Hillary Clinton: “Like I Said: A Puppet”

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor
Hillary Clinton rips Donald Trump following the latest Russia bombshell news, which includes the revelation he deliberately hid read-outs of meetings with Vladimir Putin: “Like I said: A puppet.”

Clinton tweeted: “Like I said: A puppet” as she linked to the presidential debate during which she said Vladimir Putin would rather have a puppet for president.

The New York Times reported that the FBI opened a counterintelligence investigation of Trump stemming from attitude towards Russia, including his Oval Office meeting with Sergey Lavrov and Sergey Kislyak, as well as his firing of James Comey over the Russia probe.

I’ve said it repeatedly, Hillary Clinton is owed an apology because every single thing she said about Donald Trump, particularly his weak-kneed stance towards Putin, is true.

Reaction on Twitter after Hillary Clinton calls Trump a puppet:

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
people-for-justice-hillary-clinton-is-a-super-predator-protestors-21704781.png

Cross

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The nigga literally talks about her every day and we barely even hear from Hillary Clinton since the fucking election

So yeah it's stupid, was that the best you could do?
He talks about Obama too and what did he say? Exactly, she and her husband are on a speaking tour many a shitload of money and she needs to address shit that everyone's addressing, really

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She is just as obsessed with him as he is with her

nah you wahlin, hillary is waaaaaaaay more strategic than trump..

its not even funny.... trump just blurts her name out willy nilly....

she rope a dopin him... lettin him wear himself out then hit him with the combos...

but do you agree trump is putins lil puppet bitch...??

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
He talks about Obama too and what did he say? Exactly, she and her husband are on a speaking tour many a shitload of money and she needs to address shit that everyone's addressing, really
You're honestly equating this niggas obsessive, deflective, fraudulent daily comments about this broad for 3 years straight with a speaking tour where someone who just left the white house speaks on arguably the biggest political scandal in history and it's massive and ongoing harm to the country? Really? She ain't allowed to talk about the shit that literally the entire world is rightfully talking about?

Ok bro.

Cross

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You're honestly equating this niggas obsessive, deflective, fraudulent daily comments about this broad for 3 years straight with a speaking tour where someone who just left the white house speaks on arguably the biggest political scandal in history and it's massive and ongoing harm to the country? Really? She ain't allowed to talk about the shit that literally the entire world is rightfully talking about?

Ok bro.
No what I'm saying is there's no reason to weigh in on a subject everyone's weighing in on keep of the radar and let new blood handle it

Cross

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
nah you wahlin, hillary is waaaaaaaay more strategic than trump..

its not even funny.... trump just blurts her name out willy nilly....

she rope a dopin him... lettin him wear himself out then hit him with the combos...

but do you agree trump is putins lil puppet bitch...??
Oh no doubt he is Putins bitch but we don't need to hear it from her is all I'm saying let the new blood handle that soft work

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Hillary is like democrat herpes. The latest outbreak was before the November elections. Only politician more hated than her is Trump. Let the likeable politicians bury Trump. They're doing a good job without her resurfacing and riling up support for him.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Hillary is like democrat herpes. The latest outbreak was before the November elections. Only politician more hated than her is Trump. Let the likeable politicians bury Trump. They're doing a good job without her resurfacing and riling up support for him.
Here this nigga go

Projection king of the Midwest

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Here this nigga go

Projection king of the Midwest
Fam, you married to this bitch or something? lol

From just over a year ago.

https://www.cnn.com/2017/12/19/politics/hillary-clinton-gallup-favorability/index.html

Gallup: Hillary Clinton's favorability rating hits new low

More than a year after the 2016 presidential election, former Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton's favorability rating has dropped to a new low, according to a Gallup poll released Tuesday.The poll showed 36% of respondents rated Clinton favorably compared to 61% who rated her unfavorably, which is a new high for that measure. Gallup said this beat out her previous low of 38% at the outset of the general election last year and in 1992 when she was not yet a household name

dasmybikepunk

Wait for it.....
OG Investor
This is the same bitch that had the election in the bag and fucked up by not fighting for it, spent 8 years as S.O.S. then gone bust out with Michelle Obama is "my new best friend" o_O:smh:

Gtfoh Hillary...your done go sit down with Bill and read emails and chill!

jmo

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
This is the same bitch that had the election in the bag and fucked up by not fighting for it, spent 8 years as S.O.S. then gone bust out with Michelle Obama is "my new best friend" o_O:smh:

Gtfoh Hillary...your done go sit down with Bill and read emails and chill!

jmo
She won the popular vote :dunno:

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
Why should she? She has the qualifications and she can get shit done.
Voters keep telling us they want new blood. That’s why the young lady in the Bronx won that’s why trump one that’s why the tea party had their day people want new faces

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Voters keep telling us they want new blood. That’s why the young lady in the Bronx won that’s why trump one that’s why the tea party had their day people want new faces
The only places new faces can win are areas with a large young progressive population. If Berto and Gillum had won I would agree with you.