmz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What about internal injuries? I swear I saw and heard that you have to be extra carful when gutting one so that the intestines don't leak their contents into the gut cavity.... otherwise it ain't safe to eat the meat :dunno:

what could be in the intestines that is not safe to eat after cooking to the correct temperature?

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Somebody needs to scoop it up right quick. That's a lot meat!
what could be in the intestines that is not safe to eat after cooking to the correct temperature?
I honestly don't know.... not a hunter.... but I remember that..... that's why they always go for a head/neck/ shoulder shot :dunno: A hit deer, especially at that speed has got to have busted organs/internal injuries

EDIT: Google "Why do you have to be careful when gutting a deer"

Be careful not to cut the crop, stomach, or intestines, as foodborne pathogens may be found in these organs. After removing the organs, wipe all the blood out of the body cavity with a clean cloth or paper towels. You may also rinse the cavity with clean water, dry it, and ventilate it well.
You can get sick if blood, fluid, or tissue from an infected animal comes in contact with your eyes, nose, mouth, or skin
. This can happen when you are involved in hunting-related activities such as: Field dressing. Butchering.
What should you look for when gutting a deer?

“Tie off the anus,” he said. “This can be done with a string or rubber band.” Evaluate the internal organs of the deer during field dressing. If any of the internal organs smell unusually offensive, or if there is a greenish discharge, black blood or blood clots in the muscle, do not consume the meat.

Last edited:

Aww Skeet Skeet!

The antithesis of nonsense.
BGOL Investor
I fucked up a young deer with a rental car like that. Hit that bitch doing about 70 at night on I-64 (VA), and all I saw was something brown flying over the roof of the car. Only evidence was the fur caught in the grill of the car, a badly dinged fender, and dented radiator.

For some reason I decided to get the insurance from Enterprise that time. Lucked out.

dade305

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn...I knew he was coming and still didn't see him until the last second.....welp, was going to get the bike out, ill hold off a bit more.
That's exactly how it happens. I hit a deer at 30mph
Luckily that shit hit the corner of my car, had my car looking like a beat up transformer.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What about internal injuries? I swear I saw and heard that you have to be extra carful when gutting one so that the intestines don't leak their contents into the gut cavity.... otherwise it ain't safe to eat the meat :dunno:

Yeah, I've heard about that with pigs for sure. They try to rupture the bladder and have urine ruin the meat.

Good question though. I would think it would still be good, but like you, I'm not a hunter.

FUN FACT: A lot of sharks urinate through their skin and it makes their meat essentially inedible.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
I fucked up a young deer with a rental car like that. Hit that bitch doing about 70 at night on I-64 (VA), and all I saw was something brown flying over the roof of the car. Only evidence was the fur caught in the grill of the car, a badly dinged fender, and dented radiator.

For some reason I decided to get the insurance from Enterprise that time. Lucked out.

I keep getting clowns staging car accidents with road debris, like every day. I might have to send a message to stop. There can't be that much road debris, more than I have seen in 25 years.

Nobody has time to play your low level feeble minded games. I am busy trying to get my affairs in order to leave and don't want to waste a minute with you. If I am stuck dealing with peon long term, I am getting violent. Nobody wants to hear your ramblings about the bible and other nonsense.

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
EDIT: Google "Why do you have to be careful when gutting a deer"
Be careful not to cut the crop, stomach, or intestines, as foodborne pathogens may be found in these organs. After removing the organs, wipe all the blood out of the body cavity with a clean cloth or paper towels. You may also rinse the cavity with clean water, dry it, and ventilate it well.
You can get sick if blood, fluid, or tissue from an infected animal comes in contact with your eyes, nose, mouth, or skin
. This can happen when you are involved in hunting-related activities such as: Field dressing. Butchering.
What should you look for when gutting a deer?

“Tie off the anus,” he said. “This can be done with a string or rubber band.” Evaluate the internal organs of the deer during field dressing. If any of the internal organs smell unusually offensive, or if there is a greenish discharge, black blood or blood clots in the muscle, do not consume the meat.

Glad I don't eat flesh.

prince-what.gif

Last edited:

Aww Skeet Skeet!

The antithesis of nonsense.
BGOL Investor
I keep getting clowns staging car accidents with road debris, like every day. I might have to send a message to stop. There can't be that much road debris, more than I have seen in 25 years.

Nobody has time to play your low level feeble minded games. I am busy trying to get my affairs in order to leave and don't want to waste a minute with you. If I am stuck dealing with peon long term, I am getting violent. Nobody wants to hear your ramblings about the bible and other nonsense.

I'm just gonna assume you're off the meds again...

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
I'm just gonna assume you're off the meds again...

I just got doxxed 3 weeks ago, using public records to post all my shit online. This is what they did to Kavanaugh before his assassination attempt.

1200x-1.jpg

Some lawyer got a judgement sending it to some old ass address, allowing him to get a default judgement and docket all my public information behind my back. I am tight with my location. I am filing to get this shit expunged, before more crazy people not on their meds start waiting for me.