Hey Tampa, You Piece of Shit Check This out! -Florida man nets erroneous $980,000 IRS refund, buys L

2 ONE 3

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I swear it's a special kind of stupid that lives & breathes in fuckin Florida :lol:

Florida man nets erroneous $980,000 IRS refund, buys Lexus, gets busted

By THERESA BRAINE
| NEW YORK DAILY NEWS |
FEB 15, 2019 | 12:45 AM

ny-1550199791-42dc7rnlwy-snap-image

An IRS 1040 income tax form. (LPETTET / Getty Images/iStockphoto)

Freelancers’ finances tend to raise red flags with the Internal Revenue Service at tax time. But a Florida man who somehow managed to snag a $980,000 tax refund while classifying himself as freelance got more than an audit – though he could also get props for moxie.

Ramon Christopher Blanchett, 29, of Tampa eked out a hair under $18,500 in earnings for 2016 but inexplicably was credited with $1 million in withholding.

In February 2017 Blanchett did his own taxes, the Tampa Bay Times reported, filing electronically and listing his occupation as “freelancer.” He submitted several W-2 forms, one showing he earned $17,098 with $1 million of federal income tax withheld. The IRS duly issued the $980,000 refund, which Blanchett deposited at Sun Trust.

Sun Trust smelled fraud and froze the accounts, sending Blanchett a check. He opened a new account elsewhere, “falsely representing that the funds were from the estate of his deceased father,” the IRS states in a forfeiture complaint it filed in U.S. District Court in Tampa, and reported on by the Tampa Bay Times.

The feds finally caught up with him, but not before he’d opened several accounts by dividing the money up, and using $49,117 of it to buy a Lexus RC350.

That’s when the IRS confiscated the Lexus and the $919,251 that he had left. The IRS is still after Blanchett for the remaining $809, the amount of auto insurance he was refunded after losing the car to the feds.

Despite all this, Blanchett has not been charged, the Tampa Bay Times noted, though fraud charges could be forthcoming.

BitchI'llKillYa

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Only issue I see is that he still had 919k left after 2 plus years

I swear it's a special kind of stupid that lives & breathes in fuckin Florida :lol:

By THERESA BRAINE
| NEW YORK DAILY NEWS |

Freelancers’ finances tend to raise red flags with the Internal Revenue Service at tax time. But a Florida man who somehow managed to snag a $980,000 tax refund while classifying himself as freelance got more than an audit – though he could also get props for moxie.

Ramon Christopher Blanchett, 29, of Tampa eked out a hair under $18,500 in earnings for 2016 but inexplicably was credited with $1 million in withholding.

In February 2017 Blanchett did his own taxes, the Tampa Bay Times reported, filing electronically and listing his occupation as “freelancer.” He submitted several W-2 forms, one showing he earned $17,098 with $1 million of federal income tax withheld. The IRS duly issued the $980,000 refund, which Blanchett deposited at Sun Trust.

Sun Trust smelled fraud and froze the accounts, sending Blanchett a check. He opened a new account elsewhere, “falsely representing that the funds were from the estate of his deceased father,” the IRS states in a forfeiture complaint it filed in U.S. District Court in Tampa, and reported on by the Tampa Bay Times.

The feds finally caught up with him, but not before he’d opened several accounts by dividing the money up, and using $49,117 of it to buy a Lexus RC350.

That’s when the IRS confiscated the Lexus and the $919,251 that he had left. The IRS is still after Blanchett for the remaining $809, the amount of auto insurance he was refunded after losing the car to the feds.

Despite all this, Blanchett has not been charged, the Tampa Bay Times noted, though fraud charges could be forthcoming.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
First of all it’s Florida that’s it nothing more to say

55th View

Rising Star
Registered

By THERESA BRAINE
| NEW YORK DAILY NEWS |

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Nigga said y'all aint getting that $809.

2 ONE 3

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nah bum nigga I just saw this today

Florida is just the piece of shit that keeps on coming wit the fuckery

Don't blame me for posting it

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
To where?
He woulda blew through that money fast trying to hide

Isn't that the point?

If you're out here living reckless and risking jail then living fast and on the run to some extent is part of the life.

It's dumb as hell to do that shit and not burn through that loot considering how he got it.

At least bury it in moms back yard or something.

A to Dah K

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Isn't that the point?

If you're out here living reckless and risking jail then living fast and on the run to some extent is part of the life.

It's dumb as hell to do that shit and not burn through that loot considering how he got it.

At least bury it in moms back yard or something.
Uh
Ok.

2 ONE 3

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You be sitting alone looking up Florida stories cuz youre mad and obsessed....its hilarious.

And you calling someone a "bum":roflmao:

Nigga I don’t goggle Florida top fuck up stories of the day.

They are just posted on other forums I visit.

Unlike your 2014 drive by homicide stats and black boys not being able to read articles

Be mad you live in a bum ass city & state faggit

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lol

Muthafucka looks like one of them European muthafuckas trying

To front like they come from the tropics..

Dumb muthafucka really thought he was gonna get away..

Hey yo listen.. If you have access to money
That just found its way

into your bank account and it's over a milly.

First thing you have to do is get the whole sum in a check form..

Second thing you have to do is get a few passports and drivers licenses...

Legit shit with information in the system..

Not just an id that looks good...

Then you have to find an accountant that could move that money for you..

And that's gonna cost you about 30 to 50 percent of your cash..

But you won't have to worry about them finding shit for decades..

Then you have to relocate to a place where you can blend in...

That means if you a pale pasty muthafucka

You ain't trying to go hide out in Jamaica or ghana.

If you super melanin rich like me you ain't trying to hide out in fuckin Sweden and shit....

Pick a location where they have no agreement with America to send yo as back..like Ecuador.. .

And be prepared to leave this country and never look back...

If you ain't ready to do that..

Then just give the fuckin money back and stop being a non adventurous little faggot

Lol

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nigga I don’t goggle Florida top fuck up stories of the day.

They are just posted on other forums I visit.

Unlike your 2014 drive by homicide stats and black boys not being able to read articles

Be mad you live in a bum ass city & state faggit

I'm in your head bruh always its hilarious. Your thread title shows You're hurt :roflmao2:

I don't even fuck with you anymore cuz its like E beefin with a broke high school female...You aren't on my level in life.

Yeah I hate my city.....lol

Last edited:

doe moe

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I wonder if he could have pocketed the interest and if so how much would $980K generate in two years with these low ass interest rates.

tenor.gif

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
When I first read this yesterday elsewhere, can't believe this happened two years ago. Dude is dumb.

I would of moved that money thru multiple banks then out of country and cashed out somewhere else like Panama living like a king.

Dude is dumb.

But I'm sure he opened the door to a loophole others can pull on a smaller scale. You can say you made 100k and they probably have tons of people flying under the radar.