He's baack. #23 is at it again!

ukNoWwHo

Rising Star
Registered

not really what i expected but that dude is a beast......just another product of DA.....

U-wallpaper.jpg

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Y'know, I backed this mofo all last year but hes really starting to get on my nerves. Not Hester but fuckin Rex. 20-34, 160 1td and 2 fuckin picks!!!:angry: I mean how do you overthrow a screen pass and get it picked??? Im not saying Griese's the answer but I know I dont have to cringe everytime he goes back to pass. This mofo is gonna be our undoing. I guarantee Brian Griese could have put more than 3 points on the board in San Diego, and I know he would have picked apart a bad Chiefs defense. Rex's only Td came on a trick play to a Olinemen. The D is playin lights out, Hesters ballin, Gould rarely misses, Bensons gonna get it going, the only problem we have is Rexs inconsistent play. We really need to get a Qb in here we dont have to worry about. How hard can it be to find a decent QB??? Oaklands got 3!!!!

ukNoWwHo

Rising Star
Registered
Y'know, I backed this mofo all last year but hes really starting to get on my nerves. Not Hester but fuckin Rex. 20-34, 160 1td and 2 fuckin picks!!!:angry: I mean how do you overthrow a screen pass and get it picked??? Im not saying Griese's the answer but I know I dont have to cringe everytime he goes back to pass. This mofo is gonna be our undoing. I guarantee Brian Griese could have put more than 3 points on the board in San Diego, and I know he would have picked apart a bad Chiefs defense. Rex's only Td came on a trick play to a Olinemen. The D is playin lights out, Hesters ballin, Gould rarely misses, Bensons gonna get it going, the only problem we have is Rexs inconsistent play. We really need to get a Qb in here we dont have to worry about. How hard can it be to find a decent QB??? Oaklands got 3!!!!

Miami is having the same problem.

WhoDat

U*S*M*C
BGOL Investor
:eek:Holy jesus mother mary!!:eek:

4k9cacx.jpg

Oh yea, Hester is a beast....he keep that shyt up he will be known as well as the real 23(MJ)​